User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Google is "Hiding" This Site . .guessing Narrow Minded Bigotry

Games People Play V.I.P Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 33.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    what an ego. google doesnt give two shits about this website.
    You haven't kept up with the nooze much, have you.

Google cares ADAMANTLY who goes where. It's all stored - through their own site and tools. I put up links about one Irish guy who got Google to release the records on him - presumably because he's a coder.

This is what they LIVE FOR - to "change the world." Like all SJWs. They intend to change it by blocking information and skewing searches; just as others change it by rewriting history and frauding science. That is what Google's people DO, behind the curtain - face it, a search engine is a passive appliance; they don't need thousands of hugely-paid tech geeks to run the search engine and mail program. Those are passive.

Whether you believe it or not, it's becoming well-known and documented what Google (and Facebuck) are doing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

NORAD (04-12-2018)

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 54.0%

Thanks
    Having seen Google's little tricks through the years - e.g. warnings in search results that perfectly safe websites are sources of malware - Google has shown through the years that it does care about what kinds of ideas show up in their search results.
    Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving. - David Burge, Iowahawkblog

Think of the Press as Democratic Operatives with Bylines and it All Makes Sense - Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit blog

Punch a communist Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial3 months registered
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    I got away from the google addiction a long time ago. duckduckgo is the best search engine. No filter, no tracking. Kekistan approved
    Punch ANTIFA in the face

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to coke For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (04-12-2018),Kris P Bacon (04-25-2018),Rutabaga (04-11-2018),Tennyson (04-11-2018)

Senior Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by coke View Post
    I got away from the google addiction a long time ago. duckduckgo is the best search engine. No filter, no tracking. Kekistan approved
    I like duckduckgo as well....love the burn button. That search engine should be used by everyone and we should dump the personal data collection farmers like google, facebook, roku etc., Not to mention google destroyed youtube a once good site. Just more lefties destroying every single thing they touch.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlphaOmega For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (04-24-2018),Kris P Bacon (04-25-2018)

Senior Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Traddles View Post
    Having seen Google's little tricks through the years - e.g. warnings in search results that perfectly safe websites are sources of malware - Google has shown through the years that it does care about what kinds of ideas show up in their search results.
    ever read their privacy policy in detail? Jesus...they are raping our privacy and using it against us. Ive seen the warnings you are talking about...you get them on certain politics forums as well. Funny how right wing political sites are malicious but lefty ones arent.

Sr ADMIN/Founder Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    It's not a "this site" thing. It's a conservative thing and they use data mining/algorithms to weed them out. But it's likely not the only reason. We may have some database damage - from the move - which was the fault of the original hosting company. I've noticed some improvement lately in the working of links.
    "one either is for the state or one is for the individual. One cannot be for both. You are a leftist. You are for the state. I am a Constitutional Conservative. I am for the individual. I cannot be authoritarian. But you can be and you are." - MisterVeritis

FIRE and replace the bad Republicans in their primaries, but NEVER EVER vote for a Democrat.
    There is no white privilege, only unjustified jealousy. -Coolwalker
    My black neighbors don't hate me for being white, even tho the media says they do. The fact that the rest of the nation is still in a hate-fest against the South 153 years after the end of the Civil War, says it all. They come live here because the South is BEAUTIFUL, but they've always hated us because we are prosperous and most of all because we're the only part of the country that has a real cultural identity.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (04-25-2018),Kris P Bacon (04-25-2018)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    It's not a "this site" thing. It's a conservative thing and they use data mining/algorithms to weed them out. But it's likely not the only reason. We may have some database damage - from the move - which was the fault of the original hosting company. I've noticed some improvement lately in the working of links.
    Five days ago, when I posted the "N.K. announces freeze on nuclear, missile tests breaking news story", I went to google to find more links. That was within 2 or 3 minutes and THIS site was already number 5 at the top of Google search!

It surprised me and when I clicked on it, it was my post. The 4 sites above it were all North Korea links. So our threads are being found by the google search engines.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to potlatch For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (04-25-2018)

Fossil nut V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class3 months registered
    Awards:
    Activity AwardKing of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.9%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by potlatch View Post
    Five days ago, when I posted the "N.K. announces freeze on nuclear, missile tests breaking news story", I went to google to find more links. That was within 2 or 3 minutes and THIS site was already number 5 at the top of Google search!

It surprised me and when I clicked on it, it was my post. The 4 sites above it were all North Korea links. So our threads are being found by the google search engines.
    That happened with my thread "Democrat ten commandments" I wrote as satire at tPF (the sister site). Some moron tried to say I plagiarized it. When I pointed out that googling my thread title led right to the site, the idiot only doubled down. Reposted here just because! Democrat 10 commandments.

1. Thou shalt never, ever disagree with the Democrat parties platform in the tiniest degree. Doing so is grounds for excommunication.

2. Thou shalt never speak or think critically of unfettered immigration. Diversity is our strength.

3. Thou shalt never support tax cuts but rather call for more taxes, those welfare checks wont fund their self.

4. Thou shalt never own a gun, but if you do don't tell anyone and carry guilt within. Always use any mass shooting to call for gun control before the bodies cool.

5. Thou shalt never refer to mentally ill transgender people by their birth gender.

6. Though shalt never for vote outside the party in any election, from the dogcatcher all the way to POTUS.

7. Though shalt ignore any corruption or immorality in the Democratic party while acting morally outraged at any similar behavior in any other party, especially the Republican party.

8. Thou shalt attack anyone criticizing any thing about the Democratic party, by calling them racist, bigot, homophobic misogynistic, islamaphobe etc...

9. Thou shalt believe that Global warming is the gospel.

10. Thou shalt never question the Media, unless it is FOX news.
    I believe @Pork Chop has fond memories of the idiot Crepitus's claim.
    Last edited by Kris P Bacon; 04-25-2018 at 01:00 PM.
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon!
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)
    Battle flag of the 1st Florida Cavalry & 4th Florida Infantry
    Regiment (consolidated), captured near Murfreesboro,
    Tenn. on Dec 7 1864.

I propose the term "red henning" henceforth be used to refer to any stupid business decisions.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kris P Bacon For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (04-25-2018),Pork Chop (04-27-2018),potlatch (04-25-2018)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris P Bacon View Post
    That happened with my thread "Democrat ten commandments" I wrote as satire at tPF (the sister site). Some moron tried to say I plagiarized it. When I pointed out that googling my thread title led right to the site, the idiot only doubled down. Reposted here just because! Democrat 10 commandments.

You need to bookmark your post that you posted here, or go back and bookmark your post at the other site - for future reference.

I wish I had made a screenshot of my thread post because it had disappeared when I came back to the forum, lol. I guess it probably disappeared on google too, but I was too occupied to think of checking it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to potlatch For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (04-25-2018)

Fossil nut V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class3 months registered
    Awards:
    Activity AwardKing of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.9%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by potlatch View Post

You need to bookmark your post that you posted here, or go back and bookmark your post at the other site - for future reference.

I wish I had made a screenshot of my thread post because it had disappeared when I came back to the forum, lol. I guess it probably disappeared on google too, but I was too occupied to think of checking it.
    Must confess, I don't know how to do that.
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon!
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)
    Battle flag of the 1st Florida Cavalry & 4th Florida Infantry
    Regiment (consolidated), captured near Murfreesboro,
    Tenn. on Dec 7 1864.

I propose the term "red henning" henceforth be used to refer to any stupid business decisions.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kris P Bacon For This Useful Post:

potlatch (04-25-2018)

Thread Information