User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 68

Thread: Google is "Hiding" This Site . .guessing Narrow Minded Bigotry

  1. #1
    Infracted Member V.I.P Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.0%

    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    18,774
    Thanks
    6,846
    Thanked: 6,378
    Blog Entries
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Google is "Hiding" This Site . .guessing Narrow Minded Bigotry

    Up until "recently" I could just simple type "The Politics Forums" and it all "apperad"..

    Lately I get "only" the "Politcal Forums also TPF from which Ive been Banned and Socked 20 times..

    Next enteries are a bunch of other sites with slightly similar names though not TPF ...

    To get here today I actually hadda remember an old thread I posted and typed @Trinnity along with and that got me a CLICK "direct" to RANTS..

    Telling ya @Trinnity and @Calypso Jones ya gotta check this out
    ..

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Karl For This Useful Post:

    Daily Bread (02-17-2018)

  3. #2
    RedheadAdmin V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Ginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    OBX
    Posts
    14,015
    Thanks
    1,356
    Thanked: 14,101
    Rep Power
    21474856
    We know.
    I want lefties to have all the abortions they can. Let them wipe themselves OUT; fine with me.


    The reality is Americans are sick of the Left's insanity and elected an outsider to the White House accordingly. Now, you keep on parroting all that fake news Leftist propaganda BS and see where it gets you in 2020.

    -A True American


    As a nation, we must face it.
    The Clintons are the reason for this mess. They're a cancer, poison, ruinous; a walking Constitutional Crisis. They should both be tried for Treason and executed for their crimes against American citizens and the USA. And they're not the only ones. Justice. It matters.
    LOOKING FOR THE FORUM RULES?----> ---> ---> CLICK HERE
    Thank you for helping us provide great customer service


  4. #3
    Alumni & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 52.0%

    Kodiak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    18,113
    Thanks
    15,053
    Thanked: 27,627
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Google sucks. You can't do a political search without WaPo, NYT and CNN getting the top hits.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kodiak For This Useful Post:

    frankmusic (02-17-2018),Karl (02-17-2018)

  6. #4
    RedheadAdmin V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Ginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    OBX
    Posts
    14,015
    Thanks
    1,356
    Thanked: 14,101
    Rep Power
    21474856
    I don't think it's us. I think it's google, and I doubt it was intentional. We fell in SEO when we changed servers maybe?
    I want lefties to have all the abortions they can. Let them wipe themselves OUT; fine with me.


    The reality is Americans are sick of the Left's insanity and elected an outsider to the White House accordingly. Now, you keep on parroting all that fake news Leftist propaganda BS and see where it gets you in 2020.

    -A True American


    As a nation, we must face it.
    The Clintons are the reason for this mess. They're a cancer, poison, ruinous; a walking Constitutional Crisis. They should both be tried for Treason and executed for their crimes against American citizens and the USA. And they're not the only ones. Justice. It matters.
    LOOKING FOR THE FORUM RULES?----> ---> ---> CLICK HERE
    Thank you for helping us provide great customer service


  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:

    Daily Bread (02-17-2018),HawkTheSlayer (02-17-2018)

  8. #5
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 66.0%

    Rickity Plumber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    23,922
    Thanks
    16,994
    Thanked: 21,914
    Rep Power
    21474864
    When I type "politics forums" in google, this is what I get. Not one mention of TPF.


    PoliticalForum.com - Forum for US and Intl Politics

    PoliticalForum.com - Forum for US and Intl Politics


    Latest: Now that Yellen is out, and Powell is taking over as Chair of the Fed Ndividual, Today at 12:51 AM. RSS · Humor & Satire. Discussions: 4,315. Messages: 59,201. Latest: >>MOD WARNING<<<Funny Political Memes Part III Mr_Truth, Today at 12:01 AM. RSS · Community · New Member Introductions. Discussions: ...‎Current Events · ‎Political Opinions & Beliefs · ‎Latest US & World News · ‎Gun Control
    You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 1/3/18





    Debate Politics Forums

    Debate Politics Forums





    Non-biased and non-partisan political forums. Debate topics may include breaking news today, media bias, abortion, warfare, conspiracy theories, economics, climate change and health care discussion.




    US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

    US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum





    USMessageBoard.com is the premiere United States Political Forum with many areas of discussions including Current Events, Politics, US Affairs, Congress, Stock Market, Economy, Energy, Immigration, Law, Education, Science, Religion, Health, Military, Conspiracy Theories President, Elections, and More!




    Washington Post Politics Forums - The Washington Post

    Washington Post Politics Forums - The Washington Post





    Our forums allow users to weigh-in on the latest political developments and issues.




    Politics Forum.org | PoFo - Index page

    Politics Forum.org | PoFoIndex page





    All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods Subforums International Relations & Conflict, Direct Action, 12176 Topics 198066 Posts, Re: I love hicks by QatzelOk. Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:25 pm. No unread posts Opinion Polls Polls on politics, news, ...




    Politics Forum.org | PoFo

    Politics Forum.org | PoFo





    Jul 24, 2017 - The BBC has described us as 'more addictive than nicotine', come share your thoughts instead of your facebook pictures!




    The Political Forums

    thepoliticalforums.com/





    You've visited this page many times. Last visit: 2/9/18





    Just Plain Politics! - Political Debate Forums

    Just Plain Politics! - Political Debate Forums





    JustPlainPolitics.com Political forum - freely discuss politics, current events, conspiracies, and policies.




