User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: California governor considers bill for reducing penalties for spreading HIV

Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    Demonrats destroy everything they touch. Moonbeam can't be elected again so he's going to do as much damage as he possibly can while he's there. At what point can the feds step in and say enough is enough?

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 58.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    California First Again!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

V.I.P. V.I.P
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Montana View Post
    Fortunately, there is no evidence that Harvey Weinstein has the AIDS.

So, at leas, all the women he molested and raped, should be happy about that......
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

V.I.P. V.I.P
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    What's next in California? Murder is going ot be a misdemeanor as long as the person you kill is a Trump supporter...

Overall activity: 23.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for almost twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I knew a man who was HIV positive and still had unprotected sex with other men. He whined that people telling everyone he was HIV positive hurt his opportunities for sex. He quit picking people up at parties and with acquaintances and stuck with hooking up in bars.

And, I remember Barack Obama's friend, Dan Savage.
    "During the Republican primary in 2000, Savage traveled to Iowa and became a campaign volunteer for Gary Bauer. During the trip, Savage became sick—“I had the flu in a big way”—and decided to use his illness as a bioweapon against Bauer and his staff. He boasts:
    I went from doorknob to doorknob. They were filthy, no doubt, but there wasn’t time to find a rag to spit on. My immune system wasn’t all it should be—I was in the grip of the worst flu I had ever had—but I was on a mission. If for some reason I didn’t manage to get a pen from my mouth to Gary’s hands, I wanted to seed his office with germs, get as many of his people sick as I could, and hopefully one of them would infect the candidate."
    The Doorknob Chronicles of Dan Savage | Joe Carter | First Things

That's the mentality we're dealing with and in California, it's acceptable. America needs secure borders, around California.
    Last edited by patrickt; 10-10-2017 at 10:47 AM.

V.I.P. V.I.P
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks

Time to quarantine HIV+ ppl ?

merge @Frankenvoter

GA lawmaker: Can HIV patients be quarantined?

Oh Nozers!!! We have just as much right to be in society as everyone else, sniffle. We have a RIGHT to be in the restaurant making your dinner while bleeding from a cut caused while slicing the carrots the way it always happens to cooks everyday, etc., we have a RIGHT (at least in CA) for it to be a minor misdemeanor to not disclose our HIV+ status to boink buddies and red cross bloodmobiles, McWaaahhhhhh.

People who are carriers of deadly communicable diseases should be treated as not just plague victims, but lepers, and given their own colony someplace where the prevailing winds carry everything out to sea. We can fly overhead every once in a while to drop supplies, and new inhabitants, they'd better know how to skydive though. Then again there's probably not much to it.

"Get out MF'r, get out!! (pushes them out the door) don't forget to pull the cord!!!"
    Last edited by Calypso Jones; 10-22-2017 at 12:45 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

Rickity Plumber (10-21-2017)

Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    AIDS patients are responsible for the evolution of anti-biotic resistant TB.
    Freedom Takes "I Won't". - Eric Frank Russell

Trump has been President for 300 days and Ruth Bader Ginzberg hasn't had the decency to die. What's up with that?

The Judge wants to destroy all the election records, BEFORE the Alabama Senate election even happened. Nothing fishy there, right?

Why isn't Sessions prosecuting election fraud?

Thread Information