User Tag List

Thread: Egyptian American Hostage released - thanks to Trump

Overall activity: 0%

Thanks

Egyptian American Hostage released - thanks to Trump

and he didn't spend billions to do it.

Freed Egyptian American prisoner returns home following Trump intervention - The Washington Post

An Egyptian American charity worker who was imprisoned in Cairo for three years and became the global face of Egypt’s brutal crackdown on civil society returned home to the United States late Thursday after the Trump administration quietly negotiated her release.

President Trump and his aides worked for several weeks with Egyptian President Abdel Fatah al-Sissi to secure the freedom of Aya Hijazi, 30, a U.S. citizen, as well as her husband, Mohamed Hassanein, who is Egyptian, and four other humanitarian workers. Trump dispatched a U.S. government aircraft to Cairo to bring Hijazi and her family to Washington.

Hijazi, who grew up in Falls Church, Va., and graduated from George Mason University, was working in Cairo with the Belady Foundation, which she and her husband established as a haven and rehabilitation center for street children in Cairo.
    iceberg

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iceberg For This Useful Post:

as seen on tv (04-21-2017),Big Dummy (04-21-2017),Canadianeye (04-21-2017),Daily Bread (04-21-2017),Jeffrey (04-21-2017),Old Ridge Runner (04-21-2017),Rutabaga (04-21-2017)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    The wife was on the news last week talking about how useless Obama and Kerry were in even asking the Egyptians to free her husband . A week later he's free. I guess this fool that we elected President is only interested in saving Americans and doing what an American President is supposed to do .
    Trump is making Obama look like a Third world disposed dictator . The Democrat voter and their so called leadership are an embarrassing bunch of lemmings . Repulsive cowards that rely on gypsies, crooks ,thieves and the dredge of society to lead .
    OH By The Way !
    MERRY CHRISTMAS

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daily Bread For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (04-21-2017),Canadianeye (04-21-2017),Old Ridge Runner (04-21-2017),Rutabaga (04-21-2017)

Alumni Member V.I.P
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Thanks
    Hussein Obama and John Kerry left them to rot.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Taxcutter For This Useful Post:

Daily Bread (04-21-2017),Old Ridge Runner (04-21-2017),Rutabaga (04-21-2017)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Thanks
    egypt is desperate to get the tourist industry running full again...they provide armed guards for tourists visiting the areas tourist highlights, and explain to them its not wise to venture away from their protection..the street children are seen as a embarrassment and hustled away from tourist groups..
    "The nose, knows"

Alumni & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    nice post - thanks.

the mainstream media are mostly ignoring this.

it's astonishing that Obama couldn't figure out how to make this happen, since America gives Egypt at least $1 billion in military and foreign aid each year as part of the camp david accords.

Overall activity: 9.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by as seen on tv View Post
    nice post - thanks.

the mainstream media are mostly ignoring this.

it's astonishing that Obama couldn't figure out how to make this happen, since America gives Egypt at least $1 billion in military and foreign aid each year as part of the camp david accords.
    Anyone with a room temperature IQ could have figured it out. Obozo didn't care if she was freed. Didn't help his golf game, or give him an opportunity to rub elbows with lousy actors and stupid musicians. Surely didn't give his daughter any more money to launder for him and Moochelle. So, what did he care.
    But, I am just a stoopid Redneck. What could I possibly know?

Senior Member V.I.P
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    Since correction is banned and Midgardian to unreliable the prime suspect muslim defender is taking a sabbatical, in these turbulent muslim terrorist times. They must need teamwork to discredit Trump and praise the muslim capturers.
    Last edited by Big Dummy; 04-21-2017 at 05:42 PM.
    "The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history." George Orwelll

Thread Information