User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Google is "Hiding" This Site . .guessing Narrow Minded Bigotry

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 47.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris P Bacon View Post
    Must confess, I don't know how to do that.
    I forget that everyone isn't using a computer to post. You may be using a cell phone and it would be much different. My hearing went bad in my 30's so I can't use a cell phone and don't know much about them.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to potlatch For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (04-25-2018)

Fossil nut V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class3 months registered
    Awards:
    King of PublishingActivity Award
    Overall activity: 99.9%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by potlatch View Post
    I forget that everyone isn't using a computer to post. You may be using a cell phone and it would be much different. My hearing went bad in my 30's so I can't use a cell phone and don't know much about them.
    No, I am on a laptop, do you mean like add it to my favorites/reading list?
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon!
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)
    Battle flag of the 1st Florida Cavalry & 4th Florida Infantry
    Regiment (consolidated), captured near Murfreesboro,
    Tenn. on Dec 7 1864.

I propose the term "red henning" henceforth be used to refer to any stupid business decisions.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kris P Bacon For This Useful Post:

potlatch (04-25-2018)

50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 47.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    No, I am on a laptop, do you mean like add it to my favorites/reading list?
    Yes, I apologize! I always call them bookmarks but FAVORITES is right. You can bookmark any of your threads in your favorites. You can even click on the 'number' of a posted comment and have that exact comment be at the top of the thread in your favorite 'bookmarks'.

Hope I explained it right and so glad you asked so I could correct it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to potlatch For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (04-25-2018)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    That happened with my thread "Democrat ten commandments" I wrote as satire at tPF (the sister site). Some moron tried to say I plagiarized it. When I pointed out that googling my thread title led right to the site, the idiot only doubled down. Reposted here just because! Democrat 10 commandments.

1. Thou shalt never, ever disagree with the Democrat parties platform in the tiniest degree. Doing so is grounds for excommunication.

2. Thou shalt never speak or think critically of unfettered immigration. Diversity is our strength.

3. Thou shalt never support tax cuts but rather call for more taxes, those welfare checks wont fund their self.

4. Thou shalt never own a gun, but if you do don't tell anyone and carry guilt within. Always use any mass shooting to call for gun control before the bodies cool.

5. Thou shalt never refer to mentally ill transgender people by their birth gender.

6. Though shalt never for vote outside the party in any election, from the dogcatcher all the way to POTUS.

7. Though shalt ignore any corruption or immorality in the Democratic party while acting morally outraged at any similar behavior in any other party, especially the Republican party.

8. Thou shalt attack anyone criticizing any thing about the Democratic party, by calling them racist, bigot, homophobic misogynistic, islamaphobe etc...

9. Thou shalt believe that Global warming is the gospel.

10. Thou shalt never question the Media, unless it is FOX news.
    I believe @Pork Chop has fond memories of the idiot Crepitus's claim.

I remember it well. The problem with forums that swing liberal is they tend to attract the one liners and anything more is seen as suspicious and questioned. Crepitus! How could anyone ever forget that moron.

"Liberal stupidity is not a by-product of poverty, race or capitalism; it is a consequence of human nature. It knows no physical or ideological boundaries. A consensus of utter stupidity is the closest mankind will ever reach in achieving equality" - John V

My Blog: "Change My World"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pork Chop For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (04-28-2018),Kris P Bacon (04-27-2018)

Fossil nut V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class3 months registered
    Awards:
    King of PublishingActivity Award
    Overall activity: 99.9%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post

I remember it well. The problem with forums that swing liberal is they tend to attract the one liners and anything more is seen as suspicious and questioned. Crepitus! How could anyone ever forget that moron.

Achhh...Creepiness as a big a moron as they come! I sorta remember what you said to him, "I know what I saw and can no longer produce" VS "google search leading right back to bacon's content!
    Last edited by Kris P Bacon; 04-27-2018 at 12:13 PM.
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon!
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)
    Battle flag of the 1st Florida Cavalry & 4th Florida Infantry
    Regiment (consolidated), captured near Murfreesboro,
    Tenn. on Dec 7 1864.

I propose the term "red henning" henceforth be used to refer to any stupid business decisions.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kris P Bacon For This Useful Post:

Pork Chop (04-27-2018)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Achhh...Creepiness as a big a moron as they come! I sorta remember what you said to him, "I know what I saw and can no longer produce" VS "google search leading right back to bacon's content!

You made enemies m’boy and eventually they found an excuse to ban you. Here you are amongst kindred pork products and safe from verbal terrorism as this forum doesn’t import multicultural liberal political riff-raff. I’m dying to get my own blog as a signature line here, but I don’t think it’s allowed so I'm having to use one of my own quotes.

Last edited by Pork Chop; 04-27-2018 at 08:37 PM.
    "Liberal stupidity is not a by-product of poverty, race or capitalism; it is a consequence of human nature. It knows no physical or ideological boundaries. A consensus of utter stupidity is the closest mankind will ever reach in achieving equality" - John V

My Blog: "Change My World"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pork Chop For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (04-27-2018)

Junior Member Achievements:
    31 days registered

Thanks
    I usually bookmark any of my threads in my favorites. I can easily find my thread in my favorite 'bookmarks'.
    NO links allowed in signature w/o permission

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 59.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post

... I’m dying to get my own blog as a signature line here, but I don’t think it’s allowed so I'm having to use one of my own quotes.

I see your blog is now linked in your signature. I'm not surprised. Some one with a few hundred posts obviously isn't on TPF to spam-promote their blog.
    Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving. - David Burge, Iowahawkblog

Think of the Press as Democratic Operatives with Bylines and it All Makes Sense - Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit blog

Thread Information