User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Democrat Vote Fraud Scheme Uncovered Near Dallas

Alumni Member V.I.P
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks

Democrat Vote Fraud Scheme Uncovered Near Dallas

The Dems tell us there’s no vote fraud. Evidence says otherwise.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/politics/wh...fice/440359433

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dalla...nter/437945923

They have even uncovered the chief villain: Jose Barrientos - a Democrat operative.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Taxcutter For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (05-19-2017)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 79.0%

Thanks
    This can't be !oh whoa is me . There's got to be a logical reason
    ​Sometimes I Leave The Seat Up - On Purpose

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Daily Bread For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (05-20-2017)

V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 82.0%

Thanks
    Yea right........no voter fraud. Yet they are the ones stomping their feet when we insist on voter ID.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kodiak For This Useful Post:

V.I.P. V.I.P
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    I'm sure those in government will be brought to justice and the media will give this some good news coverage.

Mwhahahaha!!
    1 Samuel 8:18 "And they shall cry out in that day because of your king which you have chosen, and the Lord will not hear you in that day."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dos Equis For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    First off I LOVED the comment about democrats being tired of having their butts handed to them in elections. I LOVED it!!

Second....One has to wonder. If there are 700 questionable votes in a REPUBLICAN state like Texas. (Remember how dems were hoping that Tx would go dem last election? I wonder why they thought that?). My question is how many questionable votes would they find in CA & other liberal mecca's? Remember Detroit & those stuffed ballot boxes? Maybe liberals are even weaker than everyone thought.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Tex For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (05-19-2017),Daily Bread (05-20-2017)

Overall activity: 61.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for almost twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    Yea right........no voter fraud. Yet they are the ones stomping their feet when we insist on voter ID.
    Stomping their feet? Then spend millions of taxpayers dollars to have crooked elections. They'll sue any state that even tries to have honest elections. For leftists, it's only about winning.

Ask Sen. Harry Reed if he has a concept of honesty. When asked if he regreted lying about Romney paying taxes he sneered and said, "Why? He didn't win, did he?" That's honesty for a leftist.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

East of the Beast (05-20-2017),Northern Rivers (05-20-2017)

Overall activity: 82.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    I replied else where on the details of this suspected vote fraud. However, I would like you to tell me how voter ID would have had any affect on this event if it is in fact vote fraud.

Alumni Member V.I.P
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLafollet View Post
    I replied else where on the details of this suspected vote fraud. However, I would like you to tell me how voter ID would have had any affect on this event if it is in fact vote fraud.
    Why would any political party stonewall voter ID when identification is needed for absolutely everything else??????

See ya!
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

East of the Beast (05-20-2017)

Overall activity: 61.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for almost twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    Why would any political party stonewall voter ID when identification is needed for absolutely everything else??????
    See ya!
    When the party recognizes that they thrive on fraud. After decades of fraud has helped their party keep power why would they willing give an inch. Honest elections would be a death knell for Democrats.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

East of the Beast (05-20-2017),Mainecoons (05-20-2017)

Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLafollet View Post
    An ID would make it a lot harder to pretend your someone else & vote using their name. If nothing else someone walking up with 10 or 20 different ID's just might be noticed.

As for "suspected" voter fraud. Well it's been proven that there was voter fraud at least 3 times. One single republican who voted twice was caught. Then there's Detroit where they found 300 "fake" votes for every 50 real votes. And now it looks like 700 fake votes. I say fake because I view any vote that didn't come from an individual as not being real.

So really in my mind if a person is a democrat they have 2 options. They have to stand by the statement that ANY ACTION that furthers their parties goal toward power is TOTALLY EXCEPTABLE (cheating murder or whatever, because once you start down that road there is no turning back). Or they need to reexamine the party that they support. Only a fool would say "well this just happened once or twice in specific areas" when such a small sampling of possible voter fraud keeps turning up voter fraud. I would hope that democrats who look at this would at least be honest with themselves. Honestly it wouldn't bother me either way they go. If they go the any action is ok route then that's fine. I would just ask that if they believe that way that they would stop trying to preach about standing on the moral high ground.

Thread Information