User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: California's Inland Empire doing well under Jerry Brown and the Democrats

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks

California's Inland Empire doing well under Jerry Brown and the Democrats

"
    How does 240,000 jobs sound?Thatís how many the Inland Empire has added since the depths of the Great Recession ó an indication not only of how far the region has come in recent years, but of the tremendous promise that exists moving forward.In a report to the Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG), local economist John Husing forecasts another strong year for San Bernardino and Riverside counties in 2017, led by continued growth in logistics, construction, health care and manufacturing."

Economic signs looking up for Inland Empire: Alan Wapner

Like most of California Democratic leadership has brought prosperity to the inland empire.

Alumni Member and VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation First Class
    Overall activity: 98.0%

Thanks
    How many Indians, Asians, Mexicans were hired compared to American citizens?
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die.
    "Evil is da Devil minus da D"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (01-01-2017)

Thanks
    Indians, Hispanics and Asians are American citizens.

Alumni Member and VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation First Class
    Overall activity: 98.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLafollet View Post
    Indians, Hispanics and Asians are American citizens.
    Pure semantics and deflection. Indians are from India. Native Americans are citizens.
    Mexicans are from Mexico and Asians are from an assortment of countries. Those I refer to as non citizens.

A liberal in a liberal state like Cali or Washington state will hire a non citizen or H1-b visa over an American citizen any time of the day. It's how they roll. They call it diversity when the fact is , they pay a lower wage and kill the local job market.

The article does not give any facts on job creation in any area or whom received those jobs.
    I want to know how many American citizens received those 240,000 so called job creations.
    You don't have the answer and you never will. You could have given an honest answer , said you didn't know, and tried to find out the facts but instead you give a smartass remark because you already know very few Americans received those jobs.
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die.
    "Evil is da Devil minus da D"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (01-01-2017),JMWinPR (01-01-2017)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassOverdrive1 year registeredRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Lol!!!!!!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Midgardian For This Useful Post:

Dana (01-14-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkTheSlayer View Post
    Pure semantics and deflection. Indians are from India. Native Americans are citizens.
    Mexicans are from Mexico and Asians are from an assortment of countries. Those I refer to as non citizens.

A liberal in a liberal state like Cali or Washington state will hire a non citizen or H1-b visa over an American citizen any time of the day. It's how they roll. They call it diversity when the fact is , they pay a lower wage and kill the local job market.

The article does not give any facts on job creation in any area or whom received those jobs.
    I want to know how many American citizens received those 240,000 so called job creations.
    You don't have the answer and you never will. You could have given an honest answer , said you didn't know, and tried to find out the facts but instead you give a smartass remark because you already know very few Americans received those jobs.
    Sorry, I am opposed to H1b's not like Trump who uses that because he can't find waiters in Florida. I assume the vast majority were US citizens. Considering the make up of the Inland Empire probably of Hispanic origin. But, we do have a fair number of blacks, whites and Asians, too. Keep in mind the original settlers of this area were Hispanic and Mormon. Some Mormons like the Romney's are Hispanic.

Thanks

If you're talking about Indians in the Southwest you probably mean American Indians. So sorry for the confusion.

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entrySocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks

Ouch!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Garden House Queen For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (01-01-2017)

Alumni & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 77.0%

Thanks
    If life is so good there, why are people leaving the state in droves? Over 5 million have left in the past 10 years and we are two of them. No matter how many jobs there are, if it's too expensive to live people move.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kodiak For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (01-01-2017),HawkTheSlayer (01-01-2017),JustPassinThru (01-02-2017)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 9.0%

Thanks
    You can see how it's degraded to a land of taxes and more taxes run by a bunch of idiots nicknamed: Moonbeam Jerry Brown.

And they don't call that once prosperous state "CommieFornia" for nothing. Because that is what has taken it over, a bunch of Tyrant Democrat/progressives :

what they've done to that state should be a crime and those responsible should be hung.
    Last edited by memesofine; 01-01-2017 at 11:22 AM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to memesofine For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (01-01-2017),Rutabaga (01-14-2017)

Thread Information