User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789

Thread: For some reason I'm feelin' kinda country today

Hangin out, lookin around
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    The explosion on Lake Pontchartrain made me think of this one.

"Woe to details! Posterity neglects them all. They are a kind of vermin that undermines large works." - Voltaire

"It's a rotten wall, and a few good kicks will bring it crashing down." - Vladimir Lenin

"Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these people (blacks) are to be free, nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live in the same government." - Thomas Jefferson

Thanks
    I can't be the only one who thinks Travis Tritt is seriously underrated.

"Woe to details! Posterity neglects them all. They are a kind of vermin that undermines large works." - Voltaire

"It's a rotten wall, and a few good kicks will bring it crashing down." - Vladimir Lenin

"Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these people (blacks) are to be free, nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live in the same government." - Thomas Jefferson

Thanks
    Women who cheat.

Thanks
    I can't keep from posting this song anymore.

Thread Information