User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: How long can the liberals snippy "outrage" continue?

Alumni Member
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    Liberals still have not realized that in Nov. 2010, Republicans gained 63 seats in the House in a single election.

That was also impossible, a surprise, and unexpected.

And they have yet to realize that majority control of the House came with that 63 seat gain.

And that was 2010, and they are still doing the same dumb ass lying they've always done.

Given the THE STUPIDS cannot learn, but obviously their masters are similarly learning challenged.
    #BlackLIESMatter

I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dan40 For This Useful Post:

LongTermGuy (03-20-2017),Rutabaga (03-20-2017)

Overall activity: 68.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan40 View Post
    Liberals still have not realized that in Nov. 2010, Republicans gained 63 seats in the House in a single election.

That was also impossible, a surprise, and unexpected.

And they have yet to realize that majority control of the House came with that 63 seat gain.

And that was 2010, and they are still doing the same dumb ass lying they've always done.

Given the THE STUPIDS cannot learn, but obviously their masters are similarly learning challenged.
    The left totally realizes this. Unfortunately the right was able to demonize Obamacare which is the likely cause. Now the Republicans are trying to mess wth healthcare. Just heard Ted Cruz say "if we don't come up with something that brings premiums down we'll get lynched." As you probably know he is likely right that the Trump/Ryan bill will not do that. Premiums will continue to rise. In fact I'd expect the insurance companies use the change to justify a major jump. Of course business will continue to shop the lowest priced products which will mean people will be forced to switch doctors.

Until we go to Medicare for all every attempt to fix healthcare costs will fail and the last party to try will get lynched.

Alumni Member & VIP
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 85.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLafollet View Post
    The left totally realizes this. Unfortunately the right was able to demonize Obamacare which is the likely cause. Now the Republicans are trying to mess wth healthcare. Just heard Ted Cruz say "if we don't come up with something that brings premiums down we'll get lynched." As you probably know he is likely right that the Trump/Ryan bill will not do that. Premiums will continue to rise. In fact I'd expect the insurance companies use the change to justify a major jump. Of course business will continue to shop the lowest priced products which will mean people will be forced to switch doctors.

Until we go to Medicare for all every attempt to fix healthcare costs will fail and the last party to try will get lynched.
    more wishful thinking there bob,,based entirety on your opinion..

not much substance...
    "The nose, knows"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

LongTermGuy (03-20-2017)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 88.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Judge Neil Gorsuch begs to differ with your assessment.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rita Marley For This Useful Post:

LongTermGuy (03-20-2017)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    more wishful thinking there bob,,based entirety on your opinion..

not much substance...
    Since, onone knows why people vote as they do we can only depend on polls and opinion. For instance most of you righties think Trump is honest and a genius without proof or maybe I should say in spit of proof to the contrary.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rita Marley View Post
    Judge Neil Gorsuch begs to differ with your assessment.
    So what? He can be wrong. We'll see in 2018. I think the Republicans have already lost enough seats to lose the majority in the House and their plan hasn't even been passed and failed.

Alumni Member & VIP
    V.I.P

Thanks
    Since, onone knows why people vote as they do we can only depend on polls and opinion. For instance most of you righties think Trump is honest and a genius without proof or maybe I should say in spit of proof to the contrary.
    since the polls you refer to were so spot on before the election, i have no doubt that you as a prog have already forgotten...

the rest of your post is more personal opinion..

seems thats all you have,,opinion...

and opinion is only proof of an opinion...
    "The nose, knows"

Alumni Member & VIP
    V.I.P

Thanks
    So what? He can be wrong. We'll see in 2018. I think the Republicans have already lost enough seats to lose the majority in the House and their plan hasn't even been passed and failed.
    more nonsense bob,,what seats recently have the pugs lost?
    "The nose, knows"

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 88.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    You can be wrong, too. Like when you were wrong about Reps losing the election and Congress in the Great Loss of '16.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rita Marley For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (03-20-2017)

Trump Is Here V.I.P
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Thanks

American People Love Trump....and Booted out Corrupt Hillary...and the Fool obama is Finished...History ..all he has done will be erased and the Damage of the last 8 years will be repaired

“There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be..."

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LongTermGuy For This Useful Post:

Hillofbeans (03-20-2017),Joe (03-21-2017),Rita Marley (03-20-2017)

Thread Information