User Tag List


Members banned from this thread: jackbone


Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9121314151617181920 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 199

Thread: Michael Savage bloodied and beaten

  1. #181
    Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 83.0%

    Calypso Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    50,107
    Thanks
    5,442
    Thanked: 34,997
    Rep Power
    21474891
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    I think that your problem is that you're too young to know what I'm talking about, so you'd never get it.

    Do you GET what you're talking about? or does it just sound pretty to you?

  2. #182
    Senior Member
    Overall activity: 15.0%

    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    917
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked: 58
    Rep Power
    441989
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    i already did..quit being obtuse...

    what rights are given via the bill of rights?

    [hint,,the answer lies above, smart guy]
    You quoted from a dictionary 'er something. You should go back and look because your link doesn't show.

    So, what's really going on here is that your'e just not smart enough to answer the question "what is a right"? That's the only reasonable conclusion that can be reached. You have no idea what you're talking about dude.

  3. #183
    Senior Member
    Overall activity: 15.0%

    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    917
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked: 58
    Rep Power
    441989
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    Do you GET what you're talking about? or does it just sound pretty to you?
    I've fallen into a hole of cement heads is the only conclusion that can be reached. Do you have anything o substance to contribute, like a good question, or a credible refutation? Or are you just going to troll like the other right-wing clowns I've run into here?

  4. #184
    Alumni Member & VIP
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 16.0%

    Rutabaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    13,336
    Thanks
    23,771
    Thanked: 12,777
    Rep Power
    21474853
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    You quoted from a dictionary 'er something. You should go back and look because your link doesn't show.

    So, what's really going on here is that your'e just not smart enough to answer the question "what is a right"? That's the only reasonable conclusion that can be reached. You have no idea what you're talking about dude.
    hey dude,,you suck at this internet thingy..


    try remedial reading,,"see dick and jane"

    once you master the basics,,you'll still be stupid..

    because stupid is forever...
    "The nose, knows"

  5. #185
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 81.0%

    patrickt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oaxaca, Mexico, for almost twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Posts
    17,700
    Thanks
    1,652
    Thanked: 8,715
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    You quoted from a dictionary 'er something. You should go back and look because your link doesn't show.
    So, what's really going on here is that your'e just not smart enough to answer the question "what is a right"? That's the only reasonable conclusion that can be reached. You have no idea what you're talking about dude.
    jet57, a right is something you can do as a citizen that the government has no right to restrict or criminalize.

    "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[1]"

    Read it jet57. It's simple. Although they hate it, even liberals can understand it. Congress shall make no law.... Simple, isn't it.

    The lawyers and the politicians have worked for two hundred years to make it complicated and that's the problem.

    And, those rights exist independent of the government. They didn't give us those rights and they can't take them away, although they constantly try.
    Last edited by patrickt; 03-20-2017 at 06:31 PM.

  6. #186
    Alumni Member & VIP
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 16.0%

    Rutabaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    13,336
    Thanks
    23,771
    Thanked: 12,777
    Rep Power
    21474853
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    I've fallen into a hole of cement heads is the only conclusion that can be reached. Do you have anything o substance to contribute, like a good question, or a credible refutation? Or are you just going to troll like the other right-wing clowns I've run into here?
    scuse me mr philosopher,,what did nietzsche say about foolish people?
    "The nose, knows"

  7. #187
    Alumni Member & VIP
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 16.0%

    Rutabaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    13,336
    Thanks
    23,771
    Thanked: 12,777
    Rep Power
    21474853
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    jet57, a right is something you can do as a citizen that the government has no right to restrict or criminalize.

    "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[1]"

    Read it jet57. It's simple. Although they hate it, even liberals can understand it. Congress shall make no law.... Simple, isn't it.

    The lawyers and the politicians have worked for two hundred years to make it complicated and that's the problem.

    And, those rights exist independent of the government. They didn't give us those rights and they can't take them away, although they constantly try.
    of course,,but thats not what hes looking for,,so,,he'll just say no...
    "The nose, knows"

  8. #188
    Senior Member
    Overall activity: 15.0%

    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    917
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked: 58
    Rep Power
    441989
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    jet57, a right is something you can do as a citizen that the government has no right to restrict or criminalize.

    "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[1]"

    Read it jet57. It's simple. Although they hate it, even liberals can understand it. Congress shall make no law.... Simple, isn't it.

    The lawyers and the politicians have worked for two hundred years to make it complicated and that's the problem.

    And, those rights exist independent of the government. They didn't give us those rights and they can't take them away, although they constantly try.
    a right is something you can do as a citizen that the government has no right to restrict or criminalize


    Well, you've laid a right out as "something you can do". Where do rights come from?

  9. #189
    Alumni Member & VIP
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 16.0%

    Rutabaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    13,336
    Thanks
    23,771
    Thanked: 12,777
    Rep Power
    21474853
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Well, you've laid a right out as "something you can do". Where do rights come from?
    [/COLOR]
    what rights are given via the bill of rights?
    "The nose, knows"

  10. #190
    Alumni Member & VIP
    V.I.P
    Overall activity: 16.0%

    Rutabaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    13,336
    Thanks
    23,771
    Thanked: 12,777
    Rep Power
    21474853
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Start a thread: that's still an open challenge to you.
    what rights are given via the bill of rights?





    c/p
    "The nose, knows"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •