User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Statues, Bombs, & the Propaganda of the Deed

  1. #11
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 51.0%

    BabyBoomer+'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    447
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked: 246
    Rep Power
    1181121
    Quote Originally Posted by usfan View Post
    No problem. We're about the same age, with different perspectives about the socio/political evolution of the country. Everybody gotta believe something.

    I go pretty deep, in the analysis of where we are, and how we got here. But they are still theories.
    Well after 50 years of digging into this, writing about it, and digging more. this is what i conclude, as evidenced by my own eyes:

    The turning point was the Second World War. The Global Elite, who funded both sides, were hoping the Axis would win, because they could then have cosied up in a priviliged position with the despotic winners and ruled the world.

    So instead, they tried again, but this time economically. They devised the New World Order, as One World Government. WW2 didnt work because the fabric of society remained intact against total war and area bombing. So this time they would subjugate economocally whilst undermining the fabric of society. The reviewed all the totalitarian states that existed or had existed, and subtracted the 'best' features of each. Thus they revived Culutural Marxism, and combined it with the nazis Coudenhove Kalergi plan, and planned three stages

    1. Stage One the destruction of democracy in the west with cultural civl war, the creation of EU Superstate
    2. The same plan, modified, using south americans as stooges, to bring down democracy in the USA, which then combined with the EU, they form the Atlantic Superstate, the largest economic and military power bloc that has ever existed.
    3. The subjugation, annexation, or destruction the remainign major player - Russia, China, the Middle East. Once they have taken over more than half the world by this means, One World Government beckons.

    This is why the EU made the secret Barcelona Agreement, the plan to allow 50 million north africans into Europe. This was a secret for 10 years. It gains them resources both material and human, plus it helps undermine western europe.

    The shock troops of these cultural invasion are moslems, and thier delusion of a Global Caliphate. They will be allowed to do the dirty work. Then the UN Agenda 21 plan will kick in, and the population of earth will be reduced to 1 billion, 50 megacities of 20 million, probably by biolgical means, a lethal virus with 80% mortality rate, that ofc the global elite will already have been vaccinated against.


    Ive see nothing to suggest any of this isnt true, or isnt probable.
    Last edited by BabyBoomer+; 02-10-2019 at 11:44 AM.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 16.0%

    Dave37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    3,461
    Thanks
    4,347
    Thanked: 2,531
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    6168324
    Interesting thoughts though I haven't given up on the "degeneration of Rome" theory. But if some global elites (as opposed to national elites) are pulling the strings I'm not sure it can be stopped without something more violent than just resistance.

  3. #13
    The Last Free American V.I.P Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranOverdrive
    Overall activity: 85.0%

    usfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sedona, Az
    Posts
    12,685
    Thanks
    14,321
    Thanked: 8,864
    Blog Entries
    10
    Rep Power
    21474855
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBoomer+ View Post
    Well after 50 years of digging into this, writing about it, and digging more. this is what i conclude, as evidenced by my own eyes:

    The turning point was the Second World War. The Global Elite, who funded both sides, were hoping the Axis would win, because they could then have cosied up in a priviliged position with the despotic winners and ruled the world.

    So instead, they tried again, but this time economically. They devised the New World Order, as One World Government. WW2 didnt work because the fabric of society remained intact against total war and area bombing. So this time they would subjugate economocally whilst undermining the fabric of society. The reviewed all the totalitarian states that existed or had existed, and subtracted the 'best' features of each. Thus they revived Culutural Marxism, and combined it with the nazis Coudenhove Kalergi plan, and planned three stages

    1. Stage One the destruction of democracy in the west with cultural civl war, the creation of EU Superstate
    2. The same plan, modified, using south americans as stooges, to bring down democracy in the USA, which then combined with the EU, they form the Atlantic Superstate, the largest economic and military power bloc that has ever existed.
    3. The subjugation, annexation, or destruction the remainign major player - Russia, China, the Middle East. Once they have taken over more than half the world by this means, One World Government beckons.

    This is why the EU made the secret Barcelona Agreement, the plan to allow 50 million north africans into Europe. This was a secret for 10 years. It gains them resources both material and human, plus it helps undermine western europe.

