User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789
Results 81 to 89 of 89

Thread: Sharia Law Coming to America?

  1. #81
    Banned
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Midgardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    People's Republic of Aztlan
    Posts
    17,823
    Thanks
    3,303
    Thanked: 7,479
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    So, your thinking is irrational.
    Every single one of your posts is illogical, including that one.
    Last edited by Midgardian; 03-27-2017 at 01:04 AM.

  2. #82
    Banned
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Midgardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    People's Republic of Aztlan
    Posts
    17,823
    Thanks
    3,303
    Thanked: 7,479
    Rep Power
    0
    So, now that I have impeached every single one of your illogical assertions @jet57, why don't you address the question that you have been avoiding?

    You earlier asserted that Christians were involved with the planning and execution of 9/11.

    How so?
    Last edited by Midgardian; 03-27-2017 at 01:00 AM.

  3. #83
    Senior Member
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    995
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked: 62
    Rep Power
    441989
    Quote Originally Posted by Midgardian View Post
    So, now that I have impeached every single one of your illogical assertions @jet57, why don't you address the question that you have been avoiding?



    You earlier asserted that Christians were involved with the planning and execution of 9/11.

    How so?

    So, you've done no such thing. I fail to see where you have. Moreover, where did I assert that Christians were involved in planning 911? I said that you have no way of proving that none did.
    Last edited by jet57; 04-03-2017 at 03:18 PM.

  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    995
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked: 62
    Rep Power
    441989
    Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    His point might be the scale of these atrocities and the body count from them.
    He doesn't know what his point is. He's dancing around a subject he can't handle.

  5. #85
    Senior Member
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    995
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked: 62
    Rep Power
    441989
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstGenCanadian View Post
    You have no evidence of racism on my part, you automatically assume that because I am a conservative that I hate any other nationality. Ergo, gas lighting.

    I have had the opportunity as a Canadian to experience all sorts of different cultures of this world. Yet, with Muslims, they do not assimilate the culture to where the move to. They take over. They are offended by patriotism of the citizens of the nations where they move to. We as Canadians are not permitted to fly our nations flag, because it offends them. We are not permitted to say Merry Christmas, as it is offensive. Prior to their arrival, we could say Merry Christmas. If the people to whom we greeted with our holiday cheer, didn't observe that holiday, they would simply wish us, a holiday greeting of what they did observe.

    You are claiming I have no right to object this behavior, and it doesn't happen. That I am simply racist. This is called gas lighting. So until you know me, you have no place to judge me, nor call me a racist. And since you are oblivious to who I really am, you are hereby on notice to shut you mouth and attack my post and not me. Am I completely clear?

    you claim you are trying to understand. You can't learn by make such blind assumptions, demanding others to defend themselves, while you make attacks. So it's a smoke screen.

    You are also hereby blocked. I come here for debate, not be abused by frightened children.
    You don't know what you're talking about, so don't do me any favors.
    Last edited by jet57; 04-03-2017 at 03:46 PM.

  6. #86
    Senior Member
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    995
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked: 62
    Rep Power
    441989
    Quote Originally Posted by Midgardian View Post
    I haven't avoided the Troubles at all. I have proved throughout that discussion that the conflict in Northern Ireland had very little to do with religion - and you only started us into talking about that so you could deflect from the discussion of Muslim terrorism.

    You've avoided the whole subject because it refutes your ridiculous assertions. You know so little about the Troubles and the history therein that you keep jumping around the obvious question.

  7. #87
    Senior Member
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    995
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked: 62
    Rep Power
    441989
    Quote Originally Posted by Midgardian View Post
    Every single one of your posts is illogical, including that one.
    Sorry man, but very one of my posts shows that you don't know what you're talking about.

    How does a demagogue raise an army to fight his war?

  8. #88
    Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 32.0%

    Rutabaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    13,492
    Thanks
    24,072
    Thanked: 12,983
    Rep Power
    21474853
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Sorry man, but very one of my posts shows that you don't know what you're talking about.

    How does a demagogue raise an army to fight his war?
    run along lil feller,,the grownups are talking...
    "The nose, knows"

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

    Midgardian (04-03-2017)

  10. #89
    Diplomatic Asshole, VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 18.0%

    FirstGenCanadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,838
    Thanks
    4,652
    Thanked: 4,713
    Rep Power
    21474843
    jet57
    Senior Member

    This message is hidden because jet57 is on your ignore list.

    I sense the reading comprehension is weak in this one...

    When you open your heart to patriotism, there's no room for racism. ~Donald J. Trump
    Rule # 3 - Never believe what you're told, double check.

    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. ~D. H. Lawrence

    Quote Originally Posted by sooda View Post
    Nobody is forcing you to have an abortion.. Just take control of your wife, daughters, sisters etc.. Control THEIR lives if it suits you to do that.
    ~The right honorable Christian Grandmother.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •