User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: California governor considers bill for reducing penalties for spreading HIV

Castigat Ridendo Mores V.I.P
    Overall activity: 54.0%

Thanks

California governor considers bill for reducing penalties for spreading HIV

California lawmakers gave a green light Monday to a bill that would reduce penalties for knowingly exposing someone to HIV without telling them, claiming the current felony charge for the crime is discriminatory.

The bill, SB 239, will now head to Gov. Jerry Brown for his signature or veto, the Los Angeles Times reported.
    State Sen. Scott Wiener, a San Francisco Democrat who introduced the bill, said the current law discriminates against people with HIV because people who expose others with different viruses get only a misdemeanor rather than a felony.

“Right now HIV is singled out for uniquely harsh treatment as a felony,” Wiener said during the floor debate, according to the L.A. Times. He added that modern drugs allow someone with HIV to be noninfectious to others, while the felony charge may discourage some from getting tested.
    “These laws do not prevent HIV infections. All they do is stigmatize people living with HIV and reduce access to testing and care.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/13...-with-hiv.html

Sorry, but anyone who knowingly spreads a disease that can kill you deserves to be charged with a felony!

Paranoia -
    a tendency on the part of an individual or group toward excessive or irrational suspiciousness and distrustfulness of others

Stupidity and ignorance are not limited to only one political party or particular way of thinking.

I've never met an anti-Semite who thought they were anti-Semitic. Remember that the Nazis didn't see themselves as bad people. If don't like Jews or think Hitler was misunderstood, you are an idiot and can go screw yourself.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Crunch For This Useful Post:

Flanders (09-24-2017),Quark (09-13-2017),Rutabaga (09-13-2017),Swedgin (09-13-2017)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks
    The penalty of murder for shooting someone is harsh and discriminatory. It wasn't the fault of the gunman that the stupid victim stood in front of the firearm when it was discharged.
    "Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, superior minds discuss ideas"
    Eleanor Roosevelt

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Felix Birdbiter For This Useful Post:

Flanders (09-24-2017),Mainecoons (09-13-2017),Quark (09-13-2017),Rutabaga (09-13-2017)

Overall activity: 40.0%

Thanks
    Some deadly weapons are more PC than others.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Traddles For This Useful Post:

Flanders (09-24-2017),Mainecoons (09-13-2017),Rutabaga (09-13-2017)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 67.0%

Thanks
    its california,,,its expected.
    i just talked to 2 teachers there who i've been friends with for over 50 years...they are looking for a home near me...they said they just cannot take anymore of the abysmal insanity the state seems so caught up in...they said its just not a good place to live anymore with the constant increasing regulations, tax increases and general malaise...

they have lived in the sf area all their lives...
    "The nose, knows"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Flanders (09-24-2017)

pocossin
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    its california,,,its expected.
    i just talked to 2 teachers there who i've been friends with for over 50 years...they are looking for a home near me...they said they just cannot take anymore of the abysmal insanity the state seems so caught up in...they said its just not a good place to live anymore with the constant increasing regulations, tax increases and general malaise...

they have lived in the sf area all their lives...
    What else is to be expected from the Land of Hollywood? Those teachers are probably union members, have profited from exploitation of the public, and now wish to escape with their ill-gotten gains.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thomas HoodIII For This Useful Post:

Flanders (09-24-2017),Rutabaga (09-13-2017)

V.I.P. V.I.P
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks
    I can see how a San Francisco Legislator would want to lessen the penalties for spreading the AIDS.

Right now, that is probably curtailing a lot of late night Booty calls for uncaring queers......to say nothing of the economic devastation it has created for pimps and ho's.......

My best advice for Californians is:

--Don't butt fuck queers.
    --Use protection with whore's.
    --Maybe know a little about whatever you're fucking at any given time.

Me?

I require that all my goat girlfriends have resume's. Had to dump one, because she was fucking a Mule on the side. (I could never compete with "Petey." We're buds, and, he really is hung....like...well, like a Mule......)

JUST KIDDING!

I do NOT bugger farm animals.

Gave that up a couple a years ago.....
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

Flanders (09-24-2017)

Overall activity: 40.0%

Thanks

Teacher Investigated for Allegedly Contaminating Students' Flutes With Bodily Fluids

merge @Traddles

This takes "WTF" to a whole new depth, Teacher Investigated for Allegedly Contaminating Students' Flutes With Bodily Fluids - NBC Southern California!

Federal officials are investigating flutes, possibly contaminated by bodily fluids, that were given to students from school districts across Southern California as part of an investigation of an individual accused of inappropriate sexual conduct.

Several school districts alerted parents on Friday to turn in the flutes to authorities after the California Department of Justice and the U.S. Postal Service launched an investigation.
    Federal investigators want to test all the flutes, which they believe may be contaminated by semen, from the program's music teacher.
    Looks like the guy's destiny is either to jail/prison or to a "Rubber Room".
    Last edited by Calypso Jones; 10-22-2017 at 12:33 AM.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Traddles For This Useful Post:

Madison (10-01-2017),Quark (10-01-2017),roadmaster (10-01-2017)

Overall activity: 11.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Traddles View Post
    This takes "WTF" to a whole new depth, Teacher Investigated for Allegedly Contaminating Students' Flutes With Bodily Fluids - NBC Southern California!

Looks like the guy's destiny is either to jail/prison or to a "Rubber Room".
    If it turns out he is infected with Hepititis or AIDS, give him the Noose.

This isn't a laughing matter.

-
    Hope and Prayer are integrally linked, never underestimate or undervalue, the power of either! - Kurmugeon
    I do NOT trust people who do not Love Dogs! - Kurmugeon

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kurmugeon For This Useful Post:

Dave37 (10-01-2017),HawkTheSlayer (10-01-2017),Madison (10-01-2017),Quark (10-01-2017)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 67.0%

Thanks
    uh,,,gives new meaning to "playing the meat flute"
    "The nose, knows"

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Eighty Deuce (10-01-2017),Madison (10-01-2017),Quark (10-01-2017)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 88.0%

Thanks
    got a photo of this perv?

Thread Information