User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UCLA shoplifters will one day play for Brooklyn Nets

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 51.0%

Thanks

UCLA shoplifters will one day play for Brooklyn Nets

Report: UCLA players accused of shoplifting at three stores, will stay in China when team flies home

Joe Tsai owns a Chinese E-commerce company, Alibaba, who sponsored the game in China and has been lobbying for a light sentence.

. Alibaba’s executive vice chairman and co-founder Joe Tsai has been vocal in his support of eventually releasing the arrested UCLA trio as both teams toured the company’s facilities on Monday. Tsai recently reached an agreement in principle to purchase a 49 percent minority stake in the Brooklyn Nets, as he’s a big basketball fan who has been a large part of the Pac-12 having a game in China.
    So guess who he'll likely have on his team? 3 dindoos who should be doing time in China but wont, because of their black privilege.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

Louise (11-12-2017),Molly Pitcher (11-24-2017)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registered
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I am really curious to see if UCLA will allow them to stay on the team, if they are released soon. They will likely take away their scholarships, but if they want to pay tuition, are they still able to play?

It will be really interesting to see if UCLA takes a stand or takes a knee....

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Louise For This Useful Post:

Frankenvoter (11-12-2017),Hillofbeans (11-12-2017),Molly Pitcher (11-24-2017)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    Don't get your hopes up.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Molly Pitcher (11-24-2017)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteran

Thanks
    trump got them released. The media said the thieves would be stuck in china probably serving 10 years. Frankly I wouldn't have cared...but our president brought these fools back to the US.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Molly Pitcher (11-24-2017),Virgil Jones (11-14-2017)

V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I think that is Trump's point. Who cares about the 3 entitled scumbags? Why not troll the left by getting them freed, and watch them continue to call him a racist in the future?
    You're always drunk last night. LOLOL

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil Jones View Post
    I think that is Trump's point. Who cares about the 3 entitled scumbags? Why not troll the left by getting them freed, and watch them continue to call him a racist in the future?
    oh GOOD point.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 8.0%

Thanks
    I understand Trump getting the criminals released.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    trump got them released. The media said the thieves would be stuck in china probably serving 10 years. Frankly I wouldn't have cared...but our president brought these fools back to the US.

Given that - the father of one of these thieves complained on CNN --- why didn't President Trump fly them back on Air Force One....WOW! So, since he didn't the father feels no need to thank the President.The blatant ungratefulness of some black people in America really amazes/confuses me.
    James 1:19 says, "Let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath." Being “slow to speak” is the exact opposite to speaking pressingly or with urgency. Practically speaking I believe its all about getting into the habit. Wait before you speak and consider the effects of what you are going to say. Then, if you don’t have anything to say that is constructive or edifying, don’t say anything at all!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heyslick For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (11-21-2017),Hillofbeans (11-21-2017)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 41.0%

Thanks
    afterthought

Given the same scenario above - without any hesitation whatsoever. Had President Obama been in office when this happened - the adulation for him would've been overwhelming.
    James 1:19 says, "Let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath." Being “slow to speak” is the exact opposite to speaking pressingly or with urgency. Practically speaking I believe its all about getting into the habit. Wait before you speak and consider the effects of what you are going to say. Then, if you don’t have anything to say that is constructive or edifying, don’t say anything at all!

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by heyslick View Post
    Given that - the father of one of these thieves complained on CNN --- why didn't President Trump fly them back on Air Force One....WOW! So, since he didn't the father feels no need to thank the President.The blatant ungratefulness of some black people in America really amazes/confuses me.
    Seriously?! A complaint about not being flown back on Airforce One?
    The Progressives have become full blown NAZIs, to thwart a Hitler that doesn't exist...since that is the only way they can express, and self justify, their fascism.

Thread Information