User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: California AG Threatens to Sue if Trump Administration Places Citizenship Question on

V.I.P. V.I.P
    Overall activity: 67.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLafollet View Post
    If there is a citizenship question i will not answer it. It I have to I'll claim Martian. I will recommend all my freinds do the same.
    It does not matter what you do. If the question is on the form, then a lot of illegals will not send it in, period. That is why they don't want the question on the form to begin with.

So to sum it, if the question is on the form, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it, except possibly invalidate your form by writing in Martian, go for it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Retiredat50 For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (02-14-2018)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 42.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for almost twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    "According to Title 13, Section 221 (Census, Refusal or neglect to answer questions; false answers) of the United States Code, persons who fail or refuse to respond to the mail-back census form, or refuse to respond to a follow-up census taker can be fined up to $100. Persons who knowingly provide false information to the census can be fined up to $500.

However, the Census Bureau points out online that under Section 3571 of Title 18, the fine for refusing to answer a bureau survey can be as much as $5,000."
    Answering the US Census is Required by Law

So, not only will Robert be committing a crime when he lies on his census form or refuses to answer but we might have conspiracy charges when he encourages others to violate the law.

I'm well aware that complying with a law isn't something that concerns liberals. They usually have immunity.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (02-14-2018),Tennyson (02-14-2018)

V.I.P. V.I.P
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    I can see the AG from the PDRC's issue with this.

Seriously. How many LEGAL Californians do you think, could answer a basic question about citizenship?

Maybe if you make it a question about receiving government benefits. They'll get that one!
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (02-14-2018)

Thread Information