User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789

Thread: A Plan to defeat Islam

VIP
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    We can't all be awesome debate machines like you. I made an unsubstantiated claim? Like the prez can refuse to allow anyone to enter the country FOR ANY REASON?

... And I take a certain pride in belittling people.

Yea, right. Show me the law that says he can not stop muslims from coming into this country or any damned one else that is not an American citizen. You will not and can not for the law you spoke of earlier simply does not exist. This idea you liberals created that non citizens have rights to enter this country is preposterous.
    "What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."

"The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth."

http://quotations.about.com/od/movie...trixquotes.htm

Games People Play
    Overall activity: 99.0%

Thanks
    The bottom line is, there is no acceptable plan to defeat Islam...

...because the Elites, the Party of Slavery and Abortion, and their Useful Idiots, do not WANT it defeated.

They want conservatives, those who are keepers of American ideals and traditions...defeated.

It cannot be done because half of this insane nation does not want it done.

Overall activity: 89.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post

...because the Elites, the Party of Slavery and Abortion, and their Useful Idiots, do not WANT it defeated.

They want conservatives, those who are keepers of American ideals and traditions...defeated.

If a Pope ever came along that heard the word of God is , "islam is slain across the globe and into the hole it slithered out of or mankind will cease to exist." Then there would be plenty that did not care what the other 50% felt in their manginas.
    Last edited by Big Dummy; 04-21-2017 at 05:59 PM.
    "Torture is not against the forum rules. ". Calypso Jones

Overall activity: 41.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post

You'll never kill all the mold in the world either; it grows where conditions create it.

Weird Muslim Fixation
    Overall activity: 99.9%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Yes, please, because I never called Trumps ban Illegal.
    You called it unconstitutional and the constitution is the supreme law of the land.

Are you playing semantics games?
    "Some call it Marxism. I call it Judaism."
    - Rabbi Stephen Wise

"Posse up!" - "Posse on Broadway", Sir Mix-A-Lot

"Ordinarily he was insane, but he had lucid moments when he was merely stupid."
    - Heinrich Heine

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."
    - Mark Twain

"I'd crash my mom to win my first race."
    - Mike Skinner

Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    I posted this elsewhere. I thought some of you might enjoy reading it.

My nephew asked me how we can stop citizens from self-radicalizing and then murdering others in the name of Islam. I told him we can stop importing more Islamists. He whined that we cannot because our Constitution won't allow it. Of course, the Constitution allows it.

I realized the question was too narrow. How do we stop the worldwide attempt at conquest that we see before our eyes. How do we stop Islam in its tracks, then roll it back and replace it with western modernity? Islam is based on myth. So we destroy the myth.

I believe we should stop using the nation's intelligence community to spy on the political opposition. Instead, let's identify, locate and characterize every Islamic "holy place," shrine, mosque and reading room in the world. Let's identify, locate and rank order the top ten thousand Imams, clerics, and the like.

On the day of the President's choosing unleash the US military to completely obliterate every holy place, mosque, and reading room in every foreign nation. Use the smallest possible weapons for targets in so-called friendly countries. Use nuclear weapons against Mecca. Leave nothing standing.

Kill every Iman and every cleric worldwide.

Turn Americans loose to burn mosques to the ground within the US. Offer presidential pardons to everyone who participates.

Problem solved.
    Problem started...

Thread Information