User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Rush Limbaugh a KGB agent?

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 59.0%

Thanks
    This sounds like a thread Karl would start after a few boilermakers.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kodiak For This Useful Post:

Crunch (11-14-2017),RMNIXON (11-13-2017)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Many people may not know or have forgotten that Rush and Talk Radio was the only major outlet for Conservatives in the late 80's and early 90's. Before Fox News and long before the internet!

The market for alternative political views was there for the taking and he ran with it. Many more followed.......

I did not always agree with what Rush said, but the freedom to express a conservative view was quite the novelty, especially in that he broadcast on one of the major talk stations in Los Angeles.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

Alumni Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 59.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    Many people may not know or have forgotten that Rush and Talk Radio was the only major outlet for Conservatives in the late 80's and early 90's. Before Fox News and long before the internet!

The market for alternative political views was there for the taking and he ran with it. Many more followed.......

I did not always agree with what Rush said, but the freedom to express a conservative view was quite the novelty, especially in that he broadcast on one of the major talk stations in Los Angeles.
    I remember and lived in Sacramento where he got his start on KFBK. The guy I worked next to had it on since he started in the mid 80's. I remember it well because the rest of us at that time wanted to listen to the local rock station. We worked out a deal, Rush in the morning, rock the afternoon.

Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oskar View Post
    Could Rush Limbaugh be a KGB agent?

He got his start as a syndicated radio host a few years before the Soviet Union collapsed. Maybe KGB saw the end coming and decided to co-opt someone in America who could be a high profile deep cover operative.

Dittohead sounds conformist to me, and communists love conformity!
    It's plausible.

Forum IT Staff, VIP, Alumni IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 17.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I bet he's eaten Chicken Kiev before too!

Castigat Ridendo Mores V.I.P
    Overall activity: 83.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oskar View Post
    Could Rush Limbaugh be a KGB agent?

He got his start as a syndicated radio host a few years before the Soviet Union collapsed. Maybe KGB saw the end coming and decided to co-opt someone in America who could be a high profile deep cover operative.

Dittohead sounds conformist to me, and communists love conformity!

You shouldn't get drunk and post threads.

Paranoia -
    a tendency on the part of an individual or group toward excessive or irrational suspiciousness and distrustfulness of others

Stupidity and ignorance are not limited to only one political party or particular way of thinking.

I've never met an anti-Semite who thought they were anti-Semitic. Remember that the Nazis didn't see themselves as bad people. If don't like Jews or think Hitler was misunderstood, you are an idiot and can go screw yourself.

Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    back in 1992 i listened to Rush on my lunch hour. i think he should seriously consider retirement now.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 18.0%

Thanks
    Rush Limbaugh is a Martian. In the Martian language his real name is Uhrs Bghmilua or "He who speaks to the people". I know this to be true because I was abducted by aliens several years ago and I saw him chewing spice with Elvis Presbyterian, the well known Norwegian Shoe Tycoon.
    "Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, superior minds discuss ideas"
    Eleanor Roosevelt

All strength in blood
    Overall activity: 89.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    You shouldn't get drunk and post threads.
    I was stone cold sober when I made this thread.
    (Bill Clinton) never did grow to maturity, and (Hillary) is an ageless being, neither young nor old, an immortal spirit of evil. - Billy Jackson, The Brigade

"When you consider how many magnificent things can be done with a potato, you recognize the absolute sovereignty of God, and the depths of his wisdom." - Douglas Wilson

"It's a rotten wall, and a few kicks will bring it tumbling down." - Vladimir Lenin

All strength in blood
    Overall activity: 89.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    I remember and lived in Sacramento where he got his start on KFBK. The guy I worked next to had it on since he started in the mid 80's. I remember it well because the rest of us at that time wanted to listen to the local rock station. We worked out a deal, Rush in the morning, rock the afternoon.
    Next time I am up in Sacramento I need to visit Rio Linda.
    (Bill Clinton) never did grow to maturity, and (Hillary) is an ageless being, neither young nor old, an immortal spirit of evil. - Billy Jackson, The Brigade

"When you consider how many magnificent things can be done with a potato, you recognize the absolute sovereignty of God, and the depths of his wisdom." - Douglas Wilson

"It's a rotten wall, and a few kicks will bring it tumbling down." - Vladimir Lenin

Thread Information