User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 86

Thread: A Plan to defeat Islam

  1. #51
    Weird Muslim Fixation
    Overall activity: 90.0%

    Midgardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    People's Republic of Aztlan
    Posts
    17,130
    Thanks
    3,134
    Thanked: 7,220
    Rep Power
    21474855
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    No. You are not a good faith poster.
    Everything I post is done in good faith.

    Your name is ironic, given that you have problems with the truth.
    "Some call it Marxism. I call it Judaism."
    - Rabbi Stephen Wise

    "Posse up!" - "Posse on Broadway", Sir Mix-A-Lot

    "Ordinarily he was insane, but he had lucid moments when he was merely stupid."
    - Heinrich Heine

    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."
    - Mark Twain

    "I'd crash my mom to win my first race."
    - Mike Skinner

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Midgardian For This Useful Post:

    Puzzling Evidence (04-21-2017)

  3. #52
    V.I.P.
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 24.0%

    QuaseMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Secret Location Only the Mods Know
    Posts
    2,669
    Thanks
    2,476
    Thanked: 2,825
    Rep Power
    7251590
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    I posted this elsewhere. I thought some of you might enjoy reading it.


    My nephew asked me how we can stop citizens from self-radicalizing and then murdering others in the name of Islam. I told him we can stop importing more Islamists. He whined that we cannot because our Constitution won't allow it. Of course, the Constitution allows it.


    I realized the question was too narrow. How do we stop the worldwide attempt at conquest that we see before our eyes. How do we stop Islam in its tracks, then roll it back and replace it with western modernity? Islam is based on myth. So we destroy the myth.

    I believe we should stop using the nation's intelligence community to spy on the political opposition. Instead, let's identify, locate and characterize every Islamic "holy place," shrine, mosque and reading room in the world. Let's identify, locate and rank order the top ten thousand Imams, clerics, and the like.

    On the day of the President's choosing unleash the US military to completely obliterate every holy place, mosque, and reading room in every foreign nation. Use the smallest possible weapons for targets in so-called friendly countries. Use nuclear weapons against Mecca. Leave nothing standing.
    Kill every Iman and every cleric worldwide.

    Turn Americans loose to burn mosques to the ground within the US. Offer presidential pardons to everyone who participates.

    Problem solved.
    This Plan does not sound like it would pass Congress.

    When it suits the media they are myopic and when it doesn't, they can see through walls.
    Journalism is dead.


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseMarco For This Useful Post:

    Midgardian (04-21-2017)

  5. #53
    Pugilistic Prognosticator
    Overall activity: 32.0%

    Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Sin City, toots!
    Posts
    5,540
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked: 1,232
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    21416645
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    Don't kid yourself. You love yourself. You are delusional. Please leave my thread. I have no use for Jew haters.
    No one has to listen to you, Roadmaster can post wherever the hell she wants, you crybaby.

    No one here hates Jews, we just want them to address the Gaza strip issue.....once an for all.
    Last edited by Puzzling Evidence; 04-21-2017 at 12:28 PM.
    Home | Political Poppycock -- My home away from home.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Puzzling Evidence For This Useful Post:

    sooda (04-21-2017)

  7. #54
    Pugilistic Prognosticator
    Overall activity: 32.0%

    Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Sin City, toots!
    Posts
    5,540
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked: 1,232
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    21416645
    Quote Originally Posted by QuaseMarco View Post
    This Plan does not sound like it would pass Congress.
    It is not lawful to prevent Muslims from entering the country, no matter how much MisterVeritis loathes them -- it violates our Constitution.
    Home | Political Poppycock -- My home away from home.

  8. #55
    Alumni Member
    Overall activity: 70.0%

    sooda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    25,184
    Thanks
    1,963
    Thanked: 1,952
    Rep Power
    16024852
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    I posted this elsewhere. I thought some of you might enjoy reading it.


    My nephew asked me how we can stop citizens from self-radicalizing and then murdering others in the name of Islam. I told him we can stop importing more Islamists. He whined that we cannot because our Constitution won't allow it. Of course, the Constitution allows it.


    I realized the question was too narrow. How do we stop the worldwide attempt at conquest that we see before our eyes. How do we stop Islam in its tracks, then roll it back and replace it with western modernity? Islam is based on myth. So we destroy the myth.

    I believe we should stop using the nation's intelligence community to spy on the political opposition. Instead, let's identify, locate and characterize every Islamic "holy place," shrine, mosque and reading room in the world. Let's identify, locate and rank order the top ten thousand Imams, clerics, and the like.

    On the day of the President's choosing unleash the US military to completely obliterate every holy place, mosque, and reading room in every foreign nation. Use the smallest possible weapons for targets in so-called friendly countries. Use nuclear weapons against Mecca. Leave nothing standing.

