User Tag List

Thread: Rapper P. Diddy Says He Can Fix NFL, Just Get Rid of All the White People

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks

Rapper P. Diddy Says He Can Fix NFL, Just Get Rid of All the White People

Rapper Sean Combs, better known as “P Diddy,” recently took to Twitter to offer his big solution. He wants to eliminate white people from football by starting a blacks-only league.

Rapper P. Diddy Says He Can Fix NFL, Just Get Rid of All the White People - America News

Remember those hard days back in the 40s and 50s when African American athletes were working so hard to break the color barrier and to be allowed into the big leagues in sports? Baseball players like Jackie Robinson, Willie Mays, and Hank Aaron fought waves of racism to kill the color barrier and to show they were more than worthy players to be in the Big Leagues. Many more black athletes came to football and basketball after that and the pro sports were finally transformed into institutions that welcome all based on their skill, not on their skin.
    But now ol’ Puffy wants to go back to the un-American concept of “separate but equal?

Captain Cold: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
    Tommy Maitland:
    “Turn off your brain. We’re just here for funsies.”

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

Daily Bread (10-12-2017),Frankenvoter (10-12-2017),Old Ridge Runner (10-14-2017)

Senior Member V.I.P
    Overall activity: 47.0%

Thanks
    Give a racist enough rope....
    "The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history." George Orwelll

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (10-12-2017)

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dummy View Post
    Give a racist enough rope....
    The NEW & IMPROVED NFL = NEGRO FOOTBALL LEAGUE PRESENTED TO YOU BY P. DIDDY & COMPANY. {They will ONLY present black cheerleaders & black music as well. Justin Timberlake doesn't count.}

Captain Cold: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
    Tommy Maitland:
    “Turn off your brain. We’re just here for funsies.”

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

Old Ridge Runner (10-14-2017)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 74.0%

Thanks
    I'm all for it . Let them have black insurance and black taxpayer funding . Maybe they'll learn responsibility for once and not use "Whitey" as a crutch.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daily Bread For This Useful Post:

East of the Beast (10-14-2017),Frankenvoter (10-12-2017),JustPassinThru (10-12-2017),Knightkore (10-12-2017),Old Ridge Runner (10-14-2017)

Senior Member V.I.P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    The NEW & IMPROVED NFL = NEGRO FOOTBALL LEAGUE PRESENTED TO YOU BY P. DIDDY & COMPANY. {They will ONLY present black cheerleaders & black music as well. Justin Timberlake doesn't count.}
    Well negro would work, but I think there is something more fitting. They certainly can't keep the word National in the new league.
    "The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history." George Orwelll

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (10-12-2017)

Games People Play V.I.P
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks
    Yup.

Let them have black owners; black managers; black insurers and black team physicians. Oh, yeah, and black cheerleaders.

And let them try and sell this to the networks.

Let them try and get bonds for stadiums.

Let them try to STAY SOLVENT. And let's see how many black managers and owners wind up in jail for embezzlement or tax fraud.

That is, if they even get any appreciable ticket sales.

Goddammit, I'm SO sick of this race agitation...I am labeled "ray sisst" while this scum, COMPLETELY obsessed with skin color, pushes this insanity.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Daily Bread (10-12-2017),East of the Beast (10-14-2017),Frankenvoter (10-12-2017),Knightkore (10-12-2017),Old Ridge Runner (10-14-2017),RMNIXON (10-12-2017),Traddles (10-14-2017)

Overall activity: 71.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    Yup.

Let them have black owners; black managers; black insurers and black team physicians. Oh, yeah, and black cheerleaders.

And let them try and sell this to the networks.

Let them try and get bonds for stadiums.

Let them try to STAY SOLVENT. And let's see how many black managers and owners wind up in jail for embezzlement or tax fraud.

That is, if they even get any appreciable ticket sales.

Goddammit, I'm SO sick of this race agitation...I am labeled "ray sisst" while this scum, COMPLETELY obsessed with skin color, pushes this insanity.

You must admit the disaster might be fun to watch?

And thanks P. Diddy for letting us know this really was about Race all along!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Daily Bread (10-14-2017),East of the Beast (10-14-2017),Knightkore (10-12-2017)

Oaxaca, Mexico, for almost twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Imagine a Super Bowl with no white fans in the stands. I wonder what the homicide score would be?

Getting rid of all white people means getting rid of the white fans. That would mean, the athletes would be getting paid $50,000 a year. How much will Apple Computers and other companies pay to advertise to only blacks? What will tickets to the Super Bowl cost if only blacks are buying?

Since I don't care for football, I'm all for P. Diddy's idiotic solution.
    Last edited by patrickt; 10-14-2017 at 06:53 AM.

V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Let’em have it......we’ll show ya just how racist it can get.

Overall activity: 80.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    You must admit the disaster might be fun to watch?

And thanks P. Diddy for letting us know this really was about Race all along!

Business acumen and athletic talent are not often combined in the same person. Very few of the players on the field have much of a concept of how a team organization and league organization are created and maintained. If tried I don't know if it would get far enough along for there to be a train wreck to watch.

Thread Information