User Tag List

Thread: Latest Hate Crime Stats Show African Americans More Likely than Whites to Commit...

V.I.P. V.I.P
    Overall activity: 32.0%

Thanks

Latest Hate Crime Stats Show African Americans More Likely than Whites to Commit...

November 14, 2017
    Hate Crimes

Data that contradicts the approved narrative of the Left rarely garners headlines. Minorities must always be victims of the heartless white majority, you see. So, our helpful government bureaucrats bury data that contradicts that approved story, and forces those interested in the truth to bring out their calculators and crunch the numbers a little.

A faithful reader did exactly that and points out:

You might have heard or read a story yesterday regarding the FBI’s release of 2016 Hate Crime Statistics.

Just about every story I heard or read drew links to the election of Trump. The story on NPR observed “almost half the offenders were White.” The “almost” part piqued my interest.

Buried below the headlines in the report was this nugget:

In 2016, race was reported for 5,770 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:

• 46.3 percent were White.
    • 26.1 percent were Black or African American.

According to US Census data for 2016, African Americans made up 13.3 percent and Whites made up 76.9 percent of the population respectively. If African Americans and Whites committed hate crimes at the same rate, you would have expected Whites to commit 5 times as many hate crimes as African Americans, and three quarters of all hate crimes would be attributed to White offenders. In reality, when you adjust for population, you find that African Americans are about 3.2 times more likely to commit a hate crime than a White.

If Donald Trump, Steve Bannon and Richard Spencer are trying to encourage Whites to commit hate crimes… they’re not very good at it.

See also: https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/201...ime-statistics

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...te_crimes.html

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Slayer98_l For This Useful Post:

DonGlock26 (11-14-2017),HawkTheSlayer (11-14-2017),Old Ridge Runner (11-14-2017)

Alumni Member V.I.P
    Overall activity: 53.0%

Thanks
    ...but BLM is damned good at encouraging blacks to do hate crimes.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Taxcutter For This Useful Post:

Old Ridge Runner (11-14-2017)

Castigat Ridendo Mores V.I.P
    Overall activity: 98.0%

Thanks

Paranoia -
    a tendency on the part of an individual or group toward excessive or irrational suspiciousness and distrustfulness of others

Stupidity and ignorance are not limited to only one political party or particular way of thinking.

I've never met an anti-Semite who thought they were anti-Semitic. Remember that the Nazis didn't see themselves as bad people. If don't like Jews or think Hitler was misunderstood, you are an idiot and can go screw yourself.

Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    A white is about 5 or 6 times more likely to be a victim of black violence than the other way around. Take into consideration the population represented by each and it's a lot more than that percentage-wise. A lot of black on white violence is being discounted as race-motivated, but who decides that? All I know, and all anyone knows whether they will admit it or not, is I'd rather be black walking thru a white neighborhood than white walking thru a black neighborhood.
    "If you think they hate Trump now, wait till his policies start working." (Dennis Miller)

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who kept their swords." (Benjamin Franklin)

"Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying society." ​(Aristotle)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SharetheHedge For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (11-14-2017),Slayer98_l (11-14-2017)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 42.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for almost twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I hear a lot more hatred from liberals than I do from conservatives.

Overall activity: 21.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SharetheHedge View Post
    A white is about 5 or 6 times more likely to be a victim of black violence than the other way around. Take into consideration the population represented by each and it's a lot more than that percentage-wise. A lot of black on white violence is being discounted as race-motivated, but who decides that? All I know, and all anyone knows whether they will admit it or not, is I'd rather be black walking thru a white neighborhood than white walking thru a black neighborhood.

The bolded area -- SO! that kind of explains the reason why I'm seeing more black people in my neighborhood. I never had to 'cross the street' as often as I do now since there's more and more people of color in my community. I'm just being careful in this current climate of hate on white people from every imaginable direction.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to heyslick For This Useful Post:

Rita Marley (11-14-2017)

Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks
    You do realize that just about any white on black crime can & probably will be labeled as a hate crime? On the other hand very few black on white crimes will be called a hate crime. That kind of supports the notion that you can't be prejudice UNLESS your white.

Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Tex View Post
    You do realize that just about any white on black crime can & probably will be labeled as a hate crime? On the other hand very few black on white crimes will be called a hate crime. That kind of supports the notion that you can't be prejudice UNLESS your white.

Exactly. Black on white violence is just attributed to the fact that they have a higher crime rate in general.

Then they want to try and spin that too.
    "If you think they hate Trump now, wait till his policies start working." (Dennis Miller)

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who kept their swords." (Benjamin Franklin)

"Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying society." ​(Aristotle)

Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries

First, they came for the Democrats.......and we all had a good laugh about it.

Overall activity: 75.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by heyslick View Post
    The bolded area -- SO! that kind of explains the reason why I'm seeing more black people in my neighborhood. I never had to 'cross the street' as often as I do now since there's more and more people of color in my community. I'm just being careful in this current climate of hate on white people from every imaginable direction.
    Getting to the corner store is like a zig-zag run through the obstacle course.

Thread Information