User Tag List

Page 1 of 41 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Is homosexuality being turned into a leftist ideology?

Senior Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks

Is homosexuality being turned into a leftist ideology?

I decided instead of derailing the America/Sodom/Gomorrah thread to spin this off into its own thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I always separate the condition of being homosexual from the turning of homosexuality into an aggressive branch of leftist ideology to be used ruthlessly against real or perceived enemies. The first I can tolerate easily. The second is hateful, toxic poison that must be eradicated.
    Quote Originally Posted by thedarkdaimon View Post
    Can I get an example what you are talking about in regards to homosexuality being turned into an leftist ideology? Because I'm not seeing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    You can't be serious. All these "Gay" Pride marches...loud and proud and the junk hangin' out...

And then, the various demands for political accommodation. You know of which I speak - I don't want to get off on a tangent; you're free to start another thread if you want. But all this...is demand for accedence to demands. Made by a small minority; backed with big money. Made of the political structure; to be implemented through political means.

Anyone wants to practice unnatural, unhygenic sex - that's fine, as long as your buddies are willing and as long as I don't have to watch it. But for ALL of us to change our laws, our language, our standards, our religious faiths...our whole CULTURE...for a fraction of the population, on THEIR demand...that's beyond the pale.
    What demands besides want to be able to get married and to be treated like any American are homosexuals asking for? The only change in laws they want is the right to marry and to not be discriminated against. They are not trying to change our language, standards or religious faiths.

Homosexuals just want to be treated equally under the law. How is that a leftist ideology? Of course looking back at the way conservatives have treated minority groups, maybe it is.
    "What a Long Strange Trip It's Been" - The Grateful Dead

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thedarkdaimon For This Useful Post:

kilgram (09-25-2013)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    yes they are trying to change our language standards and beliefs. They've usurped the term 'gay'. I resent that. They and their supporters also sneak in names with other meanings that are well known to the homosexual culture but not to the rest of us...and those terms are designed to insult/denigrate heteros/Christians/conservatives.

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks
    All of that is nonsense. Nothing personal, but it is balderdash. So, historically all the homosexual agendists wanted was to be married? I could have sworn, that it started out as an attempt to generate societal tolerance. This was achieved by getting the AMA to proclaim that it was not a mental disorder. Then the pressure was applied for acceptance via the leftist media, aka, libtard hollywood elites, full of their own brand of debauchery. Then came the arguments about it being a genetic thing, and they had no control...equating themselves to blacks civil rights movement. (much to the vehement disliking by the black community). Then, they used the viciousness of their lobby (and attack dog liberal leftist medias) to attack those who stood against this creeping intolerance.

Then...in the liberal left dominated education system they started going after the children. My children, cuz I took it personally. At the same time, they went after the churches using their liberal leftist massively bias media again. Then the nuclear family. Add along the way the military as a strategic point of cause.

Now, I have a mental disorder in the way of some mass planet wide general diagnosis phobia, and they are normal. Our children are indoctrinated beyond belief, society has an anything goes, the ends justify the means, swirl down into toilet reality...which was long predicted by people like me was gonna happen. And it did.

Eventually, they wanted to get married. In my country even though that has been achieved, they still rail against the PM and try to stir up controversy. Why? Because they are liberal leftists with a voice granted them by a purchased media.
    The Progressives have become full blown NAZIs, to thwart a Hitler that doesn't exist...since that is the only way they can express, and self justify, their fascism.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

Bill the Dead Cat (06-22-2014),Calypso Jones (09-25-2013),Perianne (09-25-2013),texmaster (09-25-2013)

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 94.0%

Thanks
    In their bid of rent-seeking, looking for ways for free bennies paid for by others and for other reasons...the homosexual lobby has tried to redefine "marriage." Doing so is offensive enough in its own right; but in so doing, they're penalizing persons who resist on moral or religious grounds and thus refuse to support these sham-marriage ceremonies. These include clergy; wedding caterers and photographers; newspapers with society pages that list weddings. Need I mention the new preference the military is giving to homosexual sham-marriage partners?

The attempt is blunt club to BEAT others into complying with their DEMANDS that this be labeled as normal and laudable.

Beyond that: For good sense homosexuals were kept out of children's youth groups. Because these groups function as intended when sexual attraction and distraction are REMOVED. Children and adolescents are in there, partly, to learn the wisdom of older persons. Of their sex - meaning, responsibilities, customs, the way it's expected they act as they get older. What is honorable. The sort of stuff that might be uncomfortable when discussed at the dinner table.

Just as it would be completely inappropriate to have twenty-five-year-old MEN leading adolescent Girl Scouts...so, too, is it obviously wrong to have someone who may be of the same sex but who's sexually attracted to those children. This is a no brainer!...but not to homosexual agitators.

Who have the ear of an increasing number of sense-free but esteem-enhanced Federal jurists. Now, maybe a socially-isolated judge of forty years thinks these ideas are good...but isn't it up to PARENTS what's good for their children?

