User Tag List

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192223242526272829

Thread: The Science of Gay Marriage

Banned Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupOverdriveRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    So you made a claim you can't prove. This is me shocked.
    Not really. It's simple debate etiquette. You don't prove negatives, the burden of proof is on the person making the positive statement. That would be you.

Why are you refusing to present the argument on your own?

LOL So when I expose you lying about your claims I'm proving your point how exactly?

Your words:

Not that it matters, though, because speeding tickets are the states, not the federal government.

I proved that to be yet another lie by finding factual evidence that the federal government does write speeding tickets.

Its incredible you actually deny you say things only to embarass yoruself when I present them.
    You need to learn the difference between "lying" and "wrong." I told no lie, because a lie is delivering a knowingly false statement. I did not know my statement wasn't entirely accurate, so it wasn't a lie.

Adults have the courage to answer direct questions and not lie about their own words forcing the actual adults to quote them again confronting the lies.
    I've answered every direct question you've posed. You, on the other hand, have not reciprocated.

So its a feeling you have not hard factual evidence to change current law to allow for gay marriage. Yes we got that. You have no factual evidence only a belief in how you feel federal power should be utilized. I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad.
    Now you're the one lying. I've made it clear as crystal that I don't want to "change the law to allow for gay marriage," and that what I am advocating is getting rid of the law altogether. I've given legitimate, factual reasons for doing so, reasons you have yet to counter. You can insult my honor by calling me a liar all you want, it won't make me forget that you haven't actually countered my arguments.

What justification do you have to allow the federal government to meddle in the business of marriage?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sinestro/Green Arrow For This Useful Post:

Max Rockatansky (11-11-2013)

BANNED FOREVER Forum Donor Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsYour first Group1 year registered
    Overall activity: 74.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by S L H View Post
    WOW this is STILL going ON weeks later

This is almost as pathetic as MistyBlue and RichClems endless pissing contests
    Yes, but the good news is no one has shot anybody yet.

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinestro View Post
    Wrong. The constitution lists the powers of the federal government. Speeding tickets deter speeding, and speeding harms more than the speeder. It fits within the federal government's constitutional authority. Not that it matters, though, because speeding tickets are the states, not the federal government.

Yes and no. They have the power, but I do not believe they have the responsibility.
    They do not. Speeding is a matter of state and local jurisdiction, NOT a federal.

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    This thread is a flaming mess. You guys are done.

Thread Information