User Tag List

Page 1 of 30 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: California and San Francisco Take Additional Steps Towards Lawlessness

Alumni Member and VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Thanks

California and San Francisco Take Additional Steps Towards Lawlessness

San Francisco And California Take Additional Steps Toward Lawlessness
    JAZZ SHAWPosted at 2:31 pm on July 10, 2017
    SHARE ON FACEBOOK
    SHARE ON TWITTER

Remember when Kate’s Law passed the House of Representatives a few weeks ago? That was a pretty good day and gave many of us hope that some progress was being made on the law and order front. Not everyone was thrilled about it, though. One of the things I missed while on vacation last week was a pair of moves coming out of California designed to further fight against enforcement of federal immigration law and cement the status of both San Francisco and the entire state of California as “sanctuary” locations for those who would break the law.
    SEE ALSO: US Post Office spent big OT bucks to cover workers while they campaigned for Hillary
    The first is from the City by the Bay, where the Police Commission voted to enact additional restrictions on how and when officers can engage with immigration law enforcement. The intent here should be obvious to the casual observer. (CBS San Francisco)

TRENDING:
    Professor Weinstein's sin: He stepped outside the progressive bubble and spoke to Tucker Carlson

The San Francisco Police Commission voted in favor of a revised policy Wednesday strengthening rules that limit the extent to which police can cooperate with immigration authorities.
    The revised policy includes sections prohibiting the use of city resources to enforce immigration laws or the cooperation of law enforcement with immigration authorities, except where it is required by state or federal law. Police are to act only on criminal warrants from federal authorities and not on civil immigration detainer requests.
    It also prohibits local law enforcement from asking about immigration status and limits the information they can share on individuals’ status.
    Clearly San Francisco is upping their game when it comes to defying the law here. Some quasi-sanctuary cities have put less official policies in place which allow officers theoption of not cooperating with ICE or asking suspects about their immigration status. But San Francisco has chosen to go with an all-out ban, forbidding their police from performing routine actions which would assist in upholding the law and protecting their own citizens from dangerous, criminal illegal aliens. It’s particularly ironic in light of the recent congressional action mentioned above, since their city was the home to Kathryn Steinle at the time of her brutal murder by an illegal alien who had already been deported multiple times.
    Meanwhile, back in the state capital, California as a whole was moving in a similar direction. State senator Kevin de Leon has gotten his pet bill out of committee and it’s one which would, if enacted, turn the Golden State into one of the most hostile environments for immigration enforcement in the nation. (CBS local)
    “During the Trump administration, the first 100 days, arrests of undocumented immigrants with no criminal record has jumped to 150% during the same period as last year. We will protect those who contribute to making California the sixth largest economy in the world,” said Senate President Pro Tem Kevin De Leon (D-Los Angeles).
    He vows to stop state and local cops from helping the feds enforce immigration law. Under the measure, ICE agents would no longer be allowed to go into jails to deport undocumented prisoners and they’d have restricted access to state databases. The proposal is vehemently rejected by Republican lawmakers and California sheriffs worried about losing federal funding and their grip on dangerous criminals.
    Locking federal ICE agents out of law enforcement databases and physically blocking them from entering jails and courthouses is just about as far as one could imagine a state going in terms of lawlessness. That’s no longer just a policy difference… it’s aiding and abetting criminals while gutting the rule of law. With every passing week I’m reminded that perhaps we should put aside any constitutional nitpicking and simply allow California to secede from the nation. They’re already acting like a foreign country anyway.

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/07/10/san-francisco-california-take-additional-steps-toward-lawlessness/

Last edited by HawkTheSlayer; 07-11-2017 at 07:51 AM.
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die.
    "Evil is da Devil minus da D"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

Slayer98_l (07-11-2017)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Thanks
    Simple really, pull all federal money from going to California. No road improvements, dam maintainence, no US currency, no LEO equipment or money and most of all no welfare and food stamps. Pay soldiers and federal judges only. Let's see how long the immigrants can stay and how long California can claim 6 largest economy while it is trillions in debt.
    I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them. — George Mason, during Virginia’s Convention to Ratify the Constitution (1788)

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

Daily Bread (07-11-2017),DeadEye (07-11-2017),HawkTheSlayer (07-11-2017),JMWinPR (07-20-2017),Kodiak (07-11-2017),nonsqtr (07-11-2017),QuaseMarco (07-13-2017),Retiredat50 (07-11-2017)

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran

Thanks
    When the big one hits San Francisco or LA , I won't spend a dime or lift a finger to help.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

DeadEye (07-11-2017),Retiredat50 (07-11-2017)

50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkTheSlayer View Post
    When the big one hits San Francisco or LA , I won't spend a dime or lift a finger to help.
    Don't worry only minorities will get the contract to dig them out , which they will take the money and do nothing. And illegals will undercut them by 2/3rds working for cash.
    I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them. — George Mason, during Virginia’s Convention to Ratify the Constitution (1788)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (07-11-2017),JustPassinThru (07-11-2017),Retiredat50 (07-11-2017)

