Members banned from this thread: jackbone

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Michael Savage bloodied and beaten

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 83.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    I think that your problem is that you're too young to know what I'm talking about, so you'd never get it.

Do you GET what you're talking about? or does it just sound pretty to you?

Overall activity: 15.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    i already did..quit being obtuse...

what rights are given via the bill of rights?

[hint,,the answer lies above, smart guy]
    You quoted from a dictionary 'er something. You should go back and look because your link doesn't show.

So, what's really going on here is that your'e just not smart enough to answer the question "what is a right"? That's the only reasonable conclusion that can be reached. You have no idea what you're talking about dude.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    Do you GET what you're talking about? or does it just sound pretty to you?
    I've fallen into a hole of cement heads is the only conclusion that can be reached. Do you have anything o substance to contribute, like a good question, or a credible refutation? Or are you just going to troll like the other right-wing clowns I've run into here?

Alumni Member & VIP
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    You quoted from a dictionary 'er something. You should go back and look because your link doesn't show.

So, what's really going on here is that your'e just not smart enough to answer the question "what is a right"? That's the only reasonable conclusion that can be reached. You have no idea what you're talking about dude.
    hey dude,,you suck at this internet thingy..

try remedial reading,,"see dick and jane"

once you master the basics,,you'll still be stupid..

because stupid is forever...
    "The nose, knows"

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 81.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for almost twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    jet57, a right is something you can do as a citizen that the government has no right to restrict or criminalize.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[1]"

Read it jet57. It's simple. Although they hate it, even liberals can understand it. Congress shall make no law.... Simple, isn't it.

The lawyers and the politicians have worked for two hundred years to make it complicated and that's the problem.

And, those rights exist independent of the government. They didn't give us those rights and they can't take them away, although they constantly try.
    Last edited by patrickt; 03-20-2017 at 06:31 PM.

Alumni Member & VIP
    V.I.P

Thanks
    I've fallen into a hole of cement heads is the only conclusion that can be reached. Do you have anything o substance to contribute, like a good question, or a credible refutation? Or are you just going to troll like the other right-wing clowns I've run into here?
    scuse me mr philosopher,,what did nietzsche say about foolish people?
    "The nose, knows"

Alumni Member & VIP
    V.I.P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    jet57, a right is something you can do as a citizen that the government has no right to restrict or criminalize.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[1]"

Read it jet57. It's simple. Although they hate it, even liberals can understand it. Congress shall make no law.... Simple, isn't it.

The lawyers and the politicians have worked for two hundred years to make it complicated and that's the problem.

And, those rights exist independent of the government. They didn't give us those rights and they can't take them away, although they constantly try.
    of course,,but thats not what hes looking for,,so,,he'll just say no...
    "The nose, knows"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post

a right is something you can do as a citizen that the government has no right to restrict or criminalize

Well, you've laid a right out as "something you can do". Where do rights come from?

Alumni Member & VIP
    V.I.P

Thanks
    Well, you've laid a right out as "something you can do". Where do rights come from?
    [/COLOR]
    "The nose, knows"

Alumni Member & VIP
    V.I.P

Thanks
    Start a thread: that's still an open challenge to you.

c/p
    "The nose, knows"

Thread Information