User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Senate approves bill condemning white nationalist groups

V.I.P. V.I.P
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenvoter View Post
    Yeah but if he doesn't they'll have another made to order club to beat him over the head with.
    Probably. And the president will either ignore or ridicule it while more and more Americans grow weary of the left's PC games and attempts to characterize patriotism as 'hate'.

Jim
    Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views. - William F. Buckley, Jr.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jim Scott For This Useful Post:

Frankenvoter (09-12-2017),Quark (09-12-2017)

V.I.P. V.I.P
    Overall activity: 61.0%

Thanks
    Well, it's getting to the point that if you take a stand on any issue, no matter what it is, you are labeled something hate or phobe. The PC madness has to stop.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hillofbeans For This Useful Post:

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks
    They passed this resolution to try and goad the president into going after them in lieu of leftist hate groups, which dot the political landscape.
    "What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeadEye For This Useful Post:

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Another meaningless "feel good" symbolic gesture that solves no real problem in America.

If White Supremacists Hate Groups were on the rampage would the left media not be reporting same? Of course they would just like they made a National Crisis out of a single incident.

Gang activity, Jihad, and now ANTIFA happen with predictable regularity..............
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

DeadEye (09-12-2017),Frankenvoter (09-12-2017),Quark (09-12-2017)

Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks
    Speaking of madness, has anyone heard from our resident snowflake lately?
    "Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, superior minds discuss ideas"
    Eleanor Roosevelt

V.I.P
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    Another meaningless "feel good" symbolic gesture that solves no real problem in America.

If White Supremacists Hate Groups were on the rampage would the left media not be reporting same? Of course they would just like they made a National Crisis out of a single incident.

Gang activity, Jihad, and now ANTIFA happen with predictable regularity..............
    Haven't you heard? Speaking out about those groups you mentioned is verboten and racist. The story is about white nationalist and racism in America. With all the problems we are facing economically this is all the congress critters can do.
    "What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeadEye For This Useful Post:

Frankenvoter (09-12-2017),Jim Scott (09-12-2017),Quark (09-12-2017)

V.I.P
    Overall activity: 67.0%

Thanks
    im not impressed by prog labels...they are meaningless to me...come to my door and state your concerns,,if im interested, i'll listen,,if im not, i'll carry you to the road....
    "The nose, knows"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Quark (09-12-2017)

All strength in blood
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    White nationalist is another term that has been rendered virtually meaningless by the left.

Traditionally it means someone who wants to create an all white nation, through various possible means.

Today, if you support the constitution, you are a "white nationalist".

Why?

Because when the constitution was written, the people it was for were primarily white. There were Indians and blacks on the continent but they were specifically dealt with in the Constitution.

Blacks could be citizens, depending on whether or not they were slaves, and in either case they got 3/5 representation for purposes of keeping a balance of power in Congress.

Indians weren't citizens because they were deemed members of sovereign nations.

The left just ignores 240 years of history and amendments and pretends that anyone who opposes their Marxist agenda on constitutional grounds wants a white nation.

It's the same with racism.

A racist used to be someone who actively mistreated someone because of their race.

Now a "racist" is a white person.
    Last edited by Oskar; 09-12-2017 at 08:55 PM.
    (Bill Clinton) never did grow to maturity, and (Hillary) is an ageless being, neither young nor old, an immortal spirit of evil. - Billy Jackson, The Brigade

"When you consider how many magnificent things can be done with a potato, you recognize the absolute sovereignty of God, and the depths of his wisdom." - Douglas Wilson

"It's a rotten wall, and a few kicks will bring it tumbling down." - Vladimir Lenin

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oskar For This Useful Post:

Jim Scott (09-13-2017),Quark (09-12-2017),RMNIXON (09-12-2017),Rutabaga (09-12-2017)

Alumni Member V.I.P
    Overall activity: 57.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Felix Birdbiter View Post
    Speaking of madness, has anyone heard from our resident snowflake lately?
    Which one there are so many of them.

Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Any of us on the right are now white nationalist if you believe in America first and are white.

Thread Information