Thread: Heirs To Pamphlets

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks

Heirs To Pamphlets

Senator Lee correctly sees the government as the bigger threat:

VIDEO ▼

Sen. Lee: Big tech companies ruining our freedom, privacy | On Air Videos | Fox News

Google, Facebook, et al. engage in censorship; so Tucker Carlson’s concerned are well-founded, but I am surprised that Senator Lee never mentioned the government’s first priority:

This guy drew a blueprint for abolishing freedom of speech long before Google piled on:

Just prior to his appointment as President Obama’s so-called regulatory czar, Cass Sunstein wrote a lengthy academic paper suggesting the government should “infiltrate” social network websites, chat rooms and message boards. Such “cognitive infiltration,” Sunstein argued, should be used to enforce a U.S. government ban on “conspiracy theorizing.”

Obama czar proposed government ‘infiltrate’ social network sites
    Sunstein wants agents to 'undermine' talk in chat rooms, message boards
    Published: 01/12/2012 at 10:56 PM
    by Aaron Klein

Obama czar proposed government social network sites

A lot of Americans see political message boards as the legitimate heir to pamphlets of olde whether or not they post messages or simply read.

Social Media Failed The Pap Smear

In fact, Google censors message boards. For years most of my messages were Googled. I do not know how they get there, or who puts them up. A small percentage of my threads were NOT Googled —— I assume those threads were being censored for political reasons.

NOTE: Message board monitors censored threads on every board I posted on by moving them to someone else’s thread or deleting them altogether. In effect, those titles never got a chance to be Googled.

Incidentally, some years ago I came across a “conservative” board that claimed all opinions were welcomed, etc. I signed up and eventually posted my first thread. Within hours the thread was deleted and I was barred for life. I still get a kick out of that one.

Finally, Senator Lee is one of the good guys. I hoped he would he take a run at the White House in 2016, or even run on the ticket with Ted Cruz had he, Cruz, won the nomination.

Last edited by Flanders; 01-11-2018 at 03:23 AM.
    FLANDERS

The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flanders For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (01-11-2018),Kris P Bacon (03-11-2018),usfan (01-11-2018)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks
    Mr. Thomson gave me an idea. Maybe somebody will pay me for the messages I post on message boards:

No media executive has more tirelessly criticized Google and Facebook -- and done so with such a colorful vocabulary -- than News Corp. Chief Executive Officer Robert Thomson. A top lieutenant of the billionaire media mogul Rupert Murdoch, Thomson uses alliterative attacks as part of a decade-long crusade to pressure Silicon Valley for a greater share of its advertising revenue.

Now, Thomson, 56, is taking his campaign against Facebook a step further: He wants the social media giant to pay publishers for their content, the same way a cable TV company pays Walt Disney Co. to carry ESPN. Once a lonely gadfly poking at tech giants like a modern Don Quixote, Thomson is now finding that other media executives publicly back his quest.

News Corp. CEO Slams Facebook, Google for Not Sharing Enough Ad Revenue
    Gerry Smith
    March 1, 2018, 7:00 AM EST

News Corp. CEO Slams Facebook, Google for Not Sharing Enough Ad Revenue - Bloomberg

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    For years most of my messages were Googled. I do not know how they get there, or who puts them up. A small percentage of my threads were NOT Googled I assume those threads were being censored for political reasons.
    Parenthetically, I noticed that my threads have not been Googled in the past three or four weeks. Maybe Google thought I might sue them for copyright infringement!
    FLANDERS

The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    Mr. Thomson gave me an idea. Maybe somebody will pay me for the messages I post on message boards:

No media executive has more tirelessly criticized Google and Facebook -- and done so with such a colorful vocabulary -- than News Corp. Chief Executive Officer Robert Thomson. A top lieutenant of the billionaire media mogul Rupert Murdoch, Thomson uses alliterative attacks as part of a decade-long crusade to pressure Silicon Valley for a greater share of its advertising revenue.

Now, Thomson, 56, is taking his campaign against Facebook a step further: He wants the social media giant to pay publishers for their content, the same way a cable TV company pays Walt Disney Co. to carry ESPN. Once a lonely gadfly poking at tech giants like a modern Don Quixote, Thomson is now finding that other media executives publicly back his quest.

News Corp. CEO Slams Facebook, Google for Not Sharing Enough Ad Revenue
    Gerry Smith
    March 1, 2018, 7:00 AM EST

News Corp. CEO Slams Facebook, Google for Not Sharing Enough Ad Revenue - Bloomberg

Parenthetically, I noticed that my threads have not been Googled in the past three or four weeks. Maybe Google thought I might sue them for copyright infringement!
    Fascinating Capt.
    .......................... It is obvious that there is a war going on, just look at the response whenever I post
    the statement that 9/11/2001 was a FALSE FLAG attack.

RedheadAdmin V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 42.0%

Thanks
    People insult you because what you care about is ridiculous. And OLD.
    As a nation, we must face it. The Clintons are the reason for this mess. They're a cancer, poison, ruinous; a walking Constitutional Crisis. They should both be tried for Treason and executed for their crimes against American citizens and the USA. And they're not the only ones. Justice. It matters.

CLICK HERE

Thank you for helping us provide great customer service

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:

Flanders (03-03-2018),Thing 1 (03-03-2018)

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
    People insult you because what you care about is ridiculous. And OLD.
    are you calling the quest for truth about 9/11/2001 "ridiculous" ?

Diplomatic Asshole, VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by n0spam4me View Post
    What truth, when based on a new evidence of lies, and made up videos?
    When you open your heart to patriotism, there's no room for racism. ~Donald J. Trump
    Rule # 3 - Never believe what you're told, double check.
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. ~D. H. Lawrence
    Quote Originally Posted by RGV View Post
    This is America. When you make an accusation, like you have, the burden of proof is on you.
    ~My favorite Lefty.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FirstGenCanadian For This Useful Post:

Flanders (03-04-2018),Thing 1 (03-03-2018)

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstGenCanadian View Post
    What truth, when based on a new evidence of lies, and made up videos?
    we do not need "new" evidence, the facts have always been clear, the video shown to the public by the media,
    The Evan Fairbanks video, clearly shows something that if it happened the way the media said it happened, would constitute
    a violation of the laws of physics, therefore the media lied. now what?

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    A! Ginger, do you know Mary Ann ?

Alumni & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by n0spam4me View Post
    It is when you keep beating the same dead horse from years ago.

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    It is when you keep beating the same dead horse from years ago.
    Truly it isn't a "dead horse" and it doesn't matter how many years have passed since 9/11/2001
    the facts are still the facts. Do you get the concept "FALSE FLAG" ?

Thread Information