    The shock troops of these cultural invasion are moslems, and thier delusion of a Global Caliphate. They will be allowed to do the dirty work. Then the UN Agenda 21 plan will kick in, and the population of earth will be reduced to 1 billion, 50 megacities of 20 million, probably by biolgical means, a lethal virus with 80% mortality rate, that ofc the global elite will already have been vaccinated against.


    Ive see nothing to suggest any of this isnt true, or isnt probable.
    I've got a different perspective, with the rise of Progressivism at the turn of the last century. More later, but I have several threads chronicling the progression.

    WW2 was a pause in the expansion of Progressivism, which returned in earnest in the 60s.
    ..

    'Christians have religion! Atheists have science!'
    Everyone has to do their own believing, and their own dying.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 51.0%

    BabyBoomer+'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    447
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked: 246
    Rep Power
    1181121
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave37 View Post
    Interesting thoughts though I haven't given up on the "degeneration of Rome" theory. But if some global elites (as opposed to national elites) are pulling the strings I'm not sure it can be stopped without something more violent than just resistance.

    Thats is indeed the problem. First 95% of the population are blissfully unaware of the plan, and the Global elite are brilliant at hiding things in palin sight, coupled with the inability of the sheeple to make the necessary menatal adapations to see the truth.
    A perfect exmple is the Federal Reserves's Fractional Reserve Banking Scam, which has been operating for 100 years in plain sight and has robbed the peopel of somthing liek $100 trillion over that period, making the Rothschild the centre of the Glopal Elite

    By the time the stupid sheeple realise whats going on, itll be too late. The Global Elite wil have a stranglehold on the planet.

    You have to realise the extent these people will go to, and the fact they are prepared to lie, cheat and hide EVERYTHING from us.

    For example, ive seen enough now to convince me (and that includes trawling though a lot of the files the FBI released a few years ago) that we have already made alien contact, that this occurred in the 1950's, and that somethign nefarious has been planned by the global elite in cooperation with said aliens, and that ist conencted to the OWG plan.

    My personal hunch is that soem sort of staged 'alien' invasion will take place, allowing militray law to be imposed over the planet, and thus disposing of democracy and allowing permanent totalitarianism.

    I am total sure that alien tech has been reversed, and some of the UFO's we see are ours.

    Heres the short version that convinces me:
    1. There has been more than one million UFO sightings since 1947. They cant all be weather balloons or imagination, in fact there are about 100 encounters that have multiple, professional observers and witness (pilots, military, police), and supported by other evidence such as radar tracks
    2. Its not Aliens that are hiding from us. Its the earth authorities who are desparate to deny there existence, and do all hey can to ignore reports and ridicule witnesses/ It make you think, knowing how dishonest our rulers are, what is it they are so keen we dont find out about in relation to alien contact. Its perfectl clear that the harder they deny something, the more likely its is itll turn out to be true.
    3. I find the speed at which we went from vaccum tubes to integrated circuits (20 years) unbelievable, unless yoiu accept we got a helping hand. Ive read many credible statements from ex-USAAF officers, including deathbed statements, men who have nothing to gain by making this stuff up., about the activities of variosu US airbases such a GRoom Lake and Anderson AFB, where alien tech was reverse engineered.
    4. Furthermore, this sint limited to the USA. Ther reports of UFO crashes from all over the world ove rthe last 100 years, including Black Forest, Germany in 1936, China, Mexico, Russia, UK, Antarctica.....the list just goes on and on.

    In one instance an American team violated Mexicon soveriegntity to sieze a crashed UFO in Chihuahua before the Mexicans could get to it. Ther are documented cases of american jets in dogfights with UFOs.

    The mountain of evidence is collosal, even if you dismiss 95% of it, theres still a couple of thousands hard core, impeccable documented, evidenced and witnessed reports that force you to conclude aliens must be the cause. Take the Frederick Valentich case (1978), The Lights Above the New Jersey Turnpike (2001), 2. The USS Nimitz Encounter (2004), 3. O’Hare International Airport Saucer (2006), 4. The Stephenville Sightings (2008), the Lubbock Lights UFO Sightings (1951), and not to mention the dozens of odd bits in NASA's own audio and videos of every mission fro mthe Moon landings to the last Shuttle mission. There is simply too many reports to dismiss them all - and in fact, you cant.
    Last edited by BabyBoomer+; 02-10-2019 at 04:12 PM.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 16.0%