    A Political Discussion Forum: Forums - US Politics Online

    https://www.uspoliticsonline.com/





    You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Hi All, I received a message from Google Adsense regarding the following: Google ads may not be placed on pages with adult or mature content.




    US Politics Forum » Topix

    Topix: Entertainment and News › US Politics





    Community discussions and forums for US Politics :
    Last edited by Rickity Plumber; 02-17-2018 at 01:19 PM.



  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rickity Plumber For This Useful Post:

    Daily Bread (02-17-2018),Karl (02-17-2018)

  10. #6
    Infracted Member V.I.P Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.0%

    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    18,774
    Thanks
    6,846
    Thanked: 6,378
    Blog Entries
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickity Plumber View Post
    When I type "politics forums" in google, this is what I get. Not one mention of TPF.


    PoliticalForum.com - Forum for US and Intl Politics

    PoliticalForum.com - Forum for US and Intl Politics


    Latest: Now that Yellen is out, and Powell is taking over as Chair of the Fed Ndividual, Today at 12:51 AM. RSS · Humor & Satire. Discussions: 4,315. Messages: 59,201. Latest: >>MOD WARNING<<<Funny Political Memes Part III Mr_Truth, Today at 12:01 AM. RSS · Community · New Member Introductions. Discussions: ...‎Current Events · ‎Political Opinions & Beliefs · ‎Latest US & World News · ‎Gun Control
    You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 1/3/18





    Debate Politics Forums

    Debate Politics Forums





    Non-biased and non-partisan political forums. Debate topics may include breaking news today, media bias, abortion, warfare, conspiracy theories, economics, climate change and health care discussion.




    US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

    US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum





    USMessageBoard.com is the premiere United States Political Forum with many areas of discussions including Current Events, Politics, US Affairs, Congress, Stock Market, Economy, Energy, Immigration, Law, Education, Science, Religion, Health, Military, Conspiracy Theories President, Elections, and More!




    Washington Post Politics Forums - The Washington Post

    Washington Post Politics Forums - The Washington Post





    Our forums allow users to weigh-in on the latest political developments and issues.




    Politics Forum.org | PoFo - Index page

    Politics Forum.org | PoFoIndex page





    All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods Subforums International Relations & Conflict, Direct Action, 12176 Topics 198066 Posts, Re: I love hicks by QatzelOk. Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:25 pm. No unread posts Opinion Polls Polls on politics, news, ...




    Politics Forum.org | PoFo

    Politics Forum.org | PoFo





    Jul 24, 2017 - The BBC has described us as 'more addictive than nicotine', come share your thoughts instead of your facebook pictures!




    The Political Forums

    thepoliticalforums.com/





    You've visited this page many times. Last visit: 2/9/18





    Just Plain Politics! - Political Debate Forums

    Just Plain Politics! - Political Debate Forums





    JustPlainPolitics.com Political forum - freely discuss politics, current events, conspiracies, and policies.




    A Political Discussion Forum: Forums - US Politics Online

    https://www.uspoliticsonline.com/





    You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Hi All, I received a message from Google Adsense regarding the following: Google ads may not be placed on pages with adult or mature content.




    US Politics Forum » Topix

    Topix: Entertainment and News › US Politics





    Community discussions and forums for US Politics :

    Yeah @Rickity Plumber almost the "same" $h!t here too
    ..

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Karl For This Useful Post:

    Rickity Plumber (02-17-2018)

  12. #7
    Infracted Member V.I.P Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.0%

    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    18,774
    Thanks
    6,846
    Thanked: 6,378
    Blog Entries
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    Google sucks. You can't do a political search without WaPo, NYT and CNN getting the top hits.

    Tru Dat
    ..

  13. #8
    running down a dream Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 25.0%

    ruthless terrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    somewhere in the south
    Posts
    3,547
    Thanks
    2,233
    Thanked: 5,161
    Rep Power
    5705465
    Google sucks .. plain and simple. but like Amazon .. you just can't seem to avoid it.
    “It’s the home of the brave and the land of the free where the less you know the better off you’ll be."

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ruthless terrier For This Useful Post:

    usfan (03-31-2018)

  15. #9
    2020 --> TRUMP! Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 6.0%

    Big Bird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,606
    Thanks
    10,047
    Thanked: 4,688
    Rep Power
    14258973
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthless terrier View Post
    Google sucks .. plain and simple. but like Amazon .. you just can't seem to avoid it.
    I dumped Google and their silly-assed browser. I never use Amazon anymore.
    There are other search engines.
    “About abortion, I don’t want to make it illegal, I want to make it unthinkable." - Frank Stephens



  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big Bird For This Useful Post:

    Canadianeye (02-17-2018),pjohns (02-22-2018)

  17. #10
    Banned Achievements:
    7 days registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 38.0%

    Midguardian/J.C. Morgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    637
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked: 371
    Rep Power
    0
    Here is what you do. Go to www.ixquick.eu Type in the search field "the politics forums" without quotes. The Politics Forums will appear first. Add the forum to your favorites bar (the yellow star with a green arrow in IE). Done, except be sure to make Ixquick your default search engine and dump Nazi, I mean Google. (No, I don't work for Ixquick).
    Last edited by Midguardian/J.C. Morgan; 02-17-2018 at 08:21 PM.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Midguardian/J.C. Morgan For This Useful Post:

    Daily Bread (02-17-2018),pjohns (02-22-2018)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •