TRUMP IS THE WALL
    Overall activity: 32.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    avocados
    lentip chips
    frazer fur
    cocoa beach

see I can throw out random things too that have nothing to do with what I was talking about. the article she posted was not from cnn.
    Suicidal people don't get to make policy for the rest of us. Go play with your veggies and leave politics to the adults. When I read your posts I just think you are a person who doesnt know anything and politics is not for you.

When I was in police academy we had 30 recruits. It was painfully obvious about 15 of them did not belong there and 10 were borderline. That means only 5 people were definitely meant to be there. Politics is the same way, barely anyone truly understands this stuff, truly understands policy, historical precedent, world history in general, causation, etc. You are PRETENDING to understand it.
    Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron For This Useful Post:

NuYawka (12-07-2017)

color outside the lines
    Overall activity: 17.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron View Post
    Suicidal people don't get to make policy for the rest of us. Go play with your veggies and leave politics to the adults. When I read your posts I just think you are a person who doesnt know anything and politics is not for you.

When I was in police academy we had 30 recruits. It was painfully obvious about 15 of them did not belong there and 10 were borderline. That means only 5 people were definitely meant to be there. Politics is the same way, barely anyone truly understands this stuff, truly understands policy, historical precedent, world history in general, causation, etc. You are PRETENDING to understand it.
    go play with my veggies. seriously? ever stop to think that its you that actually doesnt belong?

TRUMP IS THE WALL

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    go play with my veggies. seriously? ever stop to think that its you that actually doesnt belong?
    Yes. I did that when I was in college, surrounded by liberal dopes, as a liberal dope myself, and started seeking out material that disagreed with what I believed (Its called the scientific method, perhaps you should read up on that)...it turned out that liberalism is just one big lie, based upon communism, greed, stupidity, slavery, theft, and corruption. About the same time I became enamored with the Constitution and the Founders...Ron Paul was a big influence along with my Constitutional Law professor who was not only a practicing attorney but a former multi-term Sheriff. Liberalism/the Democratic platform, and the Constitution/Founders intent for this country, are two ships sailing in opposite directions. The more I learned, the more I became Conservative, and I definitely did not belong in college, which is a good thing because most of my life will be spent outside of it...and so will yours.

Escaping from the chains of liberal thinking is about the most freeing moment of my life. It feels like a weight is lifted off you. Try it some time.
    Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iron For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (Yesterday),Molly Pitcher (12-07-2017),Oskar (12-07-2017)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for almost twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    If I were on the jury and it was established that the gun was firked once, the bullet ricocheted off a concrete pier about ten feet in front of the accused, and then traveled another 60 feet and struck Ms. Steinle I would not have voted to find the accused guilty of murder or voluntary manslaughter.

Iron, it is truly amazing that when you were in your recruit class you could tell that the police department had erred in hiring. I certainly hope your department, wherever it might be, takes advantage of your amazing, almost magical, ability. You certainly seem to have the attributes that many attribute to police officers.

TRUMP IS THE WALL

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    Iron, it is truly amazing that when you were in your recruit class you could tell that the police department had erred in hiring. I certainly hope your department, wherever it might be, takes advantage of your amazing, almost magical, ability. You certainly seem to have the attributes that many attribute to police officers.
    It's not hard to tell when things don't belong or don't make sense. There are certain "attributes" that separate people who should be cops, and people who should not be cops. Confidence, aggression, physicality, or lack thereof...that kind of stuff is written on you like a billboard.

Those things were noticed in me, by people like me, when I was hired. And with several years on the job to back it up, I think they made a good choice.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron For This Useful Post:

Molly Pitcher (12-09-2017)

Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron View Post
    It's not hard to tell when things don't belong or don't make sense. There are certain "attributes" that separate people who should be cops, and people who should not be cops. Confidence, aggression, physicality, or lack thereof...that kind of stuff is written on you like a billboard.Those things were noticed in me, by people like me, when I was hired. And with several years on the job to back it up, I think they made a good choice.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly Pitcher For This Useful Post:

Iron (12-09-2017)

Thanks
    Armed and masked ANTIFA members try to fight Infowars reporter Owen Shroyer at Texas rally

"Armed and masked ANTIFA members rallied at Woodridge Square Saturday where they were captured on camera blocking a fellow Austinite from passing by on a public sidewalk as they prepared to bullhorn a group honoring Kate Steinle who was shot in the Summer of 2015 by an illegal alien while walking her dog along a California pier."

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2017/12/11/armed-and-masked-antifa-members-try-to-fight-infowars-reporter-owen-shroyer-at-texas-rally/

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    UC Berkeley students trash Kate Steinle memorial.

http://rightwingnews.com/campus-left...steinle-video/

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Molly Pitcher (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    UC Berkeley students trash Kate Steinle memorial.http://rightwingnews.com/campus-left...steinle-video/
    Wouldn't surprise me if professors encouraged them to do it. And we know damn well Berkeley won't attempt to find out if any were their students and take any action.

Thread Information