50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 69.0%

Thanks
    We are looking at the possibilities of states run by Democrats and their lawyers severing the ties with the United States . States enter the union with a contract ( 10th amendment ) and contracts are not a guarantee on either side . Ultimately the glue that keeps us together ,other than the honor and trust that has been built throughout our history, is the fear of the power the Fed government can impose on a rogue state . They can conclude that the Feds are putting up laws not in their interest and are therefore breaking "contract".
    Some entity is apparently going to test the Constitution in the future and it seems that liberal progressives with Hispanic backing and loveable lawyers in California are going to lead the way . This could become another states rights issue and California ,with its 6th largest world economy , may feel emboldened by its ignorant citizenry.
    There's only one reason why California has a powerful economy and that's because of the other 49 states .
    They can just as easily become the neighbor next door - Mexico . Another population that we could very easily turn off the faucet on .
    They better start weighing their decisions.
    It's time to take off the gloves

Buy It
    Fly It
    Stick It To The Left

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daily Bread For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (07-11-2017),DeadEye (07-11-2017),HawkTheSlayer (07-11-2017),JMWinPR (07-20-2017),Kodiak (07-11-2017),Swedgin (07-11-2017)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    You don't think the criminals who stole their offices in this state on the votes of illegal alien Invaders are going to let the Americans kick the Invaders out, do you?
    Freedom Takes "I Won't". - Eric Frank Russell

We the People DID NOT vote in a majority Rodent Congress, they stole it via election fraud.

1 out of 2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2

= 1/4,194,304
    = "Heads, Always Heads, Heads Every Time"
    = "Rodents Cheating"

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sled Dog For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (07-11-2017),MrogersNhood (07-13-2017)

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daily Bread View Post
    We are looking at the possibilities of states run by Democrats and their lawyers severing the ties with the United States . States enter the union with a contract ( 10th amendment ) and contracts are not a guarantee on either side . Ultimately the glue that keeps us together ,other than the honor and trust that has been built throughout our history, is the fear of the power the Fed government can impose on a rogue state . They can conclude that the Feds are putting up laws not in their interest and are therefore breaking "contract".
    Some entity is apparently going to test the Constitution in the future and it seems that liberal progressives with Hispanic backing and loveable lawyers in California are going to lead the way . This could become another states rights issue and California ,with its 6th largest world economy , may feel emboldened by its ignorant citizenry.
    There's only one reason why California has a powerful economy and that's because of the other 49 states .
    They can just as easily become the neighbor next door - Mexico . Another population that we could very easily turn off the faucet on .
    I agree. Without the other 49 states economies , they can sell all that produce to Mexico or ship it overseas before it rots.

I had some close friends in San Francisco who don't speak to me anymore.
    The 2014 mid-terms put a strain on their brain and the election of President Trump in 2016 made their heads explode.
    Last edited by HawkTheSlayer; 07-11-2017 at 09:16 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

Daily Bread (07-11-2017)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dummy View Post
    Simple really, pull all federal money from going to California. No road improvements, dam maintainence, no US currency, no LEO equipment or money and most of all no welfare and food stamps. Pay soldiers and federal judges only. Let's see how long the immigrants can stay and how long California can claim 6 largest economy while it is trillions in debt.
    and cut off their water supply.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeadEye For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (07-11-2017),HawkTheSlayer (07-11-2017)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daily Bread View Post
    Those navel bases and ports belong to our nation and they must be secured regardless of what the state does. Civil war is inching closer.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeadEye For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (07-11-2017)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 84.0%

Thanks
    I am embarrassed by the arguments coming from those on my own side of the fence.

It was an individual on the right who took the federal government to court and fought all the way to the United States Supreme Court in order to establish the fact that state and local LEOs are not required to enforce federal statutory laws. We have jurisdictions. We do not need a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.

I am embarrassed because that ruling guarantees us that state and local law enforcement are not compelled to enforce draconian gun laws if a liberals gets into office and tries bans, confiscations, etc. The people on our side refuse to learn about stare decisis / precedents.

If places like San Francisco can afford the undocumented population and if the federal government withholds funds to the extent that those funds are used to the benefit of non-citizens, then California should be left alone to do what they feel is in their best interests.

Do you remember that line in the movie The Patriot, "Benjamin Martin:Would you tell me please, Mr. Howard, why should I trade one tyrant three thousand miles away for three thousand tyrants one mile away?" How about the converse of that in this instance? Not only has the right picked up the cause of the Democrats on this issue, now they don't want to give Freedom a chance.

What are you really afraid of?
    Last edited by TheResister; 07-11-2017 at 09:08 AM.

Thread Information