And if you don't agree...then, you're working to overturn America's culture with Leftist ideology.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Calypso Jones (09-25-2013),texmaster (09-25-2013)

Tagger Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    yes they are trying to change our language standards and beliefs. They've usurped the term 'gay'. I resent that. They and their supporters also sneak in names with other meanings that are well known to the homosexual culture but not to the rest of us...and those terms are designed to insult/denigrate heteros/Christians/conservatives.
    They didn't usurp the term "gay". They just asked to be called that, is that so bad? Do you call African-Americans "negroes"? If the majority of Americans didn't want to call homosexuals, gays, it would have never happened. Every culture has its own words and meanings, nothing new there, where do you think "twerking" and "brony" come from? Besides "homophobic" which was coined to describe people who are afraid of homosexuals, what terms are an insult to hereros/Christians/conservatives?
    "What a Long Strange Trip It's Been" - The Grateful Dead

9. The Following User Says Thank You to thedarkdaimon For This Useful Post:

kilgram (09-25-2013)

Banned Achievements:
    Social3 months registeredYour first GroupRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive
    Overall activity: 52.0%

Thanks
    They didn't usurp the term "gay". They just asked to be called that, is that so bad? Do you call African-Americans "negroes"? If the majority of Americans didn't want to call homosexuals, gays, it would have never happened. Every culture has its own words and meanings, nothing new there, where do you think "twerking" and "brony" come from? Besides "homophobic" which was coined to describe people who are afraid of homosexuals, what terms are an insult to hereros/Christians/conservatives?
    I have my own term for them and other groups who vote Democratic.

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    your opinion was beat down by two very reasoned posts and you go after my little post about the term 'gay'. Well that's pretty cowardly isn't it? Or are you just pretending the two previous posters didn't post?

I am not homophobic. No one is homophobic. There is no fear involved. It's disgust with the practice and with the radical homosexuals' conduct and rhetoric. They don't want marriage. They've said so themselves. What they want to do is to destroy the institution of marriage and ultimately the culture.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Micketto (09-25-2013),texmaster (09-25-2013)

Your first GroupSocialTagger First Class25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    They usurped the term gay? What the hell.

How do they denigrate Christians/Conservative? I am hetero and I don't feel denigrated in any way.

What beliefs they want to change? The belief that homosexuals are inferior, that they are rubbish? That they should be stoned? Or what? Well, then if it is, I welcome this change. Maybe you, the conservative are the problem.
    Smash the chains that limit our freedom.
    Anarchism is that hammer that will smash the chains and liberate the mind from the control of the religion, the liberation of the human body from the control of the property, the freedom from the chains and fetters of the government, is the social order based in the free union of individuals.

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    What demands besides want to be able to get married and to be treated like any American are homosexuals asking for? The only change in laws they want is the right to marry and to not be discriminated against. They are not trying to change our language, standards or religious faiths.

Homosexuals just want to be treated equally under the law. How is that a leftist ideology? Of course looking back at the way conservatives have treated minority groups, maybe it is.
    Others have listed better examples than I can, but the ones that bother me are when they try and make a national protest of a fast food joint simply because the owner admits in an interview that he doesn't believe homosexuality is righteous (he's a Christian).... or their silly impact on a wholesome instituion like the Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts, fighting for the ability to discuss their gayness... or threatening a small time bakery who didn't want to make a wedding cake for a gay wedding.... or a Church-turned-Hall who didn't want a gay couple giving their vows inside... or the numerous wedding photographers who didn't want to take on a job because they didn't believe in gay marriage...

The list is endless.
    And none of them are examples of the Right making this an issue...they are just saying "no thanks" and getting backlash for it.
    It's the left who have taken on the "ideology", and the militancy of the homos is the result.

You can try saying "well those were all discrimination".... but if you did you'd look as stupid as the homos who cry over it.

People don't have the right to do business in a way that reflects their belief system anymore.
    The queers won't "tolerate" it.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Micketto For This Useful Post:

Calypso Jones (09-25-2013),Mordent (06-05-2014)

Your first GroupSocialTagger First Class25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    your opinion was beat down by two very reasoned posts and you go after my little post about the term 'gay'. Well that's pretty cowardly isn't it? Or are you just pretending the two previous posters didn't post?

I am not homophobic. No one is homophobic. There is no fear involved. It's disgust with the practice and with the radical homosexuals' conduct and rhetoric. They don't want marriage. They've said so themselves. What they want to do is to destroy the institution of marriage and ultimately the culture.
    You are homophobic. Purely homophobic. And yes, there is fear. There is fear to them. There is the fear that they could have their lives like you. You are afraid that homosexuals be able to marry and that they enjoy the same rights as you. You are homophobic. Like it or not.

Obviously like all fascists, racists or homophobic you deny the fact that you are homophobic. I've not ever seen any racist, homophobic or fascist to admit openly that they are that.
    Smash the chains that limit our freedom.
    Anarchism is that hammer that will smash the chains and liberate the mind from the control of the religion, the liberation of the human body from the control of the property, the freedom from the chains and fetters of the government, is the social order based in the free union of individuals.

Thread Information