User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Could this be the start of WWIII?

Forum IT Staff, VIP, Alumni IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    But it is so much easier to blame them for the world's problems if they are viewed as a single group with nefarious goals.
    I always find it a bit odd that the Israel (jew) haters seem to think that allowing the Islamists to wipe out Israel would somehow be beneficial and then everyone would be happy again (no more terrorism, Islamist's all pleased and docile).

Of course that is not true... but something really drives the Israel haters forward. It may be bigotry, they are still miffed the Nazi's lost, are silent partners of the Islamists, or an IDF soldier stole their girlfriend (or boyfriend) once. I dunno...

(most of them have probably never even been there)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrMike For This Useful Post:

Kurmugeon (02-13-2018),Quark (02-13-2018)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocialTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    Iran sent drones in provocation over the Israel border FIRST.

Lets try this again.

When your hatred of Jews becomes such that would make Hitler laugh in giddy pleasure I really do question whether you are not of a white supremacist group.

It gets old REAL fast. REAL fast.
    Israel warned Iran weeks and weeks ago NOT to put Iranian military bases in Syria. That said this article from Bloomberg doesn't make much sense.

Banned Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike View Post
    I always find it a bit odd that the Israel (jew) haters seem to think that allowing the Islamists to wipe out Israel would somehow be beneficial and then everyone would be happy again (no more terrorism, Islamist's all pleased and docile).

Of course that is not true... but something really drives the Israel haters forward. It may be bigotry, they are still miffed the Nazi's lost, are silent partners of the Islamists, or an IDF soldier stole their girlfriend (or boyfriend) once. I dunno...

I find it strange people will lie for them and call the truth a lie.

Banned Achievements:

Thanks

Every Arab state had signed up with the Allies by 1939.

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks

If I ever had even a smile from Gal Gadot, and somebody stole that away... I'd never forgive them!

gal-gadot-3840x2560-4k-7094.jpg

Good Gods, listen to me!

Spring is in the air, I guess.

-
    Hope and Prayer are integrally linked, never underestimate or undervalue, the power of either! - Kurmugeon
    I do NOT trust people who do not Love Dogs! - Kurmugeon

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kurmugeon For This Useful Post:

MrMike (02-13-2018)

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 70.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roadmaster View Post
    Crunch reminds me of Antifa, blame Trump supporters for all the violence. How dare they even try to say it's on both sides. The left are peaceful people. Don't look at the destruction it's those Trump supporters not the ones who throw piss,breaks windows that is just hate

You really are about be put on ignore. We've gone back and forth on this Jew thing before.

Home | Let The Lion Roar Movie

The Israel Issue

Here.....learn some ACTUAL Bible truth. Not the Jew replacement theology you've been force fed in a white supremacist church.

Tell me.....again how many have you evangelized? Are you actually living out the great commission?
    We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender. Winston Churchill

Captain Cold: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

Forum IT Staff, VIP, Alumni IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Give some examples...

Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran

Thanks

Because they ultimately side with the concepts and ideologies of islamists that Jews do NOT belong on earth.
    We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender. Winston Churchill

Captain Cold: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

Kurmugeon (02-13-2018)

Thanks
    On this subject you've been lying on the Jews for quite some time.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

Quark (02-13-2018)

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    Because they ultimately side with the concepts and ideologies of islamists that Jews do NOT belong on earth.
    According to you......

Thread Information