User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Senate approves bill condemning white nationalist groups

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 52.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for almost twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Scott View Post
    Probably. And the president will either ignore or ridicule it while more and more Americans grow weary of the left's PC games and attempts to characterize patriotism as 'hate'.

Jim
    Coming out against hate is always a win. Well, unless it's Gov. Howard Dean hating all Republicans and what they stand for. That's fine. And, of course, hating white men is always a winner. And, hating Jews never ever goes out of season. And hating fundamentalist Christians is okay, too. Hating Asians is okay, too, just ask at Berkeley.

I suppose I think it might actually be useful if the liberals would just cut to the chase and pass a bill listing who it is okay to hate so we don't have to guess.

Divine Spear
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    Coming out against hate is always a win. Well, unless it's Gov. Howard Dean hating all Republicans and what they stand for. That's fine. And, of course, hating white men is always a winner. And, hating Jews never ever goes out of season. And hating fundamentalist Christians is okay, too. Hating Asians is okay, too, just ask at Berkeley.

I suppose I think it might actually be useful if the liberals would just cut to the chase and pass a bill listing who it is okay to hate so we don't have to guess.
    This is the only thing Howard Dean is known for. It's amazing that he calls liberals "ordinary Americans".

"When you are smart, people need you. You can use your mind creatively". - Chris Knight, Real Genius (1985)

"It's a rotten wall, and a few good kicks will bring it crashing down." - Vladimir Lenin

Divine Spear
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    Dean said he "we want our country back".

I thought that was "racist" to say that.

Not if you are a Democrat.
    "When you are smart, people need you. You can use your mind creatively". - Chris Knight, Real Genius (1985)

"It's a rotten wall, and a few good kicks will bring it crashing down." - Vladimir Lenin

Thread Information