User Tag List

Thread: Man Frees Rescued Squirrel..Then Nature takes it's Course

Dew neh loh moh liberals V.I.P
    Overall activity: 95.0%

Thanks

Man Frees Rescued Squirrel..Then Nature takes it's Course

Rescuing animals is a beautiful thing, but lets all be reminded that nature will always take its course.

Paranoia -
    a tendency on the part of an individual or group toward excessive or irrational suspiciousness and distrustfulness of others

Stupidity and ignorance are not limited to only one political party or particular way of thinking.

I've never met an anti-Semite who thought they were anti-Semitic. Remember that the Nazis didn't see themselves as bad people. If don't like Jews or think Hitler was misunderstood, you are an idiot and can go screw yourself.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crunch For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (01-12-2018),Quark (01-12-2018)

Thanks Santa! Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    That was fantastic. I hate squirrels.

Obama is an inspiration to black people as Riff Raff is an inspiration for whites

Overall activity: 63.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    That was fantastic. I hate squirrels.
    Squirrels, crows and pigeons are three reasons cities should consider allowing air rifles.
    Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving. - David Burge, Iowahawkblog

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Traddles For This Useful Post:

Quark (01-12-2018)

Dew neh loh moh liberals V.I.P
    Overall activity: 95.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Traddles View Post
    Squirrels, crows and pigeons are three reasons cities should consider allowing air rifles.
    Or in this case, a cat.

Paranoia -
    a tendency on the part of an individual or group toward excessive or irrational suspiciousness and distrustfulness of others

Stupidity and ignorance are not limited to only one political party or particular way of thinking.

I've never met an anti-Semite who thought they were anti-Semitic. Remember that the Nazis didn't see themselves as bad people. If don't like Jews or think Hitler was misunderstood, you are an idiot and can go screw yourself.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 67.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    There is a video I watched many years ago.......

It was one of those rescue group putting a recovered seal back into the water only to watch a Killer Whale have his easy lunch!

Whales gotta eat to right?

Guess they are not all vegetarians!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

Overall activity: 63.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Or in this case, a cat.
    My parents found having a cat around their ranch house helpful in reducing and scaring away the rodent population. One of their cats also liked lagomorphs, catching an occasional cottontail.
    Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving. - David Burge, Iowahawkblog

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Thanks
    Now here's a crazy one. Under our RV cover, I have a 2 gallon bucket 1/3 full of water with a can coated with peanut butter on top that spins to trap mice. They get on the can, fall in the water and drown. Have got around 30 or so the past couple of years. I went out there last week to check it, and since it has been cold as hell, the mouse fell onto a block of ice.

He's alive sitting there on the ice looking up at me so cute and defenseless. So, I took it out into the desert and let it go. I just couldn't kill it, yet I have drowned plenty of them and shot dozens of ground squirrels with .22 shorts in the back yard going after our chicken feed. Go figure.
    Last edited by Kodiak; 01-12-2018 at 06:59 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kodiak For This Useful Post:

Crusader (01-12-2018),Rickity Plumber (01-12-2018)

Thread Information