User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: These INSURANCE Ads..

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries

These INSURANCE Ads..

So one day I wrap my car around a tree and my Rates just DOUBLED..

Uh ya retard thats called the REAL WORLD...

Unless ya got LIBERTY MUTUAL "Forgiveness"..

Well I bet the premiums are SKY HIGH to Strat too

Alumni Member
    Overall activity: 45.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    So one day I wrap my car around a tree and my Rates just DOUBLED..

Uh ya retard thats called the REAL WORLD...

Unless ya got LIBERTY MUTUAL "Forgiveness"..

Well I bet the premiums are SKY HIGH to Strat too
    You get what you pay for. Insurance companies are not charity organizations.

Want "forgiveness" You got it, just $xx.xx more premium.

Want no deductible, you got it, just $xx.xx premium more.

Want full replacement, you got it, just $xx.xx premium more.

Funny thing, if you are a car collector, you can get specialty collector car insurance for very reasonable rates. And it is for AGREED VALUE replacement. So if your original Porsche 718RSK is worth $3.3 million, you can insure it for that. And the premiums are not that bad. And all normal insurance is included. You may drive the car as much as you want. The insurer KNOWS you will be careful.

If a teener is driving a new Porsche Boxer, his premiums will be more, as the insurer knows he cannot be careful.
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dan40 For This Useful Post:

JustPassinThru (09-13-2017),Karl (09-12-2017)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan40 View Post

Funny thing, if you are a car collector, you can get specialty collector car insurance for very reasonable rates. And it is for AGREED VALUE replacement. So if your original Porsche 718RSK is worth $3.3 million, you can insure it for that. And the premiums are not that bad. And all normal insurance is included. You may drive the car as much as you want. The insurer KNOWS you will be careful.

If a teener is driving a new Porsche Boxer, his premiums will be more, as the insurer knows he cannot be careful.

One thing I know about AUTO INSURANCE is find an "Independant" agent...

Ya see @Dan40 if ya go to American Family or State Farm why thats all they SELL...

Across Town I found the Moran Agency...

He sells insurance for 10/15 different companies..

When General raised rates why he got me Travelers for LESS than I had been paying prior to the increase...

When Travelers raised my rates he moved me to Progressive for just little more than same payment...

When they raised their rates HOLD ON got me from there to UNITED...

Ya see as an INDEPENTANT AGENT he is not "beholden" to a Single Product nor Brand...

As long as I keep writing a CHECK he has MADE his Commission...

His "buisness" is to KEEP "me" and all clients in his Office PAYING a Premium

Alumni Member

Thanks
    One thing I know about AUTO INSURANCE is find an "Independant" agent...

Ya see @Dan40 if ya go to American Family or State Farm why thats all they SELL...

Across Town I found the Moran Agency...

He sells insurance for 10/15 different companies..

When General raised rates why he got me Travelers for LESS than I had been paying prior to the increase...

When Travelers raised my rates he moved me to Progressive for just little more than same payment...

When they raised their rates HOLD ON got me from there to UNITED...

Ya see as an INDEPENTANT AGENT he is not "beholden" to a Single Product nor Brand...

As long as I keep writing a CHECK he has MADE his Commission...

His "buisness" is to KEEP "me" and all clients in his Office PAYING a Premium
    Coals to Newcastle. I once was an Independent Agent. (Health insurance)

V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan40 View Post

Yep, back when I was into muscle cars, I had my 1970 Plymouth GTX insured through Hagerty collector car insurance. As you say, it was for "agreed value". I think I insured it for around $30k and and it ran about $150 a year if I remember correctly. It may have been a little more, but it was cheap.

Overall activity: 68.0%

Thanks
    Insurance. Back in the old days I took any company that would have me. You know those companies that LOVE the military? They got as far as my age & weren't interest. I guess they only liked "old" military. Now I'm old & if I feel I'm paying to much I make a call & either the premium goes down or I switch companies & get a lower premium. And those companies that wouldn't insure me when I was young, they all love me now but I don't love them.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Tex View Post
    Insurance. Back in the old days I took any company that would have me. You know those companies that LOVE the military? They got as far as my age & weren't interest. I guess they only liked "old" military. Now I'm old & if I feel I'm paying to much I make a call & either the premium goes down or I switch companies & get a lower premium. And those companies that wouldn't insure me when I was young, they all love me now but I don't love them.

What I dont get is despite my clean record and CDL holders discount they still raise the rates every few years or so...

He explained that its not about you but the zip code and risk corridors...

While I dont live in Chicago we are still calculated as part of the Urban region hence more accidents and claims

Alumni Member

Thanks
    What I dont get is despite my clean record and CDL holders discount they still raise the rates every few years or so...

He explained that its not about you but the zip code and risk corridors...

While I dont live in Chicago we are still calculated as part of the Urban region hence more accidents and claims
    I've heard that $200. of the premium all Fl auto insurance holders pay is due to fraud in Miami/Dade and Broward counties.

Jewish Pride V.I.P
    Overall activity: 99.3%

Thanks

Paranoia -
    a tendency on the part of an individual or group toward excessive or irrational suspiciousness and distrustfulness of others

The alt-left & the alt-right are both violent, race-hate groups whose obsession with identity politics is tearing America apart.

I've never met an anti-Semite who thought they were anti-Semitic. Remember that the Nazis didn't see themselves as bad people. If don't like Jews or think Hitler was misunderstood, you are an idiot and can go screw yourself.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Crunch For This Useful Post:

Robert Urbanek (09-13-2017)

Overall activity: 68.0%

Thanks
    LIBERTY MUTUAL "Forgiveness"..

I view that commercial as more or less an IQ test with different levels depending on what you "get" out of it.

1. Some will see it & think "Wow that's great I'm going to switch".

2. Some will see it & wonder "How much more will it cost to get that type policy".

3. And some will see it & think "Every company will do that, they just charge more for that type policy".

I don't believe in the tooth fairy & I also don't believe that something free isn't going to cost me in the long run. I think that people that go through life expecting "free" stuff are ripe to be taken. In my younger days I thought that the government should protect those people. As I got older I realized that you can't protect people from their own bad decisions because there are just to many ways that they can screw themselves. Besides that those type people generally don't take advise from others because "they know better". Nope, you can't fix stupid & it's illegal to make them wear a sign saying "I'm stupid, stop me from screwing up".

Thread Information