    Kill every Iman and every cleric worldwide.

    Turn Americans loose to burn mosques to the ground within the US. Offer presidential pardons to everyone who participates.

    Problem solved.
    My God, are you insane?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to sooda For This Useful Post:

    Puzzling Evidence (04-21-2017)

  10. #56
    Pugilistic Prognosticator
    Overall activity: 32.0%

    Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Sin City, toots!
    Posts
    5,540
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked: 1,232
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    21416645
    Quote Originally Posted by Midgardian View Post
    Everything I post is done in good faith.
    Your name is ironic, given that you have problems with the truth.
    Kind of like James O'Keefe himself.
    Last edited by Puzzling Evidence; 04-21-2017 at 12:19 PM.
    Home | Political Poppycock -- My home away from home.

  11. #57
    Weird Muslim Fixation
    Overall activity: 90.0%

    Midgardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    People's Republic of Aztlan
    Posts
    17,130
    Thanks
    3,134
    Thanked: 7,220
    Rep Power
    21474855
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    It is not lawful to prevent Muslims from entering the country, no matter how much MisterVeritis loathes them -- it violates our Constitution.
    Uh, no it does not.

    The ban on immigration is not what I find objectionable, only the call for wanton violence and destruction.

    Meanwhile I am berated merely for identifying the people who are letting the Muzzies in to Europe and the U.S.

    smh
    "Some call it Marxism. I call it Judaism."
    - Rabbi Stephen Wise

    "Posse up!" - "Posse on Broadway", Sir Mix-A-Lot

    "Ordinarily he was insane, but he had lucid moments when he was merely stupid."
    - Heinrich Heine

    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."
    - Mark Twain

    "I'd crash my mom to win my first race."
    - Mike Skinner

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Midgardian For This Useful Post:

    QuaseMarco (04-21-2017)

  13. #58
    Pugilistic Prognosticator
    Overall activity: 32.0%

    Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Sin City, toots!
    Posts
    5,540
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked: 1,232
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    21416645
    Quote Originally Posted by Midgardian View Post
    Uh, no it does not.
    The ban on immigration is not what I find objectionable, only the call for wanton violence and destruction.
    Meanwhile I am berated merely for identifying the people who are letting the Muzzies in to Europe and the U.S.

    smh
    Yes, it does. We have NO AUTHORITY to ban any religion, as in NONE WHATSOEVER. If we get enough signatures, do you think that it should be lawful to ban being Christian?

    Some Muslims have committed horrific acts -- you can say the same thing about some Christians.
    Last edited by Puzzling Evidence; 04-21-2017 at 12:40 PM.
    Home | Political Poppycock -- My home away from home.

  14. #59
    Weird Muslim Fixation
    Overall activity: 90.0%

    Midgardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    People's Republic of Aztlan
    Posts
    17,130
    Thanks
    3,134
    Thanked: 7,220
    Rep Power
    21474855
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Yes, it does. We have NO AUTHORITY to ban any religion, as in NONE WHATSOEVER. If we get enough signatures, do you think that it should be lawful to ban being Christian?
    We aren't banning a religion, we are banning people from certain countries.

    Did you have a problem when Obama did practically the same thing?
    "Some call it Marxism. I call it Judaism."
    - Rabbi Stephen Wise

    "Posse up!" - "Posse on Broadway", Sir Mix-A-Lot

    "Ordinarily he was insane, but he had lucid moments when he was merely stupid."
    - Heinrich Heine

    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."
    - Mark Twain

    "I'd crash my mom to win my first race."
    - Mike Skinner

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Midgardian For This Useful Post:

    DeadEye (04-21-2017),QuaseMarco (04-21-2017)

  16. #60
    Pugilistic Prognosticator
    Overall activity: 32.0%

    Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Sin City, toots!
    Posts
    5,540
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked: 1,232
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    21416645
    Quote Originally Posted by Midgardian View Post
    We aren't banning a religion, we are banning people from certain countries.
    Did you have a problem when Obama did practically the same thing?
    Yes, I understand that. What does this have to do with my argument.

    I don't understand your point, you are all over the place.

    I'm commenting on this statement:

    On the day of the President's choosing unleash the US military to completely obliterate every holy place, mosque, and reading room in every foreign nation. Use the smallest possible weapons for targets in so-called friendly countries. Use nuclear weapons against Mecca. Leave nothing standing.
    Kill every Iman and every cleric worldwide.
    It's one of the stupidest, most asinine things I have ever read online, on any fucking forum I have ever belonged to. It's ridiculous on its face....anyone who believes this has a snowball's chance in hell of passing Congress IS A FUCKING MORON.
    Last edited by Puzzling Evidence; 04-21-2017 at 12:49 PM.
    Home | Political Poppycock -- My home away from home.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •