User Tag List

Thread: muslim terrorist arrested, media silent

Senior Member V.I.P
    Overall activity: 47.0%

Thanks

muslim terrorist arrested, media silent

"The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history." George Orwelll

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

Deno (10-11-2017)

Hangin out, lookin around
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    How do we know he is a Muslim, or a terrorist?
    "Woe to details! Posterity neglects them all. They are a kind of vermin that undermines large works." - Voltaire

"It's a rotten wall, and a few good kicks will bring it crashing down." - Vladimir Lenin

"Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these people (blacks) are to be free, nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live in the same government." - Thomas Jefferson

Hangin out, lookin around
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    Watch your terminology. These guys seem to have had a lot of stuff, but if you start calling anyone who is transporting weapons a "terrorist", it sets a bad precedent.

Soon you have anyone carrying even a single weapon being called a "terrorist", Muslim or not.
    "Woe to details! Posterity neglects them all. They are a kind of vermin that undermines large works." - Voltaire

"It's a rotten wall, and a few good kicks will bring it crashing down." - Vladimir Lenin

"Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these people (blacks) are to be free, nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live in the same government." - Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member V.I.P
    Overall activity: 47.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oskar View Post
    Watch your terminology. These guys seem to have had a lot of stuff, but if you start calling anyone who is transporting weapons a "terrorist", it sets a bad precedent.

Soon you have anyone carrying even a single weapon being called a "terrorist", Muslim or not.
    Hand grenade! Terrorist.
    "The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history." George Orwelll

Overall activity: 80.0%

Thanks
    The story sounded familiar, and after several minutes of searching I came up with this story, Minneapolis Police Uncover Bomb-Making Materials, Weapons in SUV | KSTP.com

It doesn't identify the the guys' religion, but they do have Middle Eastern names. The event happened last May.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Traddles For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (10-11-2017)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 71.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    What gets me is that we occasionally hear about statistics of prevented attacks. But most of these cases never make the news.

Nothing to see here, move along.............
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 99.3%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dummy View Post
    Hand grenade! Terrorist.
    a guy i know out in the boonies called me one day and asked if i wanted a couple of hand grenades he had found in a tin can...he said they were wrapped, dry, and looked good...i told him to either call the sheriff [i knew he wouldn't do that] or bury them deep...he said if i didnt want them he was going to pull the pins and toss them down an old, abandoned mine shaft...i said, go ahead and let me know what happens...

i haven't heard from him since...
    "The nose, knows"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (10-11-2017)

Overall activity: 80.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    a guy i know out in the boonies called me one day and asked if i wanted a couple of hand grenades he had found in a tin can...he said they were wrapped, dry, and looked good...i told him to either call the sheriff [i knew he wouldn't do that] or bury them deep...he said if i didnt want them he was going to pull the pins and toss them down an old, abandoned mine shaft...i said, go ahead and let me know what happens...

i haven't heard from him since...
    Was there an earth shattering kaboom?

Thread Information