User Tag List

Thread: Massive NYPD Shakeup Underway; Top Chiefs Being Fired

Banned
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks

Massive NYPD Shakeup Underway; Top Chiefs Being Fired

massive shakeup inside the NYPD is underway.Most notable is the 3 star Chiefs that are being forced out. They include: Thomas P. Purtell, Chief of citywide operations; Joanne Jaffe, chief of community affairs; Joseph Fox, chief of transit; Diana Pizzuti, chief of personnel

The 4 chiefs were reportedly called into the Police Commissioners office and given the news on Monday afternoon.
    In an interesting twist of events, the standard unwritten rule is when told of being replaced, upper brass normally retire. Sources confirm to Breaking911.com that the four 3 star chiefs have refused to retire and may be moved to other areas of the department while retaining their ranks.
    Additionally, as many as 60 high-ranking brass will be shuffled around the department. The phone calls informing the individuals will begin later Wednesday evening.

http://breaking911.com/breaking-mass...-chiefs-fired/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roadmaster For This Useful Post:

Old Ridge Runner (01-09-2018),Rutabaga (01-08-2018)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 91.0%

Thanks
    could only mean one thing,,corruption and cover up..
    "The nose, knows"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (01-09-2018),Old Ridge Runner (01-09-2018),Roadmaster (01-08-2018)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for almost twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    could only mean one thing,,corruption and cover up..
    Nonsense. It is New York but I'm not sure how the Chief of Community Affairs could be involved in corruption.

If it were corruption I would expect the chiefs to take the Lois Lerner Exit and James Comey Exit and retire. Instead, they're refusing to retire. Makes me think they've not done anything wrong and have a contract that gives them a property interest in their job.

It could mean that Mayor DiBlasio has some unemployed communists who want jobs.

I wonder who the community will back, Mayor DiBlasio or the Chief of Community Relations?
    Last edited by patrickt; 01-09-2018 at 05:31 AM.

Banned
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    Interestingly, fingers are being pointed towards Chirlane MccRay, the wife of New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, and even more surprisingly – former NYPD Commissioner William Bratton.
    One NYPD official told Breaking911.com that “MccRay wanted to replace the outgoing Chief of Department with an African American woman, and caused such a stir which led to the entire shakeup”, the source said.
    The source added that “in response to her bickering”, Chief Rodney Harrison, was appointed as Chief of Patrol – making him the top African American uniformed member of the NYPD. But that move is being questioned by many insiders, as Harrison has no personnel experience, as he has never been a Boro Commander before. This is unprecedented in the Department.
    Another move which raised eyebrows was the appointment of Deputy Chief Nilda Irizarry Hofmann to Chief of Community Affairs and the first Hispanic woman in the NYPD promoted to three-star chief. This move appears to be unprecedented as well, as she was given a double promotion – from 1 star to 3 stars at the same time. Surprisingly, she has no experience with community outreach before, and many are questioning why she out of all people was given this prestigious position.
    MccRay is no stranger to controversy in the NYPD, as she has previously attended a high-level NYPD meeting known as “CompStat” in September 2014, where she listened in as top brass were grilled about crime under their commands. The unprecedented move caused eyeballs to roll and whispers to travel through the ranks of the Department at the time.
    “The common denominator is that every chief forced into retirement is that they are all white”, another source said.

Now we see what they are really doing.
    Another Executive Officer who recently retired said “I’m glad I got out before this mess. Clearly, the NYPD is not a place for white men any longer. There is a clear and open bias towards white members of the Department, and everyone is scared to say anything about it – including the media. I suggest the reporters start digging around and see for themselves that the NYPD promotes incompetent minorities over incredibly talented white men and women
    http://breaking911.com/massive-nypd-...-chiefs-fired/

V.I.P. V.I.P
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    It is just a matter of time before white men are rounded up and sent to concentration camps.

Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    Baltimore, here we come.

Overall activity: 34.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for almost twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Taxcutter View Post
    Baltimore, here we come.
    Ah, yes, the Edens of the leftists. Baltimore, Port au Prince, Caracas, Havana, Chicago, and, the crown jewel, Detroit.

Thread Information