User Tag List

Thread: Same War. Same Policy. Same Defeat.

Overall activity: 47.0%

Thanks

Same War. Same Policy. Same Defeat.

Should war come Woodrow Wilson’s foreign policy is North Korea first advantage. Remember that the Korean War was America’s first PEACE WITHOUT VICTORY war. It was even called a Police Action except that the U.S. Military had to fight that police action.

Democrats who brought defeat to their own country during the Vietnam War fighting for Communism is North Korea’s second advantage. There is every reason to believe that American Communists will fight for Communism again. Note that Democrats, the education industry, and media had three generations of indoctrination, and doublespeak, to legitimize their betrayal.

North Korea’s Double Advantage

Today’s North Korea is deja vu all over again:

Susan Rice Urges Donald Trump to ‘Tolerate Nuclear Weapons in North Korea’
    by Charlie Spiering
    10 Aug 2017

Susan Rice Urges Donald Trump to ‘Tolerate Nuclear Weapons in North Korea’

Suzy wants more than tolerance:

Washington (CNN)Former national security adviser Susan Rice said Thursday the United States should rule out a pre-emptive strike on North Korea, casting President Donald Trump's "fire and fury" comments as dangerous.

"A pre-emptive war, if one were actually thinking of executing that, would be catastrophic," Rice said on CNN's "Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer."

XXXXX

"We just can't react to every statement or verbal provocation," Rice said.

She added that the Trump administration had offered mixed messages, leaving it unclear where exactly the United States stood and what it would respond to.

"I think the problem is nobody is clear what the red line is," Rice said.

Clearly, “Peace Without Victory” is Suzy’s deciding factor.

Previous administrations have failed

Previous administrations failed because the State Department had this country locked into Woodrow Wilson’s foreign policy for a century:

Rice stressed again her assessment that preventive war would be "foolish and catastrophic" and suggested a path reliant on deterrence -- with an open door to diplomacy.

Susan Rice: Pre-emptive war with North Korea would be 'catastrophic'
    By Eli Watkins, CNN
    Updated 10:32 AM ET, Fri August 11, 2017

Susan Rice: Pre-emptive war would be 'catastrophic' - CNNPolitics

Suzy and her kind continue to advocate Wilson’s worldview made obsolete by technology —— NUCLEAR WEAPONS. INTERCONTINENTAL MISSILES. NUCLEAR SUBMARINES. BIOLOGICAL WARFARE.

Only leaders with a death wish take preemptive strikes off the table when they know a Sunday Punch is coming.

I would remind Suzy that Japan would have won the war after Pearl Harbor if they had the weapons North Korea et al. have today.

Preemptive strikes are preferred over retaliation for one reason. Swift and sure retaliation may no longer be possible. Indeed, retaliation is impossible with the wrong commander in chief.

Finally, for all of the noise Kim Jung Un is making he (China) is smart enough to continue building up military strength until they get another Democrat in the White House.
    FLANDERS

The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flanders For This Useful Post:

Quark (08-12-2017)

Alumni Member V.I.P
    Overall activity: 59.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The Donald has said his biggest strength and success is his unpredictability.

The only quick preemptive or retaliatory strike on North Korea is nuclear in my opinion and I don't think we will ever do that.

Even if North Korea launch a nuclear strike we would not do a damn thing. All ready the MSM is in shock that we would kills millions of "innocent" people. Of course, the USA is the source of all evil in the world so our "innocent" lives don't matter.

Nope The Little Fat Leader can do whatever he wants with little worry about us.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Quark For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (08-12-2017),Flanders (08-12-2017),RMNIXON (08-12-2017)

Thanks
    The Democrats and media are joined at the hip defending the UNIC (United Nations/International Community) but not this country:

ANGELA MERKEL

Merkel is suffering from a bad case of indigestion because President Trump told her Germany has to pay the money it owes to NATO. And she ain’t too happy because Trump opted out of the Paris Climate Accord on top of everything else.

I wonder if the kraut is getting talking points from Suzy Five Shows:

“I do not see a military solution to this conflict, rather I see continuous work,” she continued, “like we have seen in the UN Security Council with members with resolutions in view of North Korea, and above all very close cooperation with affected countries, especially the United States and China, but also South Korea, of course Japan.”

Merkel obviously cannot defend Germany against millions of UN refugees pouring in; so she should stop telling Americans how to defend their country:

“Germany will be intensively involved with potential solutions that we see, not of a military manner,” she concluded. “But the escalation of rhetoric I hold as the wrong answer.”

Merkel on North Korean Escalation: 'I Do Not See a Military Solution to This Conflict'
    By David Bixenspan
    a day ago

http://ijr.com/2017/08/945173-merkel...tion-conflict/
    FLANDERS

The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Flanders For This Useful Post:

Quark (08-12-2017)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 70.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    The Donald has said his biggest strength and success is his unpredictability.

The only quick preemptive or retaliatory strike on North Korea is nuclear in my opinion and I don't think we will ever do that.

Even if North Korea launch a nuclear strike we would not do a damn thing. All ready the MSM is in shock that we would kills millions of "innocent" people. Of course, the USA is the source of all evil in the world so our "innocent" lives don't matter.

Nope The Little Fat Leader can do whatever he wants with little worry about us.

Trump is calling a bluff and that should be obvious to any person not so brain dead as to hate his every word.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Quark (08-12-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    Finally, for all of the noise Kim Jung Un is making he (China) is smart enough to continue building up military strength until they get another Democrat in the White House.
    The Chicoms told the little fat guy to keep talking tough but drop the first strike horseshit:

North Korea Backs Off Guam Missile-Attack Threat
    By Jonathan Cheng
    Updated Aug. 14, 2017 9:36 p.m. ET

North Korea Backs Off Guam Missile-Attack Threat - WSJ
    FLANDERS

Thread Information