User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The most successful religion in last 100 years is......

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 60.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dos Equis View Post
    I think the issue here is statism.

Once you mingle the dirty politics of man with the holiness of God, there be trouble!

Christ said that his kingdom was not of this world and sought no political office nor commanded a military.

The early church did not learn this lesson. In fact, Constantine was not even a Christian, although it was rumored he converted on his death bed. Then what you saw was a wide range of abuses by the state involving mostly Jews and any other poor sap that dared challenge the notions of the state.

Christianity learned from this and no longer embraces a theocracy, however, Islam was set up by Mo so that you can never separate religion and the state. As such, it will always continue to commit atrocities in the name of God by sinful man in his lusts for power.

The Founding Fathers also had a great appreciation for this since they came from England who essentially had the state speak from the pulpit. That is why they did not set up a state church like England did, however, this attempt at separating the church and state has been perverted by the Left to mean that you can't so much as pray on public property.

Or just a plain old fashioned authoritarianism. The type of religion, or a lack of it, often reflects on the kind of society that produces and in the people themselves. Take orthodox religion
    away and in any officially atheist country you go to you can actually feel an emptiness as the people worship something else instead, money or politicians.

Once you downgrade Christianity to just another belief you also throw away the morality it contained and its work ethic. Liberalism, Islam, or Darth Vader did not produce the western civilization that the destitute of the world are heading for to destroy and no man made utopia attempt ever got close to it.

Combining Church and state certainly produced control, but a control based on Christian values. What we have now is a separation and the Church preaching leftism as it becomes politicized and follows the state. Current governments offer financial security, but moral authority is left to the individual; boys demand to be girls, P.ussy riot desecrate Churches and then thereís this scratching of heads wondering why street gangs replace former family security, welfare becomes a new form of work and the gullible flock to Islam for the higher authority it offers in place of declining Christianity.

"Liberal stupidity is not a by-product of poverty, race or capitalism; it is a consequence of human nature. It knows no physical or ideological boundaries. A consensus of utter stupidity is the closest mankind will ever reach in achieving equality" - John V

My Blog: "Change My World"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pork Chop For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (03-13-2018),Jim Scott (03-16-2018),usfan (03-16-2018)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 60.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    Liberals DO NOT respect individual rights and freedoms, everything they stand for is group think, collectivism and a big government Nanny State control. Liberals believe in privileges not rights and the UK is a prime example of this. Individuals have the freedom and right to own a gun in America, in the UK it is a privilege controlled by the State.

Itís all designed to be confusing and for those that finally get it, which is most on here, bring in PC to shut them up and marginalize them. Individual rights and freedoms do apply to all as they should and thatís the constitution, but swop that for the semantics of individualism literally and itís why youíve got half of society heading off in different directions.
    Nationalize the liberal stupid and re-introduce a consensus.

"Liberal stupidity is not a by-product of poverty, race or capitalism; it is a consequence of human nature. It knows no physical or ideological boundaries. A consensus of utter stupidity is the closest mankind will ever reach in achieving equality" - John V

My Blog: "Change My World"

Senior Member Achievements:
    Created Blog entry50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedgin View Post
    The Faith of Self-Importance, brought to us, by the Church of Global Warming......
    Dennis Prager's idea of the populous religion brought us a morally depraved culture where many are drawn to it like a neighbors hot tub on a chilly afternoon, where just a little dip will do it.
    Last edited by S-N-A-F-U; 03-16-2018 at 05:38 AM.

Thread Information