I was wrong about this:

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post

After the doo-doo hit the fan I was certain Hillary would drop Huma Abedin like a bad habit. At best, I was sure that Huma was exiled never to be heard from again.

For the last year or so I never saw a report that said Huma was still tight with Clinton. I did not know it was Huma in the video until this morning:

Hillary Clinton is in India and she almost had a very nasty spill down some stairs. The former first lady and two-time presidential loser almost fell on her face twice while descending about 15 steps visiting Jahaz Mahal in Dhar’s Mandu. Her top aide Huma Abedin was right behind her.

Video: Hillary Almost Falling On Her Face Symbolizes Failed Campaign And The Nonsense She Spewed In India
Matt Vespa
|Posted: Mar 13, 2018 2:05 PM

Total Loser: Hillary Almost Tumbles Down Steps In India After Calling Half The Country Deplorables…Again. - Matt Vespa

Huma’s presence told me that H & H are bound together for all time as a matter of self-preservation. If they do not keep their stories straight they could both could land in jail:

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
In one sense Huma Abedin’s shadowy connection to the Muslim Brotherhood makes her more guilty of espionage/treason than Hillary and the rest of the Clinton gang. With that in mind I once believed that Huma Abedin was being measured for an orange jump suit. Now I can see that Huma is home-free along with Hillary.
QUESTION: How much is Huma’s salary?