User Tag List

Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3437383940414243444546474849 LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 483

Thread: Talked to a World War II Vet Today - The Holocaust was real you fools.

  1. #431
    Alumni Member
    Overall activity: 51.0%

    Dan40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    26,850
    Thanks
    1,135
    Thanked: 14,086
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by JBG View Post
    I just skim his stuff real fast and reply if I am in the mood to be aggravated. Clearly he's a Jooo hater.
    The other one has been around a long time and has yet to hold back a Jew Hate post.

    The Jew Hate posts and nazi rationalizing have outdone all other post and earned the poster, perm IGNORE.
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

    Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

    THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dan40 For This Useful Post:

    Classical_Teacher (03-21-2017)

  3. #432
    Senior Member
    Overall activity: 6.0%

    JBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    New York City area
    Posts
    588
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked: 326
    Rep Power
    3015158
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan40 View Post
    The other one has been around a long time and has yet to hold back a Jew Hate post.

    The Jew Hate posts and nazi rationalizing have outdone all other post and earned the poster, perm IGNORE.
    Being Jewish I'd smack him in the jaw if I could.
    If it's us or them, I choose us.

    ================================================== ==================

    We have one flag, one country, one national anthem. We have one President. That "trumps" everything else.

    ================================================== ==================

    Trump represents the people of Pittsburgh NOT Paris.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to JBG For This Useful Post:

    Classical_Teacher (03-21-2017)

  5. #433
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 39.0%

    roadmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    40,523
    Thanks
    5,965
    Thanked: 14,735
    Rep Power
    21474881
    The little twerp brat threatens someone on the internet. I am scared now, NOT.

  6. #434
    Banned
    Overall activity: 0%

    Midgardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    People's Republic of Aztlan
    Posts
    17,823
    Thanks
    3,303
    Thanked: 7,481
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JBG View Post
    Being Jewish I'd smack him in the jaw if I could.
    I guess Jews are naturally violent?

  7. #435
    Banned
    Overall activity: 0%

    Midgardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    People's Republic of Aztlan
    Posts
    17,823
    Thanks
    3,303
    Thanked: 7,481
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by roadmaster View Post
    The little twerp brat threatens someone on the internet. I am scared now, NOT.
    He threatened a lady too. What "class".

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Midgardian For This Useful Post:

    roadmaster (03-21-2017)

  9. #436
    Senior Member
    Overall activity: 6.0%

    JBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    New York City area
    Posts
    588
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked: 326
    Rep Power
    3015158
    Quote Originally Posted by Midgardian View Post
    I guess Jews are naturally violent?
    Israel has shown we can protect ourselves. And frankly I prefer this screen name to OHL.
    If it's us or them, I choose us.

    ================================================== ==================

    We have one flag, one country, one national anthem. We have one President. That "trumps" everything else.

    ================================================== ==================

    Trump represents the people of Pittsburgh NOT Paris.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to JBG For This Useful Post:

    Classical_Teacher (03-21-2017)

  11. #437
    Banned
    Overall activity: 0%

    Midgardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    People's Republic of Aztlan
    Posts
    17,823
    Thanks
    3,303
    Thanked: 7,481
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JBG View Post
    Israel has shown we can protect ourselves.
    That raises a few questions.

    First, since you said that you would smack a woman in her jaw if you could, do you call that sort of unilateral and unprovoked violence "protecting yourself"?

    Second, you made the threat in conjunction with "because you are Jewish". Is that not how Jews "protect themselves", by being deliberately provocative and then screaming PERSECUTION! when there is a reaction?

    Third, you talk about Israel and yourself as if they are the same (or at least that you are part of Israel). So where does your loyalty lie? Are you an American or an Israeli?

  12. #438
    Proud Mackerel Snapper
    Overall activity: 0%

    Classical_Teacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    216
    Thanks
    500
    Thanked: 251
    Rep Power
    3178075
    Quote Originally Posted by JBG View Post
    I just skim his stuff real fast and reply if I am in the mood to be aggravated. Clearly he's a Jooo hater.
    Yes, and he is also a Joo instigator.

  13. #439
    Proud Mackerel Snapper
    Overall activity: 0%

    Classical_Teacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    216
    Thanks
    500
    Thanked: 251
    Rep Power
    3178075
    Quote Originally Posted by Midgardian View Post
    That raises a few questions.

    First, since you said that you would smack a woman in her jaw if you could, do you call that sort of unilateral and unprovoked violence "protecting yourself"?

    Second, you made the threat in conjunction with "because you are Jewish". Is that not how Jews "protect themselves", by being deliberately provocative and then screaming PERSECUTION! when there is a reaction?

    Third, you talk about Israel and yourself as if they are the same (or at least that you are part of Israel). So where does your loyalty lie? Are you an American or an Israeli?
    My brother-in-law is from England. His son has dual citizenship. He is a British-American. And, since Israel is one of America's strongest ally, why would JBG have to choose between America and Israel? How would you know anything about what it means to have finally a sovereign country to call your own? You see, for Jews, Israel is more than just their own country--it is what God promised them. So, it includes a dimension that no other country/people has experienced.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Classical_Teacher For This Useful Post:

    JBG (03-21-2017)

  15. #440
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P
    Overall activity: 39.0%

    roadmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    40,523
    Thanks
    5,965
    Thanked: 14,735
    Rep Power
    21474881
    Quote Originally Posted by Classical_Teacher View Post
    Yes, and he is also a Joo instigator.
    You go against Gods word. No where in the Bible does He say Jew is a race, you are born a religion, you can enter heaven without the Son, and He called it the Jews religion when He was talking about the false ones who turned His word into a lie. He didn't call it His doctrine. I can back mine up with scripture, can you?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •