User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bob Beckel fired from FOX again

Overall activity: 47.0%

Thanks
    Beckel is still living his father's romanticism of a 60's civil rights type, but fails for many reasons! He can barely communicate w/o losing his temper and cursing on air..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OverDrive For This Useful Post:

Deno (05-20-2017)

Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OverDrive View Post
    Beckel is still living his father's romanticism of a 60's civil rights type, but fails for many reasons! He can barely communicate w/o losing his temper and cursing on air..
    Yeah, he is like the Grinch on the "5", and can't express himself on the level that a member of a talk show panel should be able to. Besides, you've got to wonder about a guy who's still a liberal at his age? Remember the quote by Winston Churchill...
    "If you think they hate Trump now, wait till his policies start working." (Dennis Miller)

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who kept their swords." (Benjamin Franklin)

"Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying society." ​(Aristotle)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SharetheHedge For This Useful Post:

OverDrive (05-19-2017)

V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 46.0%

Thanks
    No big loss, maybe CNN will take him back......he fits right in over there with their legion of rabid Trump haters. I couldn't believe Fox hired the blowhard back to begin with.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    No big loss, maybe CNN will take him back......he fits right in over there with their legion of rabid Trump haters. I couldn't believe Fox hired the blowhard back to begin with.
    Yeah, on the Five he couldnt use Trump's name in a sentence w/o personally insulting and attacking him!
    Last edited by OverDrive; 05-19-2017 at 02:35 PM.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 57.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I care nothing for the loud mouth!

But that said I think there is a certain honesty in his blowhard liberal arrogance that is lacking in Juan trying to play it cool all the time. And I was taken aback just the other night when I watched "the Five" for the first time in quite a while because of the breaking Independent Council story.

And it was Beckel who blurted out this was going to create more leaks, and no a word to contradict that remark because it was absolutely true!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 57.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daily Bread View Post
    Beckel was good to have around and would make completely stupid statements that you could attack him for .
    Versus Juan , who is completely stupid and so one-sided he's too dumb to realize he's mentally challenged .
    Juans kids are good right wingers though - mom did the proper job in bringing them up .

Juan needs to stop crying about how he was back stabbed by PBS. That is how his kind behave all the time, and he says little when it happens to others who dare stray from the PC talking points.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

V.I.P. V.I.P
    Overall activity: 33.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SharetheHedge View Post
    Things liberals say off-camera? Tsk...tsk...tsk...
    Bob Beckel never impressed me as anything but another 'me-too' liberal with nothing original to say. His side-of-the-mouth manner of speaking and his girth gave the distinct impression of a political hack bloviating on TV and failing to convince anyone.

The racist incident, as reported, sounds a bit over the top as it describes Beckel running out of the room when a black tech enters to work on his computer, complaining about IT sending a black person. However, we know liberals are often closet racists who preen on their love for black folks by making sure as many as possible remain dependent on government handouts that the middle class pays for. Then calling white Trump voters 'racist'. So, it could have happened as described, although for Beckel to act that way was stupid. Oh, wait...he's an 'entitled' liberal. Never mind.

Sadly, as the Murdoch boys disassemble Fox News and re-make it into yet another liberal propaganda outlet with few viewers, Beckel's exit won't be noticed. The man is 68, has a 10 million dollar net worth and should seriously consider retirement.

Jim

Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views. - William F. Buckley, Jr.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jim Scott For This Useful Post:

Kodiak (05-19-2017),OverDrive (05-19-2017),Rutabaga (05-19-2017)

V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 46.0%

Thanks
    There was a few years ago on Hannity's show, he dropped an F-bomb to a conservative female guest they had on when the camera and mic were still on. He told her she didn't know what the f she was talking about. They guy is a classless slob.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kodiak For This Useful Post:

Deno (05-20-2017)

Senior Member Forum Donor
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks

Bob Beckel Fired from Fox News for Racist Comment

Merged @ChemEngineer

Couldn't happen to a nicer Leftist/racist.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/fox-...ve-1202436839/

Douglas Wigdor, an attorney who represents several current and former employees who have alleged racial discrimination at Fox News in a lawsuit, said he is representing the employee who complained about Beckel. In a statement, Wigdor alleged Beckel “stormed out of his office” when an African-American information-technology employee came to service his computer, “telling our client that he was leaving his office because he was black.” Wigdor alleged Fox News executives tried to get the employee to withdraw the complaint. “As with our other 22 clients, we intend on holding 21st Century Fox accountable for these actions and will be filing multiple other complaints in other matters next week,” Wigdor said.
    Last edited by Ginger; 05-19-2017 at 09:52 PM.
    "The history of government management of money has, except for a few short happy periods, been one of incessant fraud and deception." -- economist Fredrich August von Hayek (1899-1992)

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions than putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." - Thomas Sowell

"The most refreshing thing you find in government is competence, because it is so rare." - Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Thanks

Thread Information