User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: For some reason I'm feelin' kinda country today

Hangin out, lookin around
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    In memory of the 59 people who lost their lives due to the attack in Las Vegas on October 1, 2017.

"Woe to details! Posterity neglects them all. They are a kind of vermin that undermines large works." - Voltaire

"It's a rotten wall, and a few good kicks will bring it crashing down." - Vladimir Lenin

"Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these people (blacks) are to be free, nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live in the same government." - Thomas Jefferson

Thanks
    Sadly, this is now true (interpret anyway you wish).

"Woe to details! Posterity neglects them all. They are a kind of vermin that undermines large works." - Voltaire

"It's a rotten wall, and a few good kicks will bring it crashing down." - Vladimir Lenin

"Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these people (blacks) are to be free, nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live in the same government." - Thomas Jefferson

Thanks
    Another Travis Tritt classic.

Thanks
    For anyone who just heard of Jason Aldean last week, here is one of his early singles, released in 2006 and one of his better ones (even I like it, and I am critical of much that passes for modern "country" music).

Last edited by Oskar; 10-09-2017 at 02:03 AM.

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks
    Americans must retain their heritage or the greatest nation in the world will be gone and the hope of all humanity with it.

"What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."

Alumni & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries

"I've never witnessed such hatred for a man who is willing to work for free to make his beloved country a better place. It is pathological." James Woods

7. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseMarco For This Useful Post:

East of the Beast (10-14-2017)

Thanks
    Last edited by Oskar; 10-12-2017 at 03:26 PM.

V.I.P

Thanks
    "What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."

V.I.P

Thanks

V.I.P

Thanks

Thread Information