User Tag List

Thread: If Professional Football Were Honest......

Jewish Pride V.I.P
    Overall activity: 99.3%

Thanks

If Professional Football Were Honest......

Paranoia -
    a tendency on the part of an individual or group toward excessive or irrational suspiciousness and distrustfulness of others

The alt-left & the alt-right are both violent, race-hate groups whose obsession with identity politics is tearing America apart.

I've never met an anti-Semite who thought they were anti-Semitic. Remember that the Nazis didn't see themselves as bad people. If don't like Jews or think Hitler was misunderstood, you are an idiot and can go screw yourself.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 52.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for almost twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I never got football. I realize it's the most important thing in the world to some and I don't get it. When my son told the football coach his folks wouldn't let him play football the coach said, "Oh, is your mommy afraid you'll get hurt?"

"No, his daddy is afraid he'd be good and then he wouldn't need to learn to read. I won't let him play football but I will give him permission to kick your ass.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 52.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for almost twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Football should be taken out of schools. Let it be a professional sport with farm teams. Let schools teach.

Thread Information