User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mueller Investigation house of cards and corruption begins to fall.

Overall activity: 98.0%

Thanks

Mueller Investigation house of cards and corruption begins to fall.

NEWT GINGRICH: I don't think I fully appreciated until this evening how really important it was for Donald Trump to win. If Hillary Clinton had won, none of this would have surfaced, they just would have kept covering up all the corruption, and they would have just kept taking care of themselves. So the very fact that you have this disruptive figure in the White House, all of us are learning some pretty horrifying things about how sick the system is, how sick the entire process is, in a way I would have thought were impossible.

I have the greatest respect for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and it is astonishing to me that you could have people at the top who are this corrupt, this profoundly dishonest.

So, we just have to dig deeper, throw the rascals out. Realize the election of 2018 is going to be truly historic. Between a radical left that is stunningly corrupt, and the rest of us.

This is a real fight for whether or not America is going to remain a Republic that is ruled by law, or whether it is going to degenerate into being a purely corrupt system of power, where if you're on the right team you can rip everybody off and be protected, if you're on the wrong team you can go to jail even if you're innocent.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Morning Star For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (12-07-2017),Coolwalker (12-07-2017),Crusader (12-06-2017),JimGorn (12-07-2017),Libhater (12-07-2017),RMNIXON (12-06-2017),vonsigler (12-07-2017)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 66.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Newt has been witness to a lot in his day, so he knows how bad it has become. All this Deep State corruption on behalf of a certain party certainly started as far back as the Clinton tears and got worse.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (12-07-2017)

Overall activity: 98.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    Newt has been witness to a lot in his day, so he knows how bad it has become. All this Deep State corruption on behalf of a certain party certainly started as far back as the Clinton tears and got worse.
    Just think if Clinton would have won, NONE of this would have been exposed and it would have gotten drastically worse.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morning Star For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (12-06-2017),vonsigler (12-07-2017)

Alumni Member
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Coming apart? It looks like more and more is coming out. Flynn was negotiating away sanctions with Russia. DeVois brother was discussing business deals the would have required lifting sanctions. Trump will not enforce the sanctions Congress Passed. Donald Jr is hiding something from Congress. It seems Muller has dirt on Trump's entire administration. The only question is when will Trump get some rubbed off on him.

Alumni Member

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The Russians intervened in the 2016 election because Trump said he didn't support the Russian sanctions and Clinton supported sanctions. In addition Clinton had stuck her nose in Putin's last campaign against Putin. Clinton shouldn't have done that. We need to stay out of other people's countries. We should mind our own business. We should avoid foreign entanglements.

Alumni Member

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I suspect Trump's people did not talk about this stuff directly Trump. I suspect Trump used the Mafia technique of euphemisms. Things like saying be nice if we could make money off Russia and then had all these people report to a go between about what they were doing.

V.I.P. V.I.P
    Overall activity: 85.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLafollet View Post
    I suspect Trump's people did not talk about this stuff directly Trump. I suspect Trump used the Mafia technique of euphemisms. Things like saying be nice if we could make money off Russia and then had all these people report to a go between about what they were doing.
    Where was the Russian money going? We all know.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Retiredat50 For This Useful Post:

vonsigler (12-07-2017)

Alumni Member

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Retiredat50 View Post
    Where was the Russian money going? We all know.
    We all know the Russian donated to the Clinton foundation which was good publicity. We know Russian oligarchs were buying Trump property for exorbitant prices. Most of those oligarchs had connections to Putin. Flynn as I'm sure you know got money from the Russians and got to sit at the same table with Stein and Putin. Manifort got Russian money. Muller appears to be following the money it will be interesting to see where it leads.

The problem with the Clinton foundation donations is Clinton was 1 or 9 regulators who had to approve the Uranium One sale. In fact the approval may not have even reached her level as more then routine.

Overall activity: 15.0%

Thanks
    We all know the Russian donated to the Clinton foundation which was good publicity. We know Russian oligarchs were buying Trump property for exorbitant prices. Most of those oligarchs had connections to Putin. Flynn as I'm sure you know got money from the Russians and got to sit at the same table with Stein and Putin. Manifort got Russian money. Muller appears to be following the money it will be interesting to see where it leads.

The problem with the Clinton foundation donations is Clinton was 1 or 9 regulators who had to approve the Uranium One sale. In fact the approval may not have even reached her level as more then routine.
    It doesn't matter about the regulators. Bill still took that cash, as a down payment on whatever they could do next...

FBI was surprised but took no action after Bill Clinton took $500,000 from Russian bank while Hillary decided on American uranium deal

• The FBI was 'surprised by the timing and size' of a check given to Bill Clinton to give a speech in Moscow in 2010, the Hill newspaper reported
    • The ex-president collected the check the day after a Russian spy ring was outed in the U.S., taken down because one spy got too close to a Clinton donor
    • The spying efforts and the money to Bill Clinton were seen as evidence Russia had unleashed an influence campaign designed in getting access to Hillary

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz50ZUuAtQx
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Overall activity: 15.0%

Thanks

ALSO< You forgot to mention that the Podesta Brothers had those exact same money deals with the Russians. As did the DNC, who hired Russians to make up dirt about Trump.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Louise For This Useful Post:

JimGorn (12-07-2017)

Thread Information