User Tag List

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Somali cop shoots unarmed white woman in pajamas...

Games People Play V.I.P
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    I think white peoples are at the point where they should pay attention to the nationality and religion of the PO.lice.

Who will be next to be Damond....don't even need an ed on the end.
    Going to have to have Community Watch Captains, to police neighborhoods, interact with and protect citizens from the politicized police.

They'll have to be selected on the basis of...wait for it...SKIN COLOR.

That's what we've come to. This is what our political elite WANT. Balkanization by RACE.

What we need to do, obviously, is cut off these racist Elites, and their parasitic Magic City of Money, from OUR OWN people and industry and cities.

CUT OFF. Walls, borders, enforcement. Declarations of Independence.

America is done. American PRINCIPLES and IDEALS can survive, but only if we separate ourselves from the insane neo-Marxists who deign themselves our taskmasters.

Banned
    Overall activity: 99.9%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    Going to have to have Community Watch Captains, to police neighborhoods, interact with and protect citizens from the politicized police.

They'll have to be selected on the basis of...wait for it...SKIN COLOR.

That's what we've come to. This is what our political elite WANT. Balkanization by RACE.

What we need to do, obviously, is cut off these racist Elites, and their parasitic Magic City of Money, from OUR OWN people and industry and cities.

CUT OFF. Walls, borders, enforcement. Declarations of Independence.

America is done. American PRINCIPLES and IDEALS can survive, but only if we separate ourselves from the insane neo-Marxists who deign themselves our taskmasters.
    The only solution is STATE SECESSION! Question is, which states?

Alumni Member V.I.P
    Overall activity: 33.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no @Katzndogz. What the Federalists wanted is what we have a strong centralized federal government. What the Anti-federalists wanted (the confederates) was a weak central government which they had under the confederacy. The Anti-federalists lost the argument so they went for the next best thing a limited powers central government which worked fine as long as the power between the States and the strong centralized Federal government were balanced. Once the power became unbalanced (think 1913 with the 16th and 17th Amendments and the Federal Reserve Act) actually it started with the War of Northern Aggression (the very uncivil war) the Federal government went hog wild and we have what we have today is a Social Democracy. The last nail in the coffin for a limited in power Federal government is the electoral college which will be gone in a decade. With the end of the electoral college we will be a full blown Social Democracy and no different than Europe. Islam is the Way in the USA.
    Last edited by Quark; 07-23-2017 at 11:52 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Quark For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (07-25-2017)

Games People Play V.I.P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    I think the reason cops today in some jurisdictions are low IQ types is because who, in their right mind, would want to be a cop today, I sure would not want to be a cop.
    That's a key part of the puzzle.

American police have always been unique in the world. MOST places, worldwide, they are brutes and political enforcers. The decentralized nature of law enforcement in the States, has police answerable to the immediate community and has them coming from their own communities. There are exceptions, of course - police in lawless, "Organized" "communities" where law is rejected, where thugs rule the streets...the job is exponentially more dangerous; the talent pool is going to itself be lower-intellect; and the draw will be less and the tendency to be brutal or abuse power, much greater.

So be it. Communities have their own characteristics. You cannot make a city of dindoos live like Leave It To Beaver.

But the Left...doesn't WANT this. They want the police as their pawns and tools - like the Mexican Federales. Like the Gestapo. Like the KGB.

So they attack local law enforcement, in the hopes of getting regions to surrender control of their cops. Or tolerance when de Partment uh inJustice SEIZES the police force. As they have in dozens of big cities, in the last five years...and little (60,000) Missoula, Montana.
    Last edited by JustPassinThru; 07-23-2017 at 12:26 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Quark (07-25-2017)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 87.0%

Thanks
    SEven months of training...accelerated. They couldn't wait to see what white woman he would shoot first.
    dum. basses.

Via Daily Mail:
    The Minneapolis police officer who fatally shot an unarmed Australian woman graduated from the city’s accelerated police cadet program.

Officer Mohamed Noor graduated in 2015 after the seven month training program, which is a quicker, nontraditional route to policing aimed at helping those who already have a college degree enter law enforcement, The Star Tribune reported.

Mr Noor shot dead bride-to-be Justine Damond on July 15 as she stood outside her Minneapolis home in pajamas.
    The 31-year-old police officer was fast tracked into his role through the city’s accelerated cadet program.

The seven-month training program is designed for applicants already with a college degree, with recipients receiving tuition for Hennepin Technical College to complete their studies.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Quark (07-25-2017)

Games People Play V.I.P

Thanks
    Look, this was an obvious Allah-do-Snackbar Moment.

I'd bet my pension the Somali dindoo was screaming that as he pulled his gun. And I'll bet donuts to dog shit, his partner's keeping his mouth shut - for fear of being fired for ratting out the jihadi as he's waging his jihad.

If he says what he heard, he'll be fired, Civil Service protection be damned. He's just trying to get through the insanity to his own pension.

And this is how it's going to be, from here on. Just one more gift from the Majik N!gger and his dumbo c rat fellow-travelers. America has just become a lawless Turd World hellhole.

And there is ONLY one way to save it, for those parts of the nation who want to continue to live with American principles. EJECT WASHINGTOON AND AMERIKA FROM WITHIN YOUR STATES' BORDERS.

Walls. Fences. Ejections. Execution of Fuddrel Kangaroos and Fuddrel drones.

STATE SECESSION. America is DEAD. To allow American Founding Principles to live, the dead-husk of the former United States, and the dead hand of Washingtoon, has to be CUT LOOSE.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Quark (07-25-2017)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    Which college did this somali immigrant graduate from? He's been here two years. What is his degree in.

It's hogwash.

The partner is far from keeping his mouth shut. He's singing to anyone who will listen. Don't forget, he came close to getting killed himself. How did Noor become the victim? Why isn't this answer demanded? How did Damond get to be the bad guy and the poor somali refugee the victim.

Noor isn't talking to anyone. Okay, but HE's not just anyone, he's a police officer and this should involve internal affairs. How can he not cooperate with internal affairs and stay out of prison?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Katzndogz For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (07-25-2017)

Senior Member V.I.P
    Overall activity: 47.0%

Thanks
    Where is the 911 recording? Are they still protecting the sexual assault perp?
    "The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history." George Orwelll

Games People Play V.I.P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dummy View Post
    Where is the 911 recording? Are they still protecting the sexual assault perp?
    The mediuh are putting the leaden curtain of omerta over it all.

That may be true of the partner, too.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (07-25-2017)

Senior Member V.I.P
    Overall activity: 47.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by China/tso View Post
    Only in a police state is the job of a policeman easy.
    The expert has spoken.

image.jpeg
    "The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history." George Orwelll

Thread Information