User Tag List

Page 65 of 78 FirstFirst ... 155558596061626364656667686970717275 ... LastLast

Thread: Checking Out Today

RedheadAdmin V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 17.0%

Thanks
    Michael Massee, who accidentally fatally shot Brandon Lee on the set of their 1994 film “The Crow,” in which he played Funboy, has died, his agent confirmed to Variety. He was 61.

Actor Anthony Delon first announced the news in an Instagram post on Monday, writing “R.I.P. my friend Michael. You were ‘five seconds away from a clean getaway.'” Massee and Delon worked together on the 2014 French TV series “Interventions.” Details of his death weren’t immediately available.
    Michael Massee Dead: Actor Who Shot Brandon Lee Dies | Variety

Last edited by Ginger; 10-27-2016 at 12:32 AM.
    I want lefties to have all the abortions they can. Let them wipe themselves OUT; fine with me.

The reality is Americans are sick of the Left's insanity and elected an outsider to the White House accordingly. Now, you keep on parroting all that fake news Leftist propaganda BS and see where it gets you in 2020.

-A True American

As a nation, we must face it.
    The Clintons are the reason for this mess. They're a cancer, poison, ruinous; a walking Constitutional Crisis. They should both be tried for Treason and executed for their crimes against American citizens and the USA. And they're not the only ones. Justice. It matters.
    LOOKING FOR THE FORUM RULES?----> ---> ---> CLICK HERE
    Thank you for helping us provide great customer service

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks
    Robert Vaughn Dies: ‘Man From U.N.C.L.E’ Star Was 83

Robert Vaughn, whose Napoleon Solo on NBC’s spy yarn The Man From U.N.C.L.E. set TV’s 1960s standard for suavity and crimebusting cool, died today after a brief battle with acute leukemia. He was 83. His manager Matthew Sullivan confirmed the news to Deadline.

“Mr. Vaughn passed away with his family around him,” Sullivan said. The actor is survived by wife Linda, son Cassidy and daughter Caitlin.

Vaughn’s lengthy list of credits includes everything from an uncredited idol worshipper in The Ten Commandments to his angry, shouting audience member on Late Night With Conan O’Brien but he will no doubt be remembered for Napoleon Solo, television’s answer to James Bond. Uncle aired from 1964-68, and paired Vaughn’s elegant, dark-haired Solo with David McCallum’s blond Russian Illya Kuryakin, an early example of Cold War detente in the battle against global evildoers.

Robert Vaughn Dies: ‘Man From U.N.C.L.E’ Star Was 83

Also one of the great character actors who always managed a role as the conspicuous Villain!

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

Banned Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    Former US Defense Secretary Melvin Laird has died, friend confirms; he was 94

I don't remember him but it was on Breaking news

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 92.0%

Thanks
    I remember him. Wasn't he Johnson's Secretary of Defense? He was in the news a lot when I was a kid...so he was probably critical in the Vietnam smokescreen of official lies.
    Last edited by JustPassinThru; 11-16-2016 at 04:21 PM.

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    Did I just hear that Lanny Davis' grandson has been killed over a pair of athletic shoes?? I was in the kitchen and tv on in the sunroom...only caught part?

Alumni & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 66.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    Did I just hear that Lanny Davis' grandson has been killed over a pair of athletic shoes?? I was in the kitchen and tv on in the sunroom...only caught part?
    No, not Lanny Davis. It was a black Congressman Danny Davis from Illinois who's 15 year old grandson was shot.

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    No, not Lanny Davis. It was a black Congressman Danny Davis from Illinois who's 15 year old grandson was shot.
    A shooting, A Congressman from the 7th District [includes SOUTH Chicago]?

Join the nameless thousands that have been shot..

Amazing it happens where no guns are allowed.
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dan40 For This Useful Post:

LongTermGuy (12-06-2016)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks
    PETER VAUGHAN, 'GAME OF THRONES' ACTOR, DIES AT 93

LONDON -- Veteran British character actor Peter Vaughan, who played the enigmatic Maester Aemon in "Game of Thrones," has died aged 93.

Vaughan's agent Sally Long-Innes says he died Tuesday, surrounded by his family.

Vaughan's face - if not his name - was familiar to generations of television viewers in Britain and around the world. His best-known roles included criminal Harry Grout in 1970s prison sitcom "Porridge."

Film appearances included "The Naked Runner," opposite Frank Sinatra, and "The French Lieutenant's Woman."

Like many British actors, he gained wider fame through HBO's "Game of Thrones." Vaughan played blind scholar Maester Aemon on the hit fantasy series.

Peter Vaughan, actor, dies at 93 | abc7.com
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Rashaan Salaam, Buffs Great And Heisman Winner, Passes Away 42

http://www.cubuffs.com/news/2016/12/...sses-away.aspx

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Brazilian Cardinal Paulo Evaristo Arns, knwon for human rights advocacy, dead at 95 after being hospitalized for pneumonia

Thread Information