User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Needs The Money

Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by potlatch View Post
    We do need term limits, these people all become rich after they become politicians!
    To potlatch: Repeal the NEVER RATIFIED 17th Amendment. Leave the House as it is.
    FLANDERS

The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

Games People Play V.I.P
    Overall activity: 75.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    To potlatch: Repeal the NEVER RATIFIED 17th Amendment. Leave the House as it is.
    No, YOU repeal it.

WE don't know how.

WE don't have any damn control over what Washingtoon does.

WE can't even pry these lifers, who've jiggered districts and election laws...can't even pry them out.

THEY like things just as they are. THEY like their lifetime sinecures.

So now YOU go and repeal that Amendment. Let us know how it goes.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Example of jackets worn by Hillary Clinton to hide colostomy bag

August 30, 2016
    Hillary Clinton Colostomy Bag Cover-up Consumes US Media Giants, Puts Debates In Doubt
    By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2104.htm
    The clothes didn't do a very good job of hiding the colostomy bag.

I can still see it's grin.
    Freedom Takes "I Won't". - Eric Frank Russell

Trump has been President for 280 days and Ruth Bader Ginzberg hasn't had the decency to die. What's up with that?

ONLY Roy Moore can keep the Senate out of Rodent control and KEEP that train of conservative Trump Judges on the Confirmation Highway.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    The only difference between a politician and a panhandler in the bus station is how much money they expect to get from you. They both got their hand out and see you as a sucker.

No.

There's a bigger difference.

If a panhandler collected money like a politician, he'd be charged with Armed Robbery.

Trump has been President for 280 days and Ruth Bader Ginzberg hasn't had the decency to die. What's up with that?

ONLY Roy Moore can keep the Senate out of Rodent control and KEEP that train of conservative Trump Judges on the Confirmation Highway.

Thanks
    In a pre-taped interview that aired on CBS “Sunday Morning,” Clinton said she is done being a political candidate but she has no plans to leave national politics.

“I am done with being a candidate,” she said, according to the Washington Post. “But I am not done with politics because I literally believe that our country’s future is at stake.”

Hillary Clinton finds more excuses for why she lost to Trump — including man you’d never expect
    Chris Enloe

Hillary Clinton finds more excuses for why she lost to Trump — including man you TheBlaze

Doublespeak for “I am done with being a candidate,” —— I am tired of being defeated.

Hillary Clinton has to know she does not stand a snowball’s chance of getting the nomination in 2020. That will not stop her from going after campaign donations.
    FLANDERS

The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    “I am done with being a candidate,” she said, according to the Washington Post. “But I am not done with politics because I literally believe that our country’s future is at stake.”.

Excellent.

I ABSOLUTELY want Hillary Robbem Clinton out on the campaign trail for Pocahontas and Bernie.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sled Dog For This Useful Post:

Flanders (09-10-2017)

Thanks
    The congenital liar is on the other side of the pond hustling a few quid for her latest novel:

The ex-Secretary of State is in Britain promoting her book on why she lost the race for the White House.

Brexit was won by a 'big lie', claims Hillary: Clinton warns no deal would be a 'very big disadvantage' for Britain
    By Tim Sculthorpe, Deputy Political Editor For Mailonline
    Published: 05:40 EDT, 15 October 2017 | Updated: 07:29 EDT, 15 October 2017

Hillary Clinton claims Brexit was won by a 'big lie' | Daily Mail Online

The Brits better not get too close —— the bag looks like it is ready to burst:

During the 2016 campaign agent 006 & 7/8ths reported that Hillary was wearing a colostomy bag so she did not spray the real thing all over the people who attended her rallies:
    FLANDERS

is sticky stuff.
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Thanks
    Only one reason why people are in politics.... 💰

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fly Paper For This Useful Post:

Flanders (10-15-2017)

Thanks
    Between her loss in November and now Himmicane Harvey the Clintons' sources of cash have been drying up. These are financial hard times for Hillary. She might even have to resort to Thunderbird instead of chardonnay (which may get more expensive in the next couple of years).
    Last edited by Traddles; 10-15-2017 at 10:27 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Traddles For This Useful Post:

Flanders (10-15-2017)

Games People Play V.I.P
    Overall activity: 75.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly Paper View Post
    Only one reason why people are in politics.... 
    And it can be dealt with, and not by juvenile legislation to "take the money out of politics." That never works, and for obvious reasons.

The way WE can attack the problem at its roots, is with a Constitutional Amendment - TERM LIMITS. No more career politicians. Prevent the development of the Government Lifer Class.

Since the Government Class is now firmly entrenched, the Constitution will have to be amended by the second method - as described by Article V.

That's how WE can do it. What the Brits do, if anything, is another matter. What they can do. Sorry...given your monarchy, and your history of birthright nobility...you will have no way of taking the money out of politics. Instead of barring your lifers from more than ten years, your Queen...KNIGHTS lifers. Good ones and bad ones, both.

Thread Information