User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remember...

Senior Member Forum Donor
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    Stan Fan: "Blacks had their own businesses in Black communities in every major city. They had a thriving Middle Class, not always at the level of the White Middle Class, but Federal laws outlawing discrimination leveled that playing field."

The playing field was scarcely leveled but blacks were free to abandon black doctors and black undertakers and black insurance companies and do business with companies run by white folks.
    ??? And that is your answer to the question posed in the OP? That the thriving Black communities of the 50's and early 60's, decided to abandon Black businesses? Why? Johnson - liberalism which pollutes everything it touches, destroyed those communities with a government welfare check. It left the Black males of this nation behind in the dust, and the illegal immigrants moved in and took those businesses.

Shesh - you don't have any awareness of this stuff do you?......... Stan ..........

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for almost twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan Fan View Post
    ??? And that is your answer to the question posed in the OP? That the thriving Black communities of the 50's and early 60's, decided to abandon Black businesses? Why? Johnson - liberalism which pollutes everything it touches, destroyed those communities with a government welfare check. It left the Black males of this nation behind in the dust, and the illegal immigrants moved in and took those businesses.

Shesh - you don't have any awareness of this stuff do you?......... Stan ..........
    Your babbling makes no sense. I describe the world in 1940-1950 and you somehow decide I'm not aware of President Johnson. Sheesh.

Senior Member Forum Donor
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Your babbling makes no sense. I describe the world in 1940-1950 and you somehow decide I'm not aware of President Johnson. Sheesh.
    Nobody gives a darn about 1940 or 1950 it is 2017 now. The problem is either live with a permanent underclass of Black's siphoning off of the government, with cradle to grave entitlements so they have no incentive to even seek work, or attempt to bring all of America, White; Black; Hispanic, in an upward economic surge, not concentrating solely on the Black community as the PC liberals have since 1965. Donald Trump has attempted and is trying to do exactly that, and facing Black Lives Matter; Islamic terrorism and the likes of Maxine Waters and Congressional obstructionists, not only the Democratic Party, which is responsible for the mess - but the GOP RHINO's who refuse to support the leader of the party. You asked the question - I answered it for you - you didn't watch the slow undoing of the entire civil rights agenda over the OBama Administration, and the PC liberalism tactics the past 57-plus years youseelf?........ Stan........

Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for almost twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    When I was dealing with black students at the university I heard them ragging guys about "acting white". What they meant was that he wasn't majoring in P.E., Black Studies, or Sociology but rather engineering or business administration, he read the assignments, did his homework, and participated in class. Bastard. He should have known better.

When and where I grew up that was called acting like a Yankee.

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 19.0%

Thanks
    Progressive Leftists happened.

V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I'm older than most trees and I can remember when America had a vibrant and growing black middle-class and professional class. I can remember when Harlem was celebrated as a black middle-class community with amazing arts.

I can remember watching black kids heading to their black schools wearing the best they had and knowing they damn well better do what the teacher said. And, as soon as they got home they heard what I heard, "Get of your good clothes and into your play clothes."

I remember the first multi-millionaire I met. His name was Mr. Johnson, John Johnson. It was 1951 and he was the first millionaire I'd met. And he was black. I heard some of my father's business associates talking trash about Mr. Johnson being black and being a millionaire and my dad said, "I think it's great. If a black man can be a millionaire in this country today, anyone can and I want to be."

And, I can remember when the city I lived in, Memphis, Tennessee, had black doctors, lawyers, undertakers, travel agents, real estate agents, and just about anything else you can think of.
    I can remember the bad things, too. I can remember the Democrats and their KKK. I can remember blacks on the back of the bus. I can remember black jobs and white jobs.

I can remember when most of the kids I knew, black and white, had a mother and a father in their home.

Now, there is no black middle-class. There is no black professional class. There is no black community that is celebrated anywhere. Blacks are going to prison instead of going to school. Over 70% of black babies are born into homes with no father present.

What happened?
    Democrats is what happened

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart...Heb.4:12

Thread Information