Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave37 View Post
    Are the hellos over now?
    There might be a little time left, so:
    Hello.

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anna View Post
    Maybe you didn't catch where I said "no matter who's in office."

I think it's exploitation for political gain. There are other ways to honor the honorable, vow justice to victims and grieve with the bereaved without doing it during the SOTU.
    clockboy was a horrible person to use, he, as well as his sister/parebts proved to be miscreants of a high order...the whole kerfuffle was a set up, jusy as his sister had done a few years prior...obobo could have found out just like those looking into the boys family found..but obobo went with the fraud.

trump showed a boy of high quality that wasn't influenced in a negative way...

im sorry you cant see the difference...
    "The nose, knows"

@Auntifa,,,when the shooting starts, don't run, you'll only die tired...

#walkaway

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

DeadEye (02-05-2018),Hillofbeans (02-04-2018),Old Ridge Runner (02-05-2018)

look at the stars Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianeye View Post
    Thanks, that tells me what I need to know. You would have done exactly what the Democrats wished they had done in hindsight, since even their own massive MSM smacked them about it.

That tells me you are about being fed, absorbing and regurgitating talking points from the MSM and the Dems.
    No it doesn't. I don't need any help from the MSM, who've dropped the ball numerous times - and actually - I'm not a Democrat. I'm registered as an unaffiliated voter - NPP: No Party Preference.

It isn't Trump with the blovation. He is simply direct, harsh and blunt. Others...well, they want the same old same old in DC and the western socieities, and that, as evidenced isn't good for western societies.
    He's ignorant, petulant, reactionary, vindictive, and he's done his best to obstruct the justice that I hope will come. His base blindly disbelieves any word against their dear leader, no matter the truth in it. There's a difference between same old same old - and abject incompetence. The only thing that saves him is the GOP using him as a foil while they continue with the same old same old.

Fossil nut/Alumni/VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First Class1 year registeredCreated Album pictures
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Thanks
    Maybe you didn't catch where I said "no matter who's in office."

I think it's exploitation for political gain. There are other ways to honor the honorable, vow justice to victims and grieve with the bereaved without doing it during the SOTU.
    As the case maybe, prefer the frequent use of *me, I, mine, I did, I have* of Obama? GOD, could you imagine what self promotion, "that women" would of gushed out? The SJW drivel?
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kris P Bacon For This Useful Post:

Old Ridge Runner (02-05-2018),Rickity Plumber (02-05-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    clockboy was a horrible person to use, he, as well as his sister/parebts proved to be miscreants of a high order...the whole kerfuffle was a set up, jusy as his sister had done a few years prior...obobo could have found out just like those looking into the boys family found..but obobo went with the fraud.

trump showed a boy of high quality that wasn't influenced in a negative way...

im sorry you cant see the difference...

Whether or not the person presented meets your qualifications doesn't change my view that it's exploitation no matter which side of the aisle the president hails from.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris P Bacon View Post
    As the case maybe, prefer the frequent use of *me, I, mine, I did, I have* of Obama? GOD, could you imagine what self promotion, "that women" would of gushed out? The SJW drivel?
    The self-promotion trophy goes to Trump - surely even a die-hard Trump supporter can't argue that? They just throw it off as "Trump being Trump."

RedheadAdmin V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    You can think what you like, you can believe me or not. But I was born and raised in both political and religious conservatism and voted straight Republican ticket and I was familiar with every single conservative talking point from the inside - up until six years ago. FOX news, talk radio, websites, forum. It was a nice, comfy, conservative bubble and we in the bubble all spoke the same language.

Now I can look at the bubble and see where I was, and how much brainwashing went on to keep people inside it.
    No, I get it completely, you just explained it. You were raised in conservationism; it was a habit; you never believed in it.
    I want lefties to have all the abortions they can. Let them wipe themselves OUT; fine with me.

The reality is Americans are sick of the Left's insanity and elected an outsider to the White House accordingly. Now, you keep on parroting all that fake news Leftist propaganda BS and see where it gets you in 2020.

-A True American

As a nation, we must face it.
    The Clintons are the reason for this mess. They're a cancer, poison, ruinous; a walking Constitutional Crisis. They should both be tried for Treason and executed for their crimes against American citizens and the USA. And they're not the only ones. Justice. It matters.
    LOOKING FOR THE FORUM RULES?----> ---> ---> CLICK HERE
    Thank you for helping us provide great customer service

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:

Rickity Plumber (02-05-2018)

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    Whether or not the person presented meets your qualifications doesn't change my view that it's exploitation no matter which side of the aisle the president hails from.
    the only qualifications he had were manufactured by obobo,,,the boy, his sister and parents were all frauds, thats common knowledge...

what obobo did WAS exploit a fraud for political gain, what trump did was show some gratitude to a boy who cared.
    "The nose, knows"

@Auntifa,,,when the shooting starts, don't run, you'll only die tired...

#walkaway

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (02-04-2018)

Fossil nut/Alumni/VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First Class1 year registeredCreated Album pictures
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Thanks
    The self-promotion trophy goes to Trump - surely even a die-hard Trump supporter can't argue that? They just throw it off as "Trump being Trump."
    Count number of times Obama said those terms VS Trump. With Trump, they counted the # of times he said "America" (80) FTR, as though it was a bad thing. The SOTU address is directed at America and it's citizens.
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kris P Bacon For This Useful Post:

DeadEye (02-05-2018),Hillofbeans (02-04-2018)

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 17.0%

Thanks
    Itís not a good thing to tell a lie right off the bat on a new forum.....Nobody recovers from conservatism.Conservatism is where sanity resides.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to East of the Beast For This Useful Post:

Old Ridge Runner (02-05-2018)

Thread Information