    Dave37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    3,461
    Thanks
    4,347
    Thanked: 2,531
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    6168324
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBoomer+ View Post
    Thats is indeed the problem. First 95% of the population are blissfully unaware of the plan, and the Global elite are brilliant at hiding things in palin sight, coupled with the inability of the sheeple to make the necessary menatal adapations to see the truth.
    A perfect exmple is the Federal Reserves's Fractional Reserve Banking Scam, which has been operating for 100 years in plain sight and has robbed the peopel of somthing liek $100 trillion over that period, making the Rothschild the centre of the Glopal Elite

    By the time the stupid sheeple realise whats going on, itll be too late. The Global Elite wil have a stranglehold on the planet.

    You have to realise the extent these people will go to, and the fact they are prepared to lie, cheat and hide EVERYTHING from us.

    For example, ive seen enough now to convince me (and that includes trawling though a lot of the files the FBI released a few years ago) that we have already made alien contact, that this occurred in the 1950's, and that somethign nefarious has been planned by the global elite in cooperation with said aliens, and that ist conencted to the OWG plan.

    My personal hunch is that soem sort of staged 'alien' invasion will take place, allowing militray law to be imposed over the planet, and thus disposing of democracy and allowing permanent totalitarianism.

    I am total sure that alien tech has been reversed, and some of the UFO's we see are ours.

    Heres the short version that convinces me:
    1. There has been more than one million UFO sightings since 1947. They cant all be weather balloons or imagination, in fact there are about 100 encounters that have multiple, professional observers and witness (pilots, military, police), and supported by other evidence such as radar tracks
    2. Its not Aliens that are hiding from us. Its the earth authorities who are desparate to deny there existence, and do all hey can to ignore reports and ridicule witnesses/ It make you think, knowing how dishonest our rulers are, what is it they are so keen we dont find out about in relation to alien contact. Its perfectl clear that the harder they deny something, the more likely its is itll turn out to be true.
    3. I find the speed at which we went from vaccum tubes to integrated circuits (20 years) unbelievable, unless yoiu accept we got a helping hand. Ive read many credible statements from ex-USAAF officers, including deathbed statements, men who have nothing to gain by making this stuff up., about the activities of variosu US airbases such a GRoom Lake and Anderson AFB, where alien tech was reverse engineered.
    4. Furthermore, this sint limited to the USA. Ther reports of UFO crashes from all over the world ove rthe last 100 years, including Black Forest, Germany in 1936, China, Mexico, Russia, UK, Antarctica.....the list just goes on and on.

    In one instance an American team violated Mexicon soveriegntity to sieze a crashed UFO in Chihuahua before the Mexicans could get to it. Ther are documented cases of american jets in dogfights with UFOs.

    The mountain of evidence is collosal, even if you dismiss 95% of it, theres still a couple of thousands hard core, impeccable documented, evidenced and witnessed reports that force you to conclude aliens must be the cause. Take the Frederick Valentich case (1978), The Lights Above the New Jersey Turnpike (2001), 2. The USS Nimitz Encounter (2004), 3. O’Hare International Airport Saucer (2006), 4. The Stephenville Sightings (2008), the Lubbock Lights UFO Sightings (1951), and not to mention the dozens of odd bits in NASA's own audio and videos of every mission fro mthe Moon landings to the last Shuttle mission. There is simply too many reports to dismiss them all - and in fact, you cant.


    That's a big bite to swallow but I wouldn't be surprised about real aliens, I just doubt it would make much difference to average people's lives if proven true, unless of course it's an invasion I suppose, though it seems to me hysteria could get out of control no mater who's running it.
    However having worked in the semiconductor industry I don't believe in alien technology transfer, as advances were slow, difficult and a lot of cut and try.

  6. #16
    The Last Free American V.I.P Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranOverdrive
    Overall activity: 85.0%

    usfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sedona, Az
    Posts
    12,685
    Thanks
    14,321
    Thanked: 8,864
    Blog Entries
    10
    Rep Power
    21474855
    @BabyBoomer+
    @Dave37

    Here is a more in depth analysis of history and the changes in America, and their causes.

