User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mueller Investigation house of cards and corruption begins to fall.

Alumni Member
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    They do have to register as foreign agents, that is one of the things they are in trouble for. If we make it illegal for foreign governments to lobby would that include all the lobbying Obummer did, interfering with other countries elections or just the Russians interfering with ours? You do realize that all foreign governments lobby and interfere with all other foreign governments all the time right? This wasn't a one time special case just to make excuses for butt hurt losers that voted for Hillary.
    Yes, we should not lobby or interfere with other peoples elections. Other countries should make it illegal for us to do that.

The thing is the Russian did a much more extensive job of it in 2016 then usual. Trump took the battle ground states that put him over the top by 1% or less. It was a very close race. The Russians only had to move about 100,000 votes to have an affect. That doesn't change that Hillary was an incredibly poor candidate.

Alumni Member

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Retiredat50 View Post
    Sorry, but buying property is not in the same ballpark as bribery. As I have explained to you before, but you seem to keep forgetting, Hillary, as SoS could have stopped the uranium deal, and should have. Both Hillary and Obama already knew that there was bribery and corruption associated with that deal, they also had a report that stated Russia was trying to get control over as much of the worlds uranium as possible. Either of those were reason enough to stop the deal.

The money given to the Clintons was not for a yes vote, the money was to keep Hillary from doing her job and protecting America's national security.
    From what I see the Uranium One deal was in the best interests of the west and the US. The key is the Kazakhstan mine. The Russians were going to get that one way or another. At least this deal gave the west some money for it. I think Hillary did the right thing by approving the deal.

Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolwalker View Post
    Trump was the perfect candidate and is the perfect president to get to the bottom of the scum bucket...he digs out stuff others are afraid to talk about which is why he is vilified. People don't like the real truth, only the candy-coated version.

Perfect candidate? When he finished this speech he sounds and acts like he's drunk, can't even say United States.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 99.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLafollet View Post
    From what I see the Uranium One deal was in the best interests of the west and the US. The key is the Kazakhstan mine. The Russians were going to get that one way or another. At least this deal gave the west some money for it. I think Hillary did the right thing by approving the deal.
    The Russians were going to get it one way or another? So they approached Hillary, knowing she was a cheap whore, and simply bribed her.

Don't forget that bathroom server with the classified info or those pesky 33,000 emails that were under subpoena.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rita Marley For This Useful Post:

Retiredat50 (12-07-2017)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    twice
    Last edited by Rita Marley; 12-07-2017 at 06:54 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rita Marley For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (12-07-2017)

Alumni Member

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rita Marley View Post
    The Russians were going to get it one way or another? So they approached Hillary, knowing she was a cheap whore, and simply bribed her.

Don't forget that bathroom server with the classified info or those pesky 33,000 emails that were under subpoena.
    Why would you bribe someone to get something you were going to get anyway, particularly since Clinton had no control over the the Kazakhstan mine? It would have made as much sense for Russia to bribe Rita Marley who has just as much control over the Kazakhstan mine.

V.I.P. V.I.P
    Overall activity: 85.0%

Thanks
    From what you see? The deal should have been stopped, it was not, because of all the Russian money pouring into the Clintons, it really is that simple. Bill Clinton sold advanced technology to China, Hillary sold uranium to Russia and Obama gave Iran the money to fund their nuclear weapons program.

And, lets not forget that you still support Bernie, the guy who thinks Venezuela provides a better chance at the "American Dream" than America does, sad.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Why would you bribe someone to get something you were going to get anyway, particularly since Clinton had no control over the the Kazakhstan mine? It would have made as much sense for Russia to bribe Rita Marley who has just as much control over the Kazakhstan mine.
    See? You forgot about that bathroom server and 33,000 emails under subpoena already.

Uranium One required Hillary's final approval. Unless you think some underlings can sell America's uranium without consulting the Secretary of State, $145 million contributions, and $500,000 speeches.

Alumni Member
    Overall activity: 47.0%

Thanks
    All of this, the primaries, the campaigns, the election, the accusations, the investigations, is far, far beyond the intellectual capability of any liberals that post here. They beg to believe the most stupid nonsense imaginable and ignore the glaringly obvious.
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dan40 For This Useful Post:

Louise (12-08-2017),Morning Star (12-07-2017),Rita Marley (12-07-2017)

Overall activity: 98.0%

Thanks
    You liberals are all over the map trying to defend the indefensible. First you say, Russia is our worst and most deadly enemy on the planet, even just talking to a Russian is grounds for Impeachment, but then you say selling them Uranium, the source of nuclear power, under shady corrupt circumstances, is no problem, as long as the west made some money. Which of course is just more hypocrisy. Wouldn't selling out your own country for wealth be the actions of greedy Capitalists? Had it been anyone other than Hillary it would be and you know it. Does your positions have any foundations at all or is it just what ever it needs to be to avoid accepting the truth about the corrupt actions of your own party?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morning Star For This Useful Post:

JimGorn (12-07-2017),Kodiak (12-07-2017),Louise (12-08-2017)

Thread Information