User Tag List

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 691011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Things are out of hand

Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Australia Warns America: Don't Let Them Take Your Guns!

Lorri Anderson August 18, 2012
    Government officials and citizens in Australia speak out to warn America "Don't Let Them Take Your Guns!" According to reports when the Gun Ban went into effect in Australia the crime rate spiraled out of control. The police officers are overwhelmed and are unable to protect the citizens due to so much crime.
    When the forced gun ban (buy back program) went into effect law abiding citizens had to turn in their semi automatic firearms, pump action rifles, and shotguns or face going to jail. Six hundred forty thousand conventional firearms were taken out of the hands of law abiding citizens, confiscated and destroyed. Law abiding citizens followed the law and turned in their weapons. Citizens were promised safety in return for turning in their guns. Does any of this sound familiar, like UN Gun Treaty perhaps?
    Since the gun ban in Australia, armed robberies are up 69%, assaults with guns up 28%, gun murders increased 19%, and home invasions jumped 21%. More proof that not only does gun control not work, it makes it safer for the criminals at large. In their words
    "The cost of lost liberty can be measured in the loss of life"
    Andy Dunn from the South Australian Police Association states "The bad guys are happy to break into somebody's house. They are not frightened to break into somebody's house while their at home." He also states "It is very bad right now. It has never been worse." The police can't protect the civilians now, because they are undermanned and their morale has never been lower according to reports.

Wake up America! To those Anti-gun activists, you need to realize this is going to affect you also. Wake up before it is too late. Will the United States listen to the warning Australia is sending us? Will it make a difference? I truly hope so. I would like to thank the Australians for taking the time to warn us about the effects of gun-control in their country. Although many of us know what affect gun control has on our nation, many do not and have been fooled by the smooth talking politicians. Others seem to be in the mind set that it doesn't affect them. Without our right to bear arms, our right to protect ourselves, our family, and our home will be gone. Thus allowing the Constitution to be destroyed by politicians for the sake of their agenda.

from:Australia Warns America: Dont Let Them Take Your Guns! - Freedom Outpost

Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries

3. The Following User Says Thank You to memesofine For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (10-12-2017)

V.I.P. V.I.P
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Thanks
    Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns.
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (10-12-2017)

Diplomatic Asshole, VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly Paper View Post
    Just watch, the next time some nutter undertakes a massacre, just watch the pattern, I'll guarantee it all slots in. I've witnessed it all the time, just observe next time.
    Did you also notice the pattern of the massacres occurring in States that have insanely strict gun control laws?

It’s called propaganda. The Nazis did this in Germany, and it worked. The difference now is international news is available at your fingertips. So everyone is getting propaganda, and triggered to feeling that guns are bad, world wide.
    When you open your heart to patriotism, there's no room for racism. ~Donald J. Trump
    Rule # 3 - Never believe what you're told, double check.

I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. ~D. H. Lawrence

Quote Originally Posted by sooda View Post
    Nobody is forcing you to have an abortion.. Just take control of your wife, daughters, sisters etc.. Control THEIR lives if it suits you to do that.
    ~The right honorable Christian Grandmother.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstGenCanadian For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (10-12-2017)

Diplomatic Asshole, VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Don29palms View Post
    Your opinion doesn't matter.
    Seriously? You had no retort, so you default to the weakest statement ever made in forums?

This line of response is what loses members on this forum.

I don’t agree with some people, but I at least respect their freedom of speech, and opinion.
    When you open your heart to patriotism, there's no room for racism. ~Donald J. Trump
    Rule # 3 - Never believe what you're told, double check.

I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. ~D. H. Lawrence

Quote Originally Posted by sooda View Post
    Nobody is forcing you to have an abortion.. Just take control of your wife, daughters, sisters etc.. Control THEIR lives if it suits you to do that.
    ~The right honorable Christian Grandmother.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstGenCanadian For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (10-12-2017)

is sticky stuff.
    Overall activity: 56.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Don29palms View Post
    Your opinion doesn't matter.
    In your opinion.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fly Paper For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (10-12-2017)

Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    In your opinion.
    No. You are a lefty that doesn't live in the United States. Your opinion doesn't mean shit here. Worry about your own terrorist infested country.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Don29palms For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (10-12-2017)

Alumni Member
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Thanks
    Just watch, the next time some nutter undertakes a massacre, just watch the pattern, I'll guarantee it all slots in. I've witnessed it all the time, just observe next time.
    Do you count the massacres in the UK and Europe using cars and trucks to run people down, the bombs in cars and trains, the illegal guns, the knives? Does none of that count? Just guns in the USA. You are posting liberal propaganda and lies as all liberals are required to do. Facts do not bother you. The USA is the safest, BEST, place in the world to live. Some tiny isolated parts are dangerous. They are big cities supported by taxes, with Democrat liberal governments and massive welfare. THERE is a direct line correlation.
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dan40 For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (10-12-2017)

is sticky stuff.
    Overall activity: 56.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan40 View Post
    Do you count the massacres in the UK and Europe using cars and trucks to run people down, the bombs in cars and trains, the illegal guns, the knives? Does none of that count? Just guns in the USA. You are posting liberal propaganda and lies as all liberals are required to do. Facts do not bother you. The USA is the safest, BEST, place in the world to live. Some tiny isolated parts are dangerous. They are big cities supported by taxes, with Democrat liberal governments and massive welfare. THERE is a direct line correlation.
    Yes, very few, very few indeed. When people claim such things as America the safest place to live, did you know that the American police kill more civilians in one month than the UK police have done in the whole of the 1900's.

Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    Yes, very few, very few indeed. When people claim such things as America the safest place to live, did you know that the American police kill more civilians in one month than the UK police have done in the whole of the 1900's.
    Did you know that what happens in the UK doesn't matter at all what happens here? Just like your opinion, noone gives a fat rat's ass.

Thread Information