    The Rise and Fall of America

    As a theory and analysis, it seems solid, but i would be glad for any feedback or rebuttal. Here or there..
    ..

    'Christians have religion! Atheists have science!'
    Everyone has to do their own believing, and their own dying.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 16.0%

    Dave37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    3,461
    Thanks
    4,347
    Thanked: 2,531
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    6168324
    Quote Originally Posted by usfan View Post
    @BabyBoomer+
    @Dave37

    Here is a more in depth analysis of history and the changes in America, and their causes.

    The Rise and Fall of America

    As a theory and analysis, it seems solid, but i would be glad for any feedback or rebuttal. Here or there..
    Seems to me good though if you use ascend then it's written in the rules that what goes up must come down. Some bad things are always going to happen and people naturally will try to prevent that, sometimes making it worse until there is no going back. Good leaders helps though.
    Last edited by Dave37; 02-11-2019 at 11:42 AM.

  8. #18
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 51.0%

    BabyBoomer+'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    447
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked: 246
    Rep Power
    1181121
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave37 View Post
    That's a big bite to swallow but I wouldn't be surprised about real aliens, I just doubt it would make much difference to average people's lives if proven true, unless of course it's an invasion I suppose, though it seems to me hysteria could get out of control no mater who's running it.
    However having worked in the semiconductor industry I don't believe in alien technology transfer, as advances were slow, difficult and a lot of cut and try.

    But thats the point. We went from vaccum tubes to integrated circuits in literally the blink of an eye. I dont see how such a giant leap forward occured without somone whispering i n Bardeen and Shockley's ear "How why dont you try doping germanium with arsenic and then making a 3 layer sandwich out of it.". The tsunami of new tech that appeared after the 1947 UFO waves was just staggering. I was 10 in 1964, and making two valve radios with a cats whisker crystal, by the time i was 16 I was building disco lighting equipment using 74 series logic gates and shift registers.

    If you think about it, in order to instigate the military control needed to sweep away democracy across the entire New World, you need to create a military emergency across it. The only real way is a fake alien invasion, in in cooperation with real aliens, or by reversre engineering UFO's and building your own., because this threatens everyone at same time. There has been a handful lof UFO encounters where it was witnessed that seemingly the pilot was human. Add that to the above you can see how we got the sudden great leap forward in microelectronics.

    The amountof evidence is collosal, its easy not to be able to see ther wood from the trees in this. Im fairly sure in fact, whats coming, this attempt to create One World Government is the Last Great Filter before Kardshev level 1 civilisation is achieved.


    Do not underestimate the lengths these evil, immensely rich people will go to to rule the world. They believe they are descended from gods and have the right to rule us.
    Last edited by BabyBoomer+; 02-11-2019 at 12:20 PM.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 16.0%

    Dave37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    3,461
    Thanks
    4,347
    Thanked: 2,531
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    6168324
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBoomer+ View Post
    But thats the point. We went from vaccum tubes to integrated circuits in literally the blink of an eye. I dont see how such a giant leap forward occured without somone whispering i n Bardeen and Shockley's ear "How why dont you try doping germanium with arsenic and then making a 3 layer sandwich out of it.". The tsunami of new tech that appeared after the 1947 UFO waves was just staggering. I was 10 in 1964, and making two valve radios with a cats whisker crystal, by the time i was 16 I was building disco lighting equipment using 74 series logic gates and shift registers.

    If you think about it, in order to instigate the military control needed to sweep away democracy across the entire New World, you need to create a military emergency across it. The only real way is a fake alien invasion, in in cooperation with real aliens, or by reversre engineering UFO's and building your own., because this threatens everyone at same time. There has been a handful lof UFO encounters where it was witnessed that seemingly the pilot was human. Add that to the above you can see how we got the sudden great leap forward in microelectronics.

    The amountof evidence is collosal, its easy not to be able to see ther wood from the trees in this. Im fairly sure in fact, whats coming, this attempt to create One World Government is the Last Great Filter before Kardshev level 1 civilisation is achieved.


    Do not underestimate the lengths these evil, immensely rich people will go to to rule the world. They believe they are descended from gods and have the right to rule us.
    Maybe you're from the UK and have a different perspective but having worked in Silicon Valley I never saw anything in development that was a leap forward. Though I don't doubt somebody will want to rule us and if even for good reasons they will turn out to be evil.

