User Tag List

Thread: Quebec journalist ---shame on Richard Latendresse-TVA reporter he is a USA hater

V.I.P. V.I.P
    Overall activity: 81.0%

Thanks

Quebec journalist ---shame on Richard Latendresse-TVA reporter he is a USA hater

When USA just sent the Mother of Bomb on Afghanistan ISIS that bastard asked a question about hockey teams and Mr Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dc-sports-bog/wp/2017/04/13/canadian-reporter-asks-sean-spicer-whether-trump-will-support-caps-or-rangers-in-playoffs/

That idiot is a Canadian-Quebecker--from Montreal
    I`m not iimpress since he`s a libtard/leftist with a big pay check from TVA

Here in Quebec City many many people are ashamed of that American hater---Richard Latendresse who is working for TVA-Montreal-Quebec sent to report American Politics

What a bastard...I call him Rick Teenderness he is so retarded!
    He think he`s so good! NOT. He should be removed and not aloud anymore for asking political questions ...go fuck yourself *Richard Latendresse from TVA*

Canadian reporter asks Sean Spicer whether Trump will support Caps or Rangers in playoffs

By Dan SteinbergApril 13 2017

Canadian reporter Richard Latendresse asks Sean Spicer about the Stanley Cup playoffs.
    When Richard Latendresse was called on early in Sean Spicer’s White House briefing Thursday afternoon, he had a few serious questions.
    “The U.S. ambassador at the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons says that Syria possess, uses chemical weapons, abetted by Russia’s continuing efforts to bury the truth,” began the White House reporter for TVA, a French-language Canadian network.

“Was the President offered proof of such truth-burying efforts by Russia, evidence that this is happening?”
    Then came another one.
    “I would like to know also, you’ve been putting in the same sentence Syria, Iraq and North Korea as failed states, Russia’s being not a failed state but part of this,” Latendresse said to Spicer. “Has it become, to use an old expression, the Axis of Evil of this administration?”
    And then one more.

“Very quick, last question,” Latendresse said. “With the National Hockey League playoffs just started, will the President cheer for the Rangers or the Caps?”
    There was quiet laughter in the room.
    “Respectfully, that’s really not been a subject that’s come up too often in the White House,” the press secretary said.

We can judge the heart of a nation by his treatment of animals.

Lets have a drink lol "America so beautiful" makes me cry because it would be really beautiful without Islam!

"One slice of bacon a day keep the Muslims away, add pork juice in Hallal food"

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

NEW PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF CANADA*DONALD J. TRUMP

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (04-15-2017),Rutabaga (04-15-2017)

V.I.P. V.I.P

Thanks
    And what *RICHARD LATENDRESSE* had to say about ------------
    BOSTON MARATHON BOMBING
    http://townhall.com/columnists/jeffj...ified-n1605616

QUOTE:
    Broadcasting from Boston the day after the Marathon bombing, a correspondent for the French-Canadian TV channel LCN explained why Americans shouldn't be surprised when such atrocities occurred. It's the price they have to pay for being a superpower, *Richard Latendresse* told his viewers. It may be "un peu tragique," ( meaning*I`s just a little tragic*) he conceded. But hey, that's what happens when a nation takes so much pride in its military power – and has inflicted similar suffering on others` writing in The Guardian the same day!

WOW ...what do you think about that??

Lets have a drink lol "America so beautiful" makes me cry because it would be really beautiful without Islam!

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (04-15-2017),Rutabaga (04-15-2017)

Trained...or Untrained ?
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    @Madison

You have some real winners up there in Canada....don't you.

I thought the US was bad ---- But your journalist are just as liberal as ours are. I am sure that President Trump is worried about the Playoff in Canada. ( roll eyes ) --- He has much bigger things on his mind.

Joe :
    "Are you really trying to escape?"

--- John McClain "Live Free or Die Hard"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Hallenbeck For This Useful Post:

Madison (04-15-2017),Rutabaga (04-15-2017)

Trained...or Untrained ?
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post

WOW ...what do you think about that??

I think he needs an ass whipping.

Joe :
    "Are you really trying to escape?"

--- John McClain "Live Free or Die Hard"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Hallenbeck For This Useful Post:

Madison (04-15-2017),Rutabaga (04-15-2017)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 99.3%

Thanks
    canada as well as ALL of the Americas forgets they owe much of their continued existence to our military umbrella they all are protected by..w/o which, canada would either be russian or spending far, far more on their own military..as it stands now, they can afford to let the USA do all the heavy lifting while they can spend their money on social programs..
    "The nose, knows"

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

FirstGenCanadian (04-15-2017),HawkTheSlayer (04-15-2017),Madison (04-15-2017),RMNIXON (04-15-2017)

V.I.P. V.I.P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    canada as well as ALL of the Americas forgets they owe much of their continued existence to our military umbrella they all are protected by..w/o which, canada would either be russian or spending far, far more on their own military..as it stands now, they can afford to let the USA do all the heavy lifting while they can spend their money on social programs..
    @Rutabaga
    I know!!!
    You are so right!

But with Selfie boy useless bitch Turd(O) Canada is in shit.
    Thanks I`m not a liberal

With Canada Conservative Party it was different.
    Steven Harper wanted more fighting Jets

(The Conservative government initially planned to buy 65 F-35s )

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (04-15-2017)

V.I.P. V.I.P

Thanks
    There is so many LIBTARDS who are working in medias here in Montreal Quebec Canada News Channel.............SHAME

Another Montreal idiot who does work at French TV --TVA/LCN = LUC LAVOIE

During American Elections
    The LCN commentator *LUC LAVOIE even alleged, in WAVES, that Trump was taking coke because he sniffed!

How ignorant that asshole is ...LOL He don`t even know President Trump don`t smoke, don`t drink and don`t use drugs

And so many idiotic comments mistakes after mistakes

Here a pic of the stupid fucker`s face = LUC LAVOIE LCN-TVA

téléchargement-LCN-LUC-LAVOIE-ASSHOLE.jpg

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Madison For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (04-15-2017)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 70.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Once again I predict there will be an Islamic terror attack in this country coming through Canada, and all this cuteness from our Northern progressive cousins will end overnight!

You have had such a great ride living off our security, our technology, our medicine, and watch how quickly that all evaporates......
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

Diplomatic Asshole, VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    Not quite. I am really hoping that the USA, comes over here and kicks our submissive asses, and makes a few more States.
    When you open your heart to patriotism, there's no room for racism. ~Donald J. Trump
    Rule # 3 - Never believe what you're told, double check.
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. ~D. H. Lawrence
    Quote Originally Posted by RGV View Post
    This is America. When you make an accusation, like you have, the burden of proof is on you.
    ~My favorite Lefty.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstGenCanadian For This Useful Post:

Madison (04-15-2017)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstGenCanadian View Post
    Not quite. I am really hoping that the USA, comes over here and kicks our submissive asses, and makes a few more States.
    We have enough bad weather in the US already. Why would we want to add more by taking in Canada?

What's the best thing about Michigan?? It ain't Canada.
    "We Are Kate Steinle Now"

Calypso Jones

Thread Information