User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Praying about this current so called Children's March for Gun Control

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    Is their 15 minutes up? None of them are in the news. Mr. Camera Hogg is periodically but he's also squished everytime he opens his piehole.
    OrangeMan 2020

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

The Devil whispered in Trump's ear and said, 'You're not strong enough to withstand the storm". President Trump whispered back, "i am The Storm"!

and Epstein didn't kill himself.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    Last I saw of Hogg's "flocks" in my area, the young people were saying their next "voice" would be heard at the polls when they voted on Nov 2018. And that they were having an all out "push" to get young voters to the polls. Hmmmm… and the Dems got the House back. Just a coincidence ? I dunno….

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry

Thanks
    young kids like that are lazy and they don't pay attention. Just don't tell them when election day comes and they'll never know. Give them some ...what's the latest brain destroying fad.....give them an opportunity and they'll be checking out for the day. It's amazing what these kids aren't aware of.
    OrangeMan 2020

The Devil whispered in Trump's ear and said, 'You're not strong enough to withstand the storm". President Trump whispered back, "i am The Storm"!

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    My bible study group is praying this prayer or similar every day for the next 40 days at 11am. I invite you to join us to see what we night accomplish by prayer over the course of the next month plus.

Calypso, why do you say "what we MIGHT accomplish"? Doesn't the prayer have to be offered in faith that it WILL happen?
    "If you think they hate Trump now, wait till his policies start working." (Dennis Miller)

"Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying society." ​(Aristotle)

"For the Lord will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God..." 1Thess.4:16

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    The dilemma concerning prayer is that we have to pray in faith, but we can't really pray in faith unless we're sure it's God's will, but we are afraid to say it's definitely God's will because if we pray and it DOESN'T happen, there's no excuse for that. Then God must be blamed or his existence or Word questioned, and that's "not allowed".

Last edited by SharetheHedge; 12-20-2019 at 03:51 PM.
    "If you think they hate Trump now, wait till his policies start working." (Dennis Miller)

"Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying society." ​(Aristotle)

"For the Lord will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God..." 1Thess.4:16

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    That's not right
    OrangeMan 2020

Thread Information