User Tag List

Thread: Random thoughts on Prayers

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks

Random thoughts on Prayers

suggestions, what you're concerned about, prayers that caused you to stop and think....

Post them here.

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry

Thanks
    Prayer for bedtime for children. I aim to use this.

God My Friend

Note from the author: “I wrote this prayer for my 14-month-old son, Cameron. We say it for bed and it puts him to sleep peacefully every time. I would like to share it with other Christian parents to enjoy with their children.”

God, my friend, it is time for bed.
    Time to rest my sleepy head.
    I pray to you before I do.
    Please guide me down the path that's true.

God, my friend, please bless my mother,
    All your children--sisters, brothers.
    Oh! And then there's daddy, too--
    He says I am his gift from you.

God, my friend, it is time to sleep.
    I thank you for a soul unique,
    And thank you for another day,
    To run and jump and laugh and play!

God, my friend, it is time to go,
    But before I do I hope you know,
    I am thankful for my blessing, too,
    And God, my friend, I love you.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (07-06-2017),Jen (08-24-2019)

Alumni Member and VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    suggestions, what you're concerned about, prayers that caused you to stop and think....

Post them here.
    I'm concerned about my hearing. Please say a prayer for me CJ.

BTW my hearing is not till next Thursday.
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die.
    "Evil is da Devil minus da D"

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkTheSlayer View Post
    I'm concerned about my hearing. Please say a prayer for me CJ.

BTW my hearing is not till next Thursday.
    LOL you scoundrel. I will say a prayer for both.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (07-06-2017)

V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 6.0%

A private area on a beach in southeast Florida
    Thanks
    Have to be honest as usual, m'lady:

A prayer is an innocent request to suspend all the known laws of the universe
    for the benefit of a single petitioner.

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Father God, Creator of Heaven and Earth, He who puts rulers on the throne and takes them down, we thank you for the victory of a trump Presidency. You heard us LORD and you answered our prayer. Thank you. LORD, you say you hate violence and there is much violence in our country and the world today. There is physical and verbal violence. We pray that you protect this president from physical violence. Protect him, his family, those that advise him and are with him in his goal to make America great Again. Give him Godly advisors and give them wisdom as you give our president Wisdom. Let him shout your name for all to hear. Let his knowledge of you and your power and your gifts become known to him. Let him lead his family and the nation back to you. Give us a national revival, LORD, we are way overdue. Raise up generation after generation of young people who honor you and your word. Give them confidence and courage to be your conquering warriors for your Word.

Take the wind out of the sails of those who hate this president and his supporters and wish to enact policies that would endanger the safety and sovereignty of this nation which was born on the faith of your Son, our Redeemer, The Word, the power with which you created the heavens and the earth and everything in it. Thwart their plans that aim to harm this president, this nation, your name and your son's saving grace. Let them expose themselves and their goals to the American people and the world. Let the traps they set be their own pits they fall into.

Protect your people, LORD, give protectionn, help and comfort for the middle eastern Christians, Israel, and all who are taking the brunt of satan's hate for you and mankind. Give our president daily delight in the challenges he faces and overcomes in his quest to protect this nation and make it better.

We thank you for your influence in the founding of this nation. Open the eyes of our leaders and bureaucrats so that they know they are accountable to you for the justice that they mete out.

We thank you LORD, for your plans for us, for the world. We thank you for your many blessings you have bestowed on us. We thank you that you have given us your word and you have protected it from any changes. Thank you Holy God for being a God that we can come before you in your throne room by the sacrifice of your son.

We love you, honor you, bless you, praise you in the name of your merciful, loving, perfect son.

Amen.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (07-06-2017),Jen (08-24-2019),Katzndogz (07-06-2017)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Lord I pray for drought and famine on those that would harm this nation and ridicule you, your son and your word. Open their eyes LORD, and if not, affect them in the area that is their utmost concern...their purse and their power. I ask drought and famine on The Democrat party, Hollywood, The US media, antifa and Planned Parenthood.

You say in your word LORD that we don't get because we don't ask> We are asking LORD, most humbly. You say in your word that when 2 or more are in agreement you will hear us from heaven and your son will be with us.

We ask this in your son's name.
    Amen
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

“Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.”

The Devil whispered in Trumps ear and said,
    "you're not strong enough to withstand the storm".
    President Trump whispered back,"I am The Storm"!

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 9.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    Lord I pray for drought and famine on those that would harm this nation and ridicule you, your son and your word. Open their eyes LORD, and if not, affect them in the area that is their utmost concern...their purse and their power. I ask drought and famine on The Democrat party, Hollywood, The US media, antifa and Planned Parenthood.

You say in your word LORD that we don't get because we don't ask> We are asking LORD, most humbly. You say in your word that when 2 or more are in agreement you will hear us from heaven and your son will be with us.

We ask this in your son's name.
    Amen
    Amen.

Thread Information