  10. #20
    The Last Free American V.I.P Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranOverdrive
    Overall activity: 85.0%

    usfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sedona, Az
    Posts
    12,685
    Thanks
    14,321
    Thanked: 8,864
    Blog Entries
    10
    Rep Power
    21474855
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBoomer+ View Post
    Thats is indeed the problem. First 95% of the population are blissfully unaware of the plan, and the Global elite are brilliant at hiding things in palin sight, coupled with the inability of the sheeple to make the necessary menatal adapations to see the truth.
    A perfect exmple is the Federal Reserves's Fractional Reserve Banking Scam, which has been operating for 100 years in plain sight and has robbed the peopel of somthing liek $100 trillion over that period, making the Rothschild the centre of the Glopal Elite

    By the time the stupid sheeple realise whats going on, itll be too late. The Global Elite wil have a stranglehold on the planet.

    You have to realise the extent these people will go to, and the fact they are prepared to lie, cheat and hide EVERYTHING from us.

    For example, ive seen enough now to convince me (and that includes trawling though a lot of the files the FBI released a few years ago) that we have already made alien contact, that this occurred in the 1950's, and that somethign nefarious has been planned by the global elite in cooperation with said aliens, and that ist conencted to the OWG plan.

    My personal hunch is that soem sort of staged 'alien' invasion will take place, allowing militray law to be imposed over the planet, and thus disposing of democracy and allowing permanent totalitarianism.

    I am total sure that alien tech has been reversed, and some of the UFO's we see are ours.

    Heres the short version that convinces me:
    1. There has been more than one million UFO sightings since 1947. They cant all be weather balloons or imagination, in fact there are about 100 encounters that have multiple, professional observers and witness (pilots, military, police), and supported by other evidence such as radar tracks
    2. Its not Aliens that are hiding from us. Its the earth authorities who are desparate to deny there existence, and do all hey can to ignore reports and ridicule witnesses/ It make you think, knowing how dishonest our rulers are, what is it they are so keen we dont find out about in relation to alien contact. Its perfectl clear that the harder they deny something, the more likely its is itll turn out to be true.
    3. I find the speed at which we went from vaccum tubes to integrated circuits (20 years) unbelievable, unless yoiu accept we got a helping hand. Ive read many credible statements from ex-USAAF officers, including deathbed statements, men who have nothing to gain by making this stuff up., about the activities of variosu US airbases such a GRoom Lake and Anderson AFB, where alien tech was reverse engineered.
    4. Furthermore, this sint limited to the USA. Ther reports of UFO crashes from all over the world ove rthe last 100 years, including Black Forest, Germany in 1936, China, Mexico, Russia, UK, Antarctica.....the list just goes on and on.

    In one instance an American team violated Mexicon soveriegntity to sieze a crashed UFO in Chihuahua before the Mexicans could get to it. Ther are documented cases of american jets in dogfights with UFOs.

    The mountain of evidence is collosal, even if you dismiss 95% of it, theres still a couple of thousands hard core, impeccable documented, evidenced and witnessed reports that force you to conclude aliens must be the cause. Take the Frederick Valentich case (1978), The Lights Above the New Jersey Turnpike (2001), 2. The USS Nimitz Encounter (2004), 3. O’Hare International Airport Saucer (2006), 4. The Stephenville Sightings (2008), the Lubbock Lights UFO Sightings (1951), and not to mention the dozens of odd bits in NASA's own audio and videos of every mission fro mthe Moon landings to the last Shuttle mission. There is simply too many reports to dismiss them all - and in fact, you cant.
    ..most of this is just conspiracy theory assertions.. you have no hard evidence for these things, they are just beliefs, that prop up an imaginary Secret Society of James Bond genius villains.

    Yet you claim objectivity of 'science!', with these hysterical beliefs?

    'Aliens!, UFOs!, secret military operations!, coverups!, global elite!!'

    ..the speculated, fantastic imagination needed to swallow this crap is unbelievable, yet you have the gall to ridicule Christians for belief in a Creator..
    ..

    'Christians have religion! Atheists have science!'
    Everyone has to do their own believing, and